Wimbledon Plays and Predictions

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Wimbledon Plays and Predictions

The more i think about it, I really like Lisicki tomorrow..I commented in a previous post that Lisicki is the most in form player on grass right now on the women's side..she won the tourney prior to Wimby on grass and has some confidence going..Bartoli will have a letdown after beating Serena also
Agreed, I think Lisicki should be favored by more than what she is right now

I honestly wouldn't make Sharapova that big of a fav over Lisicki in the SF if they both win their next match

tripp

EOG Master

Tsonga +400 vs Federer is worth a shot kinger?
That line has had a lot of movement early on.

First saw it at pinny with a line of around Roger -350/Tsonga +300 (approx numbers), then went up to Roger -550 in almost no time. Now i see him at -455

Nadal and Djokovic have also gone down quite a bit from opening around -850/-900

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Agreed, I think Lisicki should be favored by more than what she is right now

I honestly wouldn't make Sharapