OT: What's the worst physical trait in a broad?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Re: OT: What's the worst physical trait in a broad?

Error - just realized the title said physical trait. Ignore my last post boys, carry on.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Uh, why can't she have surgery to get a better face? :blink:

Because the more you try and improve a face the more harm you do compared to good. We have all seen body makeovers where some 350 pound woman loses 225 pounds and is now 125 and has a body you just wanna fuck 24/7/365. She wasn't obese but look at Jennifer Hudson when she first started out and how she looks now. She has a nice face but her body wouldn't get any guy aroused. Look at her now in her sexy trim body and the thought of seeing her naked and being able to fuck her brains out would make most guys harder than a statue. Bad body - great face.........now great body - great face

A woman's face gets worse over time - trust me I have met my fair share of Playmates who were stunning when they posed and now i look at them and if you gave me $1M to get hard and fuck them I couldn't if i had to look at their face. Because working on the face involves cutting it open and moving/adjusting things it is hard to go from someone with a face like Roseanne to a face like Minka Kelly. You are either born with a great face or you aren't - in 99.99999999999% of all cases so for the miniscule % who can look better due to surgery they are the exception

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

1. Stretch marks on Tits.

Cock deflator.

2. Hariy pussy

Hard to eat. Hair traps piss and pussy discharges.

Bad sniff cock deflates.

3. Diabetes skin

Chicks with diabetes have some butt ugly skin.

Cock deflator

My friend hate to say this but you must have a little dick...if you find one you think is too big, you're not man enough to fill it...Carry on..
you married your high school sweetheart, right? millions and millions of pussies out there & they all aren't the same.

you married your high school sweetheart, right? millions and millions of pussies out there & they all aren't the same.

No sir I sure did not...waited until I was 35 years old..and have had many, many more girlfriends and gals in my life prior to getting married, than you can imagine, let alone lay claim to..Never had the issue of not filling it to the max each and every time..there you go Hot Shot..or little shot...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

No sir I sure did not...waited until I was 35 years old..and have had many, many more girlfriends and gals in my life prior to getting married, than you can imagine, let alone lay claim to..Never had the issue of not filling it to the max each and every time..there you go Hot Shot..or little shot...

This is why I'm proud to call JEFFKSU my friend.......

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

For me the physical trait, incapable of being changed is the voice. If she has one of those whiny, grating, annoying voices or laughs...when you cringe every time that they do it, then that's a deal breaker for me. I cannot live with someone where their voice would be like fingernails across a chalk board.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

For me the physical trait, incapable of being changed is the voice. If she has one of those whiny, grating, annoying voices or laughs...when you cringe every time that they do it, then that's a deal breaker for me. I cannot live with someone where their voice would be like fingernails across a chalk board.

VOCAL cords were mentioned.........and I agree.

VOCAL CORDS should be in everyone's top THREE.

-FH- you are a NUT STRUT..but pleased to have you as friend as well...by the way we are getting close to July...when is the Big Day or do I need to talk to Billsfan? and when are we moving this way? 111 today, just a beautiful day in PARADISE..

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

-FH- you are a NUT STRUT..but pleased to have you as friend as well...by the way we are getting close to July...when is the Big Day or do I need to talk to Billsfan? and when are we moving this way? 111 today, just a beautiful day in PARADISE..

Be back home in around 20 days........:yay

ATX

dark eyes.

thin lips.

big ears.

hairy arms.

big hands and/or feet.

legs that take them out of the laundry room or kitchen