OT: What's the worst physical trait in a broad?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Time to be shallow. One thing that would turn a hot chick into someone you'd never date?

I was trying to get my freak on with a chocolate bunny last night. This sista was a 36-24-36 type, but her ginormous forehead (more like a fivehead) was bothering me. Nothing makes my johnson crash faster than a big ol' forehead.

It's a good thing JK called me last night. Always have an endless stream of outs, fellas.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: OT: What's the worst physical trait in a broad?

Short women are a dime a dozen. I like my ladies long and leggy.

munson15

I want winners...

I would say really bad skin would be a deal breaker. This is really "OT" Kinger.:yay

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Bad skin and Penis rank right up there and have been mentioned.....................will add decayed/inflamed gums.

So in closing................ a gal with skin rashes, a penis, and bad teeth will keep me away for the longterm.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Bad skin and Penis rank right up there and have been mentioned.....................will add decayed/inflamed gums.

So in closing................ a gal with skin rashes, a penis, and bad teeth will keep me away for the longterm.

:LMAO

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What if she has a skin rash, and a penis, but perfect choppers?

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated

Girl moved in with me for a few months----walked out of drug rehab, on the run from probation officer---fun for a while.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

A Bad Face/Bad Teeth

For me her face is EVERYTHING! A woman with a great face and bad body is much better than the other way around. You can "fix" a bad body - you can't "fix" a bad face. If she is fat or has bad breasts or similar she can hit the gym or have surgery to get a better body. If she has a killer body but bad face eventually the body won't look as nice and her face will look even worse. Face over Body and day so..........

Bad Face

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

A Bad Face/Bad Teeth

For me her face is EVERYTHING! A woman with a great face and bad body is much better than the other way around. You can "fix" a bad body - you can't "fix" a bad face. If she is fat or has bad breasts or similar she can hit the gym or have surgery to get a better body. If she has a killer body but bad face eventually the body won't look as nice and her face will look even worse. Face over Body and day so..........

Bad Face
Uh, why can't she have surgery to get a better face? :blink:

Teddy kgb

Banned

I can't stand when a woman smiles and she shows more gums than teeth.....So big gums is it for me.

Don't mind crooked teeth as long as they're white and acne doesn't bother me as long as they're not puss filled ready to pop.........Both are actually a turn on if done right, love the white trash look.

This is tough and I've thought about it for the last two hours, but after much inner reflection and contemplation I'm going to say "no ass".

While no one wants a chick with messed up teeth or a gut, a flat ass is the worst in my book.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

bad teeth from poor hygiene, crooked and not fixed ok, but tells a lot about a girls health if she does not take care of her teeth. no way I go near that clam.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

bad teeth from poor hygiene, crooked and not fixed ok, but tells a lot about a girls health if she does not take care of her teeth. no way I go near that clam.
This for me as well. I absolutely can't do bad teeth from not taking care of them. Absolute turnoff like no other.

On that same note for any of you that floss regularly give these a try...you won't be disappointed:
Walmart.com: Plackers Twin Line Dental Flossers, 75ct: Personal Care

Her Mouth

I know several beautiful girls whom if you drove by or walked past you would say " wow what a pretty girl"...as soon as they open theit mouths for 3 minutes its sad to find out how ugly they are..and the more you spend time with them the uglier what comes out of their mouths makes them

So, did you ever pull your own wisdom teeth, Jeff ?

carolinakid

Banned

A gal that think her pussy can bring a man to his knees and she can make him do anything.............screw that kind of bitch

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Sounds like you won't be asking Annie Duke out when you move to Vegas. :)

For me it's a flat ass, I can work with almost anything else (in moderation) but no ass is a killer.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

This is tough and I've thought about it for the last two hours, but after much inner reflection and contemplation I'm going to say "no ass".

While no one wants a chick with messed up teeth or a gut, a flat ass is the worst in my book.

Head to Costa Rica, Doughboy.

Beautiful girls with tiny waists and curvy hips.

What a combination.

John, I'd like to visit Costa Rica and scope out the scene. Brazil is first on my list, however.

Teddy on cue with the weak bait.

carolinakid

Banned

One SweetWorld damn it would take a dump truck to haul that ass carolinakid