Favorite/Dog System

25.Cent

EOG Member
Re: Favorite/Dog System

Joboarder, great post. I've read pretty much all your posts. I've got a question I hope you can help me with. I understand the concept of the Fav/Dog system, keep betting till you win essentially. However, I am slightly confused with the 2/3 selections. For instance, 6/20 you have 2/3 with Boston, Tex, Chw. Am I parlaying them or what? Sorry if this is an elementary question; I swear I'm not retarded.

25.Cent

EOG Member

Also, could you recommend some readings which helped you when you first started? I've been betting MLB for a few months now have plateaued. I'm not too sure what my problem is but am always up for some learning.

shotcall0

EOG Senior Member

I think there aren't anymore big pending series left...minn was the only big one left and you hit that the other day

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

Joboarder, great post. I've read pretty much all your posts. I've got a question I hope you can help me with. I understand the concept of the Fav/Dog system, keep betting till you win essentially. However, I am slightly confused with the 2/3 selections. For instance, 6/20 you have 2/3 with Boston, Tex, Chw. Am I parlaying them or what? Sorry if this is an elementary question; I swear I'm not retarded.

each on their own and when they win it is over...but chase till each wins....every game on their own

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

6/21 Plays

Fav/Dog

Phil 165/100
NyM 140/100
K.C. 735/612

2/3

K.C. 3880/3233 G5 from 6/02-6/05
ChW 330/245 G2

ComptrBob

EOG Master

On my system I just bet ON the 14 A.L. teams to win just one....DET and BOS won already so they were not plays last night...I guess you could take it a step further to be 16 N.L. teams losing at least one....we had 12 winners with 2 pending on MINN and OAK and they both closed out so that is 14-0 again this year

Clearly, by your statement, this isn't exactly Ned's "bet against the NL" system.

Just curious as to what "again" means. Is this intended to imply the system has gone 14-0 in years before? If so, how many? And what exactly is the system, e.g. does your AL interleague chase extend until each team has won once for the entire set of interleague games or is it limited like Ned's system to the first four games?

stickbit

EOG Member

seriously i F&*KING HATE HATE HATE how much this site is down. WTF is the deal? EVERY other forum runs fine and works every F&*KING day except for this one. Ghetto.

JOB if you get fed up and bail to another forum cuz of this crap please send me a message. missed all the plays today cuz i couldnt get on this site.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

seriously i F&*KING HATE HATE HATE how much this site is down. WTF is the deal? EVERY other forum runs fine and works every F&*KING day except for this one. Ghetto.

JOB if you get fed up and bail to another forum cuz of this crap please send me a message. missed all the plays today cuz i couldnt get on this site.

+1

JB making money and we can't get on to see the plays

2348ji23e

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

man I am sorry for the server issues with this sit ...I have been complaining myself for a while...and today were big plays....but they just blow it off...I have been complaining to blondie about server issues for a long time but she feels other political things are more inportant...just dont make sense as to what they think is really important

BigDaddy

EOG Master

man I am sorry for the server issues with this sit ...I have been complaining myself for a while...and today were big plays....but they just blow it off...I have been complaining to blondie about server issues for a long time but she feels other political things are more inportant...just dont make sense as to what they think is really important

not your fault JB

keep up the good work

maybe you should find a site that is up daily and post at that place.

if you do make sure you let me know where

ok?

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thats a good idea .25

this kind of system you cant miss any plays daily or it could screw things up really bad

25.Cent

EOG Member

You're right BigDaddy. Shit fucking blows. I started this system 6 days ago. I'm up and not complaining by any means. Today would have been icing on the cake. This site is down well over 3/4 of the time when I try to access it through my mobile because of all the fucking advertisements. Either way, a lot of people got fucked today. JoBoarder, you give me the word and I'll have you you're own domain established in a blog fashion so all you have to do is login, type and post. Hosted via Google, it's not like it will ever have any issues. No costs either, I've got some credits.

25.Cent

EOG Member

I will have something set up by late tonight. BigDaddy, do you think Joboarder would have any special requests?

Joboarder

EOG Veteran

6/28 Plays

Fav/Dog

Det 140/100
Tampa 130/100
Tex 375/220
Ariz 145/100

2/3

Balt 135/100
Det 140/100