Spurs are down 3 going into the 4th quarter... is this the end?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
I sure hope so. This team is a worse playoff disappointment than the Mavs team who was beaten by the Warriors a few years ago.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Re: Spurs are down 3 going into the 4th quarter... is this the end?

Can't be. Irish Tim told me Popovich is a genius. ahead of the curve in the NBA. no way does that kind of skill let a one seed lose to an eight.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

can anyone in the west beat the lakers?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

I quote...

Memphuse gonna win da serie.

jimmythegreek

A day or two before the series started. He didn't as usual go into detail but he just threw out his prediction that Memphis was going to be the 4th 8th seed to dethrone a 1.

Most would have thought he was crazy but their regular season downturn certainly carried over unfortunately for a veteran team which showed its age.

jimmythegreek

this may be the only bet he has won in the last 20 years.

:LMAO

I post this just as Ginobli knocks down the tying 3 pointer with :03 left saving my over 190!!! :houra

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

:LMAO

I post this just as Ginobli knocks down the tying 3 pointer with :03 left saving my over 190!!! :houra

if barkley bet memphis, the spurs will win in overtime and then win the next 2 games.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A day or two before the series started. He didn't as usual go into detail but he just threw out his prediction that Memphis was going to be the 4th 8th seed to dethrone a 1.

Most would have thought he was crazy but their regular season downturn certainly carried over unfortunately for a veteran team which showed its age.

Good stuff. Great call by Sir Charles.

jimmythegreek

Damn they just changed it to a 2 and rightfully so because Ginobli's left foot was on the line. Still :03 left need a foul and 2 FT's to cash it now.

nydoc

EOG Dedicated

must have been a lean for barkley not a bet.

jimmythegreek

Wow Gary Neal at the buzzer!!!! The West #1 seed has survived for at least 5 more minutes!!!!

jimmythegreek

My God either these announcers royally suck here at NBA TV or the AT&T Center sounds like a ghosttown!

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

Got a sick feeling in my gut right now.

Apple

Banned

My God either these announcers royally suck here at NBA TV or the AT&T Center sounds like a ghosttown!

no excitement at all with these announcers.. Boring, makes you appreciate the good ones..

Wish Gus Johnson would do NBA.

jimmythegreek

San Antonio lives for another day but real lucky to survive this one!

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

My best friend is the luckiest mother fucker I've ever met. He had 3k on Spurs ML tonight. I had a bad line that I bet last night of Grizzlies +6.5. The biggest difference between winning gamblers and losing gamblers isn't beating the market by .08 here and there, IT'S LUCK.

What a fucking game. Grizz take Game 6 though.

That is why you always brick the second free throw when there's under 2 seconds left and you're winning instead of affording San Antonio the opportunity to call timeout and inbound the ball from halfcourt. Bad coaching by Memphis.

Apple

Banned

My best friend is the luckiest mother fucker I've ever met. He had 3k on Spurs ML tonight. I had a bad line that I bet last night of Grizzlies +6.5. The biggest difference between winning gamblers and losing gamblers isn't beating the market by .08 here and there, IT'S LUCK.

What a fucking game. Grizz take Game 6 though.

Thats how it is in life as well.. Way better to be lucky than good, its not what you know, its who you know..

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Thats how it is in life as well.. Way better to be lucky than good, its not what you know, its who you know..

Thats the mentality of a real loser - guy who finishes second uses the word luck but the guy who achieves never utters that word (not calling u a loser just can't stand when people use the word luck)

MIKEH75

EOG Dedicated

i'd love to see the Grizz at least win this series.i've been a fan ten years now and they finally starting to get some decent talent assembled.also a U f M Tigers fan but at least they do make a few sweet sixteens and final fours throughout the years.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

I'm quite confident u will get ur wish - die hard SA fan but Memphis is better

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Teams like Memphis who come this close and have it taken away from them RARELY are able to finish what they were so close to accomplishing. Spurs are now the Faves to win this series (maybe not Money wise - but Intangible wise they are) and I think they will

railbird

EOG Master

Batteir should be guarding the perimeter up 3 with 1 second left instead of being with Duncan under the basket.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Batteir should be guarding the perimeter up 3 with 1 second left instead of being with Duncan under the basket.

100% agree - I would have had EVERYONE STANDING with their heels a few inches above the 3-point line to take a free look away. No reason to guard Duncan on that play. Guess the Grizzlies weren't watching when Derek Fisher did what he did with 0.4 left - the throw in has to go AWAY from the basket making it even tougher.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Teams like Memphis who come this close and have it taken away from them RARELY are able to finish what they were so close to accomplishing. Spurs are now the Faves to win this series (maybe not Money wise - but Intangible wise they are) and I think they will

Agree.