How did Viejo end up in Thailand?

Wade

EOG Master
Re: How did Viejo end up in Thailand?

i'm watching house hunters international in bangkok. a single family home with 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3000 sq ft is $1500 usd a month. the house is huge and really nice. in the u.s. that would easily be double the price maybe even triple. the u.s. dollar goes a long way over there.

Mammon

EOG Master

Hot lady boys will only charge him 8$ for suckie suckie and he thought he was a young girl the whole time.

Priceless.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Pretty damn ugly for a ladyboy Wade....

Take a chance and come visit the land of smiles...you won't regret it..

i'm watching house hunters international in bangkok. a single family home with 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 3000 sq ft is $1500 usd a month. the house is huge and really nice. in the u.s. that would easily be double the price maybe even triple. the u.s. dollar goes a long way over there.

Sounds like a good deal, except that it is in Bangkok, Thailand.

Probably could get twice that deal, if I wanted to live in Paraguay. Maybe three times as much, if I move to Uganda.

To each his own. I'll stay where I am.

railbird

EOG Master

I could never leave the California Coast. Would live in a van by the beach before a free mansion in another country or East of the 405

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

...I like my life High Times...I have a Thai girfriend and can still go out with my buddies anytime I want...I gamble on the internet and on the golf course...I belong to a backgammon club here and pretty much enjoy my life of what I have left of it...

I hung out with an unofficial backgammon club for quite a while down in the Tampa area. We'd meet at a bar and they let us play in the back. While BG was the main thing we also played gin and hearts (my main thing). I always wondered if one of the guys was really a world class player like everyone said. I'm not good enough to tell the difference but others claimed he was. My involvement was taking a dye, if two guys was playing there could be 4 or 5 others with a dye that played against the winner who controlled the table. Is that how you all played it? They also allowed beavers and racoons. Anyway I knew enough to know I didn't know enough, LOL. Heard Henry was a good BG player as well.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I hung out with an unofficial backgammon club for quite a while down in the Tampa area. We'd meet at a bar and they let us play in the back. While BG was the main thing we also played gin and hearts (my main thing). I always wondered if one of the guys was really a world class player like everyone said. I'm not good enough to tell the difference but others claimed he was. My involvement was taking a dye, if two guys was playing there could be 4 or 5 others with a dye that played against the winner who controlled the table. Is that how you all played it? They also allowed beavers and racoons. Anyway I knew enough to know I didn't know enough, LOL. Heard Henry was a good BG player as well.

You were in a shoette (Spelling)...one guy vs any amount of guys...

I have watched 3 guys that are ranked in the top ten in the world play here in Thailand and have asked questions...games can get expensive with beavers and raccoons...moving pieces may look simple, but it really isn't...so many combinations and different ways to move on one roll of the dice...I have learned that the best players are aggressive...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Shoette, yeah that is the word I was looking for. Agree with you about the expensive part, you have the table and several dice out against you it can get expensive real quick. Amazing to me how quick they count the board down when looking at whether to accept or send back the dice. I'm still just learning the game, I ask a lot of questions too. Anyway wish I could get into Thai women, that would have been a place I'd had visited long ago. I'm more an American guy when it comes to trim, the blonder the better. And we move on.....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

I married a blonde...lol
Lasted 5 years...

Patrick...one visit over here and you have definite choices...tons of blonde Europeans visiting....