REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

jarjarjar poor lemonhead doesnt know what its like to be wins....follow me and ill take you to the land of being wins. oh, the life of being wins....i tell you what............wiiiiiiiiinsssss
jajajar this be funny is be ironic coming from charbster no wiiinsss

diogee

I better be sleeps early mornins gym time then 14 and a half hour workins makes me is dead. already 105 hours on the month now. :shoot:

charbster i don't want to bes reads my name in this thread when i wakes up. you is been warned.

Teddy kgb

Banned

So Brick how come you didn't come get me at peeps and tell me this site was up and running.....I was going through withdrawals

heh, just wanted to see you squirm....i was going to tell you today if you didnt figure it out. king the queen shouldve toldyou

Teddy kgb

Banned

I couldn't believe what a train wreck capwins is....The X has got to be the most annoying fvck on the net.....Present company excluded

cheapseats

EOG Master

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......whoooooooooooo...2 out bottom the 9th homer.....3-3 cant lose..........................get it

diogee

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO...................must of stopped for lunch
Is be happens when dakotans makes all their charby wheelers go somewhere else. Traffic more than doubled overnight with same amount of people works... I not is having fun.

guessins pinger be at the pussybar looking for piece of pie
jajarjjarja he be drinkins oatmeal and petting/rocking charby to sleep.

diogee

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......whoooooooooooo...2 out bottom the 9th homer.....3-3 cant lose..........................get it
nice. good things happen when charby no wins leaves for a while. :yay

diogee

Good point. Charby must have slipped his leash again and ran off into the desert.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I'm amazed every morning when I log in that I'm not on post review or banned for 2 weeks....guess I got used to it at therx

diogee

lol eog doesn't have the power to ban you.

my last post...win 36000 so velvet doesn't take it.