Who has the best EOG team?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

You got your wish Timely....you have Longoria....

Horrible that you gave up Miggy....

Fair deal but you know Miggy will be traded before the end of the year...

tripp

EOG Master

Huge matchup coming up viejo. You and me vs each other for 1st place and control of the division. Probably shouldn't of dealt you that Niemann 2 step right before the week

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Huge matchup coming up viejo. You and me vs each other for 1st place and control of the division. Probably shouldn't of dealt you that Niemann 2 step right before the week

Probably not using him....have other things being tossed around...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Niemann is now on MC's team....

I know that you wanted me to start him....

tripp

EOG Master

CC averages 110 pitches a start...not sure why he left with 89 tonight when he was rolling.

oh well though still happy with the 305 my team put up and still #1 seed after 11 weeks. just 9 to go, things gonna get tight in most divs it looks like

tripp

EOG Master

yankees baby!

it looks like a two horse race now viejo. I think you are in tough this week vs Doc and Weaver two steps

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hope AROD has shot his load...you are the favorite and you know I hate rooting against Halladay....

I got lucky and faced Cee on a good matchup week for me...Cee has a strong team...

I hope AROD has shot his load...you are the favorite and you know I hate rooting against Halladay....

I got lucky and faced Cee on a good matchup week for me...Cee has a strong team...

Nice win, i was on vacation for a week. #1 score for u this week. Not much luck needed there. U just dominated me.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Mo has to be steaming...leading all week just to get blown away on Sunday...

Just seems you have to plan ahead who sits on Sunday...in another league, I had 6 position players not play....

tripp

EOG Master

breaks is pulling a gamer right now choking away the division. Still the fav though to take that division down. Didn't realize timely had even less points than chute on the season, wow.

tripp/viejo, tuck/yoyo, gamer/rjt

three huge division battles happening this week.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

breaks is pulling a gamer right now choking away the division. Still the fav though to take that division down. Didn't realize timely had even less points than chute on the season, wow.

tripp/viejo, tuck/yoyo, gamer/rjt

three huge division battles happening this week.
Tripp you make the dumbest points of anyone in this league by far.

I have the most points in the league the past 6 weeks - you know, since I acquired the actual team I use now. :shoot: I guess if we're talking about when I had low scores the first few weeks you'd have a point.