Railbird vs Rainbow Bashing Thread

ouch

EOG Dedicated
Please confine all derogatory remarks to this thread.

Let's keep the contest thread clear.

Thank you.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: Railbird vs Rainbow Bashing Thread

This thread could be more popular than the contest thread.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Railbird is going to win. In fact it might not be close. At plus odds it is a great bargain. I will say it again. Good luck to both.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

So then any interest in a small even money side bet TB#1?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

No thanks Tim. I would never bet on something like this but still eager to watch Railbird win. I will settle for bragging rights when Rail kicks Rainbow to the curb.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

yea guys please keep the contest thread that will include the plays clear, let it just be plays so there isnt 3 pages a day to sift thru to find rail's illegal ping pong plays

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

IS Railbird American since all his love for the international sports?

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

how do we use the info from rail and bow to earn?
maybe wait until they are on same side ?????????

rainbow

EOG Master

The winner may go 13-17........
Rail, switched the plays from 30 to 50, basketball only. I offered for him to put in Tennis for MLB, and he offered me college and MLB instead... so its all hoops, and like I posted in that other thread I will take any side action that I pick over 50% from anyone, its kinda hard for anyone to turn that down as everyone has seen my -24.70 units performance already... please let me know if anyone is interested in my offer this morning so I know how much money to send to JK...

50 hoops plays starting in April, when there will be 4 college games left, and only a handful of regular season NBA games. That means the bulk of this contest will consist of the NBA playoffs. That means games featuring the same teams playing each other 4-7 times. They will also be limited to 16 teams. So an entire contest will be decided on a sport that is known for refs controling games and the number of points scored in those games. How exciting. Both of you clowns talk to me during the College Football season. I will be glad to take your money from you.

rainbow

EOG Master

50 hoops plays starting in April, when there will be 4 college games left, and only a handful of regular season NBA games. That means the bulk of this contest will consist of the NBA playoffs. That means games featuring the same teams playing each other 4-7 times. They will also be limited to 16 teams. So an entire contest will be decided on a sport that is known for refs controling games and the number of points scored in those games. How exciting. Both of you clowns talk to me during the College Football season. I will be glad to take your money from you.
Be around for the College football season, we will 100% defintely have a head to head contest...

High Times

EOG Master

I guess it's easier to beat 1 person out of $1,000 in a "head to head" contest then to just bet YOUR WINNERS and make the $1,000.

If you think you can't hit over 50% winners then this is the "right bet" in my opinion.

If you think you can hit over 50% then a "head to head" contest would be foolish.

Why take the chance that that 1 person would beat you even if you go 30-20?

High Times

EOG Master

That's why these "head to head" contests just don't make any sense.

But good luck to you RAINBOW... 12io4j2w90

ouch

EOG Dedicated

That's why these "head to head" contests just don't make any sense.

But good luck to you RAINBOW... 12io4j2w90

If you have a massive ego that is horribly out of control, it makes perfect sense.

Both of these guys fall into that category.

rainbow

EOG Master

If you have a massive ego that is horribly out of control, it makes perfect sense.

Both of these guys fall into that category.
If I was as GUTLESS as you, I wouldn't even bother to reply, I will say it again, your **** are the size of BB"s... you are all talk with no ACTION.....

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

HT, presumably they will be betting their plays as well as posting them here for the contest. Well at least rainbow. So in the event of a 30-20 run, a lot more than 1k will be made.

ouch

EOG Dedicated

If I was as GUTLESS as you, I wouldn't even bother to reply, I will say it again, your **** are the size of BB"s... you are all talk with no ACTION.....

I will admit you have more guts than I do.

Anybody who goes 26 and 46, and is still talking shit, has balls the size of grapefruits.

Now when it comes to brains, that's a different story.

I stick by my original point.......there is a big difference between being a good bookmaker (which people say you might be) and being a good handicapper (which you will probably prove again that you are not.)

As far as calling me out on a side bet, that is 5th grade shit.

I am going to fade every bet made in this thread for 200, and let the chips fall where they may.

If you go 35 and 15 in the contest, I'll take a beating and will be here to apologize.

Of course, if you do that, you will only be at 50% for the year.

rainbow

EOG Master

I will admit you have more guts than I do.

Anybody who goes 26 and 46, and is still talking shit, has balls the size of grapefruits.

Now when it comes to brains, that's a different story.

I stick by my original point.......there is a big difference between being a good bookmaker (which people say you might be) and being a good handicapper (which you will probably prove again that you are not.)

As far as calling me out on a side bet, that is 5th grade shit.

I am going to fade every bet made in this thread for 200, and let the chips fall where they may.

If you go 35 and 15 in the contest, I'll take a beating and will be here to apologize.

Of course, if you do that, you will only be at 50% for the year.
So you think 66 wagers are enough to determine if a guy can win or lose? enough said, you are too SMART for me..........

rainbow

EOG Master

Ouch...what book are you going to play with to fade these plays?

Maybe use BetJam?
As of right now, I doubt it seriously if there will be a contest... I guess I'm different from most... I don't believe in a one-way street... he changed his mind 3 times, first from a 30-30 to a 50-50 and now till the end of the NBA playoffs... I don't deal with people like that.... and I sure don't believe in STALLING.......

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Ouch...what book are you going to play with to fade these plays?

Maybe use BetJam?

As a fellow South Jersey guy, you'll probably appreciate this. I have three guys I use in the Philly area. I have used them for years. They are all connected with off-shore screens. They all have last names that end in vowels. They are all honorable, and I know if I win, I will get paid.

If one of them drops dead, the debt will get honored.

I have no use for sending my money to an off-shore island or to someone on an anonymous betting forum.

The first rule of sports betting is "Make sure you get paid if you win."

I learned this lesson the hard way as a kid in my 20's.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

As a fellow South Jersey guy, you'll probably appreciate this. I have three guys I use in the Philly area. I have used them for years. They are all connected with off-shore screens. They all have last names that end in vowels. They are all honorable, and I know if I win, I will get paid.

If one of them drops dead, the debt will get honored.

I have no use for sending my money to an off-shore island or to someone on an anonymous betting forum.

The first rule of sports betting is "Make sure you get paid if you win."

I learned this lesson the hard way as a kid in my 20's.

That's a funny comment about the names ending in vowels...I have used that line a few times myself.....

ouch

EOG Dedicated

EOG Addicted
<HR><DL class=userinfo_extra><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jan 07, 2008</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>770</DD></DL>
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Re: Rainbow vs Birdman - Let's make it happen<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->Ladies and Gentlemen.....let's get ready to rumble!

In the blue corner, the pride of Orange County, he's the master of past-posting...... a rascist, anti-semetic, homophobic, bible thumper with deep ties into the Huntington Beach Little League scene that even a Catholic priest would envy......a manipulator of betting records....and the defender of life in SoCal.........let's give a big EOG welcome to RAAAAIIIIIIIILLLLLL Bird.

And in the red corner, from somewhere deep in the bayou of Louisiana, the man who made "grammatically incorrect" into an art form.... a former heavy drinker and drug user......a man who is hated and feared by Billy Walters......he has forgotten more about bookmaking than you will ever know......let's welcome the pride of Cajun Country.....RRRRRAINBOW.

Let's get it on!<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

Anyone make a line on this contest yet? How about a line on both contestants going over .500?