EOG/BookMaker Poker will resume on June 28th (Tuesday Night) @ 930 est

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Poker will be returning starting next Tuesday..Our new poker nights will be Tuesday night instead of Wednesday...

Signup will be going up Thursday's at some point and will end on Sunday's @9pm est time (at that point no more signups will be allowed) - This might change to earlier on Sunday, im just waiting on final confirmation on when the list has to be recieved by to get us signed up..

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG/BookMaker Poker will resume on June 28th (Tuesday Night) @ 930 est

I cant wait. Now I just hope that we get paid if we meet the rollover.

By the way, can you post the exact rules for rollover of free play poker funds?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Cool, I might get to play now if it ever rains on Tuesdays.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

How does this work and is bookmaker turning that bad that you have to worry about payouts?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Bookmaker payouts are fine

I know quite a few people who have cashed these freeplays in and rolloed them over fine and recieved their payout..

Clearly they had a bump in the road because of the US Goverment, but they are paying out just fine right now with the options they have

PO is just being a nitwit..

PO a nitwit...NO, since when?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm not a poker player, but I'll give it a whirl this Tuesday night.

How do I get involved, Tuck?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I will be putting up a signup sheet in the poker subforrm "weekly threads". U just need to go in during the signup time and say you are in, then u need to pm me your bookmaker account number ( just need to send it to me once as I enter it into my spreadsheet for the future). Once the deadline comes to register I send over the complete list of all EOGers who are in for that week to get us signed up manually ( this eliminates people outside of eog from playing, u must be a registered eog poster to participate)

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

looking forward to finishing out our previous contest..thanks for getting the wheels in motion again Tuckman..

:btj:

How does this work and is bookmaker turning that bad that you have to worry about payouts?

Truthseeker...I have turned free-play into cash, met the roll-over requirement and cashed it out from Bookmaker. The withdrawal options are the only thing that has changed with Bookmaker since the feds seized their original domain.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

The tourney should be listed, however we might run into an issue with the manually registering players..I'm waiting to hear back about what options we have as fas as the software allows..Its currently password protected, and i refuse to go that route again as it doesnt benefit EOG posters in any way..

If you have the time Tuck, could you just register everyone with the password? That way, the password won't get out to anyone not eligible for the tourney. Just my 2 cents. What do you think?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

if thats what it takes i will do that myself.. Im just waiting to hear back my options

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Great new look. Thanks Bookmaker back in the game. Oh yea you to EOG and Tuckman.