Who has the best EOG team?

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

looking it over, just finishing up putting the poker list together TTP, i will be done in about 10 minutes with it

Timetopay

EOG Master

Know whats funny about VD deals is he dont even give a shit what ur squad looks like

I got 4 1bs and he offers me some kula guy from KC

I dont know what is supposed to be private or public anymore is this is getting confusing but i think some of u have pissed him off... Cee please let me know what is supposed to be public or private cause u know i suck at that pal

Offer: if i wanted to read that stuff i could, no? timely hasnt referenced any offers i have made to him, because i havent made any offers to him. rjt cried right here about an offer and it was perfectly fair. rjt makes shity offers. timely makes none. i dont give a shit about attention whores. if you want to give me 'advice' you have 2000 ways to do that one on one. im extraordinarily uninterested in fatass timely running his bi polar yap or rjt sad because he got made fun of for the first time. i dont need reports. people have talked about me on web sites, for no reason, for 10 years. im just trying to make deals. people talking about them is pathetic. thats who we play with though. gn

how would I know ?

RJ i'll give ya your turd masterson and i get my man coco back? Tired of seeing him shelled every start....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I dont know what is supposed to be private or public anymore is this is getting confusing but i think some of u have pissed him off... Cee please let me know what is supposed to be public or private cause u know i suck at that pal

Offer: if i wanted to read that stuff i could, no? timely hasnt referenced any offers i have made to him, because i havent made any offers to him. rjt cried right here about an offer and it was perfectly fair. rjt makes shity offers. timely makes none. i dont give a shit about attention whores. if you want to give me 'advice' you have 2000 ways to do that one on one. im extraordinarily uninterested in fatass timely running his bi polar yap or rjt sad because he got made fun of for the first time. i dont need reports. people have talked about me on web sites, for no reason, for 10 years. im just trying to make deals. people talking about them is pathetic. thats who we play with though. gn
Why am I being called a fat ass and bi-polar for joking around? Yikes, I was just fucking around but maybe he has lost it. :btj:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why am I being battled with Mo even? I joked around, and then left the league board. Not sure why he's taking shit so personally, what happened? Who said what?

Timetopay

EOG Master

VD my man u would be the only one who may be able to talk to him

Maybe u can open the door to welcome him back to eog or something.

He wont listen to anyone as he says he still sad over shrink and blondie

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i believe VD has tried to get him back, and Mo just goes off on VD

honestly there is noway he comes back and posts in this thread, i just cant see it happening

rjt721

EOG Master

Bump for old time's sake

<HR>05-13-09 08:45 PM #17239

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

EOG Dedicated <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date<DD>Sep 24, 2005<DT>Location<DD>DC<DT>Posts<DD>174,575</DD></DL>

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Who has the best EOG team?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->
Originally Posted by Timely Hitting
No instead you cry like a little bitch and call me a know-it-all. If someone disagrees with you, they're a know it all. Open your eyes Mo, you get called a know-it-all by MORE people than ANYONE on the forums.

You are getting all sensitive, you continue to take shots at me replying and commenting on the most active thread on the forum, and you take shots at me and they're all the same. I think I'm the sharpest guy? No, I present you with facts, you get sensitive and call someone a faggot and people leave the thread because they don't want to deal with your antics.

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5.

Who the fuck are you? Some fucking pantload that doesnt know his ass from a fucking hole in the ground talking down to everyone in a league that hes not even in. I get called a lot of things by more people because im here more than everyone, you simple minded clown. I am the most generous person, i am the most caring person, i am there for people, i am the know it all....yadda yadda. Thats because im always here, you fucking retard. 99% of your posts are know-it-all bullshit and people laugh at you. You are one of the least liked people ive ever seen...who the fuck are you?

:thumbsup

Im not taking shot at you, or at least I wasnt. You're taking shots right now like some dumbass. Who the fuck are you? You got defensive as shit. Everyone sees you as some know it all. EVERYONE. Look at you judging everyone in this league...you arent even in it. Its strange.

You dont know enough to tell anyone here how good zito will be this year nor anyone else. I know you think you're some guru, but thats an opinion you share with no one.

:thumbsup<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

05-13-09 08:52 PM #17251 <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

EOG Dedicated <HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date<DD>Sep 24, 2005<DT>Location<DD>DC<DT>Posts<DD>174,575</DD></DL>

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Who has the best EOG team?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Who am I? I'm a guy who has had your back for the last year. I'm the guy that's defended all your shit on this forum, and you attack me all the time. You post little shots here and there. I'm no big shot like MOFO. I didn't judge shit you fucking bitch.

you call me a bitch? you fat little piece of shit. Give me a break. You've had my back? You think that helps me on the forums? I dont need your back and people think less of me when you have my back. People dont like you. I do, but most dont. Ive had your back, and me having your back on the forums means something. ive also had your back when you're sharing your little writings and all kinds of personal shit with me.

please son, you're too emotional right now.

You calling someone a bitch? Dont forget, ive seen you.

