Pay the price of being sharp, is it worth it?

OZIMANDIAS

EOG Member
I take a lot of calls of sharp guys who get ass-fucked when I have to ask for the line they want. I was wondering if these lines and prices make worth for these players in the long run.

Because if they loose a game with an inflated price, my guess is that they have to bet two more games just to win back the juice they lost in the first ones.

Any thoughts?

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
What? First of all, how do they get ass-fucked. Second, sharps need not make bets over the phone if they dont wish to.

OZIMANDIAS said:
I take a lot of calls of sharp guys who get ass-fucked when I have to ask for the line they want. I was wondering if these lines and prices make worth for these players in the long run.

Because if they loose a game with an inflated price, my guess is that they have to bet two more games just to win back the juice they lost in the first ones.

Any thoughts?

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
OZIMANDIAS said:

Any thoughts?
Very hard to face wiseguys - I think you are dealing with somebody other than real wiseguys!