HERE ARE MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

railbird

EOG Master
Re: HERE ARE MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

I bet if you gave Billy Walters only 10,000 and took away his handicappers, he would go broke pretty quick.

kid44

EOG Dedicated

and what is wrong with that? Most successful people surround themselves with intuitive, savy and well respected peeps.

rainbow

EOG Master

and what is wrong with that? Most successful people surround themselves with intuitive, savy and well respected peeps.
Nothing is wrong with that, just making a point.....

PalmTree

EOG Dedicated

Upon first glance this morning, the top 5 may be among the worst created lists ever IMO. Bad job, Rain man.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

1. Rogue Scholar
2. Irish Tim
3. Fishhead
4. John Kelly
5. Flamingo Kid

It's tough narrowing it down to five posters, but I like your list. We have a lot of sharp guys @ EOG.

Doughboy, Ray Luca, 2W2P2S, AA, PVC, Cassius... I could go on and on...

EOG is really working this "list" thang.

Can't think of anything else to contribute?

Just come up with a list of posters for whatever.

Lists like these are like naming the 5 smartest kids with downs syndrome.

I graduated from Brown University in 1991 with a 3.65 GPA. Some would say that is pretty amazing, then 15 months later I dropped out of a pretty prestigious law school, which at the time I thought was a genius move. But was probably a bad decision long term. But in the end I have had a decent 20 years since then and so therefore I say it was a smart decision. Could it have been better? Maybe but it would have been totally different.

So I define 'smart' people as having the ability to recognize what they want and the best way to achieve it. And also the ability to recognize when they might be getting too smart for their own good. but that is more wisdom than smarts. Book smarts and general intelligence is nothing special, maybe because I have it. But having common sense and even some sense of street smarts is something that definitely eludes a lot of 'smart' people.

Either way, like I said compiling a list like this is like trying to find the smartest kid with downs syndrome.

rainbow

EOG Master

Thats a good thing, right?
The worst wouldn't even be on my list PERIOD............ Another words if I listed ever poster in exact order he wouldn't even be on the list.... In my books thats the worst..

ComptrBob is a sharp guy. I'm surprised his name has not graced this thread.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

OVERALL SMARTS..........

PATRICK MCirish would be tough to top

Teddy kgb

Banned

Smartest....

Jeff Jones
IrishTim
HighTimes

Dumbfvcks....

CY81
CK
dogball

ATX

OVERALL SMARTS..........

PATRICK MCirish would be tough to top

McIrish's Nephew would stand to make the list before Patricia Stiffya.

no wait, Nephew is like Minnesota Fatty's separate login...doesn't exist

let's not confuse smart with desperate, or bookmaking with cloning and pasting

ATX

The worst wouldn't even be on my list PERIOD............ Another words if I listed ever poster in exact order he wouldn't even be on the list.... In my books thats the worst..

at what age were you labeled dyslexic?

Smart gamblers are inherently going to be sharp guys, but not vice versa.

If I'm wagering large in Vegas and I need five guys' advice, I want to assemble a crew of ComptrBob, John Kelly, Irish Tim, Buskie, and Fezzik.

Re: HERE IS MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

Re: HERE IS MY TOP 5 SMARTEST POSTERS AT EOG:

I can't answer that question, I never met none in person... I wouldn't have the slightest idea who didn't have street smart... Rogue is a smart poster period...

Rogue is a man who dresses up as a woman, Rainbow. He's a windbag, but don't confuse that with being smart.

He chums with Rusty James. That should be all you need to know.

ATX

I take it that you have a hard time reading my posts because I come across as a really stupid SOB.... Am I correct?
I guess you could say that.

Rainbone, two questions:

1. Why in fuck's name do you call yourself something as douchey as "Rainbow"

2. If you are even close to being sharp, why do you work on the "have to answer to a boss side of the counter" when you could make at least 3 times as much consistently per year investing in the sports market as opposed to punching tickets?

railbird

EOG Master

If I'm wagering large in Vegas and I need five guys' advice, I want to assemble a crew of ComptrBob, John Kelly, Irish Tim, Buskie, and Fezzik.

You have 0.5 handicappers there. Fezzik is captain obvious. Computer Bob is the official scorekeeper, JK is streaky, IT is a captain obvious wannabe, Buskie I have heard the name but forgot who he is.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

All are fine, ..............but this is not the correct answer.