05-13-09 08:56 PM #17255 <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

You like me? Go fuck yourself. I'm being sensitive? I disagree with a comment you made, presented facts, and you came back calling me a pantload? But I'm the one who's sensitive? That's fucking hilarious. You insult me and talk shit about things I've talked about with you and you say you like me? I don't need faggots like that on my side. You think you're a good person? Plenty of people don't like me on the forum? Cool... You're the man Mo. Enjoy your thread. Enjoy your site and enjoy your league. Pant load? I agreed that Zito was improved this year, but he's still a shit pitcher. That's all I said and this turns into you attacking me and my character? Fuck you and your high and mighty attitude.

timely, you're nothing but a little turd. you're talking online like some guy you're not.

you're know it all little prick to everyone. why are you even in this thread? oh, because you're a weirdo. I get complaints about you all the time. Now I know why. Meeting the real timely is funny. Its awesome to hear how you depict your role in everything. Innocent nice little timely was attacked. You fucking idiot.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:cat:
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

i believe VD has tried to get him back, and Mo just goes off on VD

honestly there is noway he comes back and posts in this thread, i just cant see it happening

Have tried and he did go off on me....kid has to grow up sooner than later....

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Timely from u pictures u never seemed like a pantload

is that just his nickname for ya?
I have no clue why I'm a "fatass" to Mo. He's seen the same pictures everyone else has seen. I've never weighed over 180 pounds in my life, but the internet is fun! :yay

tripp

EOG Master

Bump for old time's sake

<HR>05-13-09 08:45 PM #17239

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

No instead you cry like a little bitch and call me a know-it-all. If someone disagrees with you, they're a know it all. Open your eyes Mo, you get called a know-it-all by MORE people than ANYONE on the forums.

You are getting all sensitive, you continue to take shots at me replying and commenting on the most active thread on the forum, and you take shots at me and they're all the same. I think I'm the sharpest guy? No, I present you with facts, you get sensitive and call someone a faggot and people leave the thread because they don't want to deal with your antics.

Zito blows dick, but he looks better than he has in the past. He still sucks dick. That's not me being a know-it-all, that's Zito being 22-33 over his past three seasons with an ERA over 4.5.

Who the fuck are you? Some fucking pantload that doesnt know his ass from a fucking hole in the ground talking down to everyone in a league that hes not even in. I get called a lot of things by more people because im here more than everyone, you simple minded clown. I am the most generous person, i am the most caring person, i am there for people, i am the know it all....yadda yadda. Thats because im always here, you fucking retard. 99% of your posts are know-it-all bullshit and people laugh at you. You are one of the least liked people ive ever seen...who the fuck are you?

:thumbsup

Im not taking shot at you, or at least I wasnt. You're taking shots right now like some dumbass. Who the fuck are you? You got defensive as shit. Everyone sees you as some know it all. EVERYONE. Look at you judging everyone in this league...you arent even in it. Its strange.

You dont know enough to tell anyone here how good zito will be this year nor anyone else. I know you think you're some guru, but thats an opinion you share with no one.

05-13-09 08:52 PM #17251 <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Who am I? I'm a guy who has had your back for the last year. I'm the guy that's defended all your shit on this forum, and you attack me all the time. You post little shots here and there. I'm no big shot like MOFO. I didn't judge shit you fucking bitch.

you call me a bitch? you fat little piece of shit. Give me a break. You've had my back? You think that helps me on the forums? I dont need your back and people think less of me when you have my back. People dont like you. I do, but most dont. Ive had your back, and me having your back on the forums means something. ive also had your back when you're sharing your little writings and all kinds of personal shit with me.

please son, you're too emotional right now.

You calling someone a bitch? Dont forget, ive seen you.

05-13-09 08:56 PM #17255 <!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->mofome<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

You like me? Go fuck yourself. I'm being sensitive? I disagree with a comment you made, presented facts, and you came back calling me a pantload? But I'm the one who's sensitive? That's fucking hilarious. You insult me and talk shit about things I've talked about with you and you say you like me? I don't need faggots like that on my side. You think you're a good person? Plenty of people don't like me on the forum? Cool... You're the man Mo. Enjoy your thread. Enjoy your site and enjoy your league. Pant load? I agreed that Zito was improved this year, but he's still a shit pitcher. That's all I said and this turns into you attacking me and my character? Fuck you and your high and mighty attitude.

timely, you're nothing but a little turd. you're talking online like some guy you're not.

you're know it all little prick to everyone. why are you even in this thread? oh, because you're a weirdo. I get complaints about you all the time. Now I know why. Meeting the real timely is funny. Its awesome to hear how you depict your role in everything. Innocent nice little timely was attacked. You fucking idiot.

:cat:
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

G.O.A.T.

tripp

EOG Master

yeah ttp got raped backwards there

lewis had one good season in his career and wasn't even top 35 that year

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah ttp got raped backwards there

lewis had one good season in his career and wasn't even top 35 that year

um lloyd scored 300 last year and had arm probs. Loshe i got off WW 2 days ago

Lewis score 425 and was lights out in playoffs.

Learn bases

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

not gonna ignore but what u want me to do?

I can make it next week but inevitably someone is gonna say they cant be there
Well I was all set to do it tomorrow when it was set to be done. Not sure how you can just change it to 2 days later the night before the draft. Seems pretty fucked up.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

um lloyd scored 300 last year and had arm probs. Loshe i got off WW 2 days ago

Lewis score 425 and was lights out in playoffs.

Learn bases
He got shut down early because the season was over. He has no "arm problems" to speak of this season.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Well I was all set to do it tomorrow when it was set to be done. Not sure how you can just change it to 2 days later the night before the draft. Seems pretty fucked up.

we have 8 guys for tomorrow

u want me to go through with the draft pal

come on now

tripp

EOG Master

timely- where would you rank TTP with the other commish's you've seen in this league?

gamer
yoyo
rjt
tuck
ttp

let's see your list