I Would Love To See Virgina Tech Go Down Tonight

We are all on Maryland tonight for rather large positions. It is going to be tough for Tech tonight and they at times have looked shaky and really have not played tough games.

We like our chances the + the number

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
JJ You say + the number, so you really don't think Md will beat Va Tech. I hate laying points so---I won't play the game cause the $ line is too high...but Tech WINS by 1 or 21.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Va Tech opened -12 now down to -10, JJ may be on the right track with this one.

I used to think that was THE way to handicap games...simply watch the line moves. But came to the conclusion that it was legit maybe 51% of the time. That was back when I kept records for a short time.
Today---I say--pick a winner and forget about ALL points. But that's just the way I enjoy playing.

Sharps pounded opening # only to lose all that money tonight in a VT ROMP!!!!!! 35-17 or so as Vick gets 2 thru air and 2 on foot,this is a huge mismatch. I've got it capped at 18.5. Can't believe Maryland will keep it close.Apple

Hokies side looks to easy to me in this one. They are better at just about every position.

Caveat emptor: Va. Tech plays BC and Miami next, so this could be the proverbial "look ahead" game.

Still on the fence as to whether or not to pull the trigger on it.

UNDER

UNDER

I think UNDER is the best play as BOTH teams are pretty good on the defense side of the ball and in a LOW scoring affair the + points are always the way to go....UNLESS we see a BIG ZERO from MD and then it can be an easy 21-0 romp from VT....

OB

BettingProphets said:
lots of teams could beat them

Texas
Texas tech
USC
Cal
UCLA
Arz State
Agreed BP, Va Tech should have been able to bury a weak Maryland team. Wasn't until the 4th quarter that they were able to pull away. Adding Ohio State and Notre Dame to your list...

dirty

EOG Master
I think he meant for the ACC Regular season Crown....Miami is only serious challenger left til the conference Champ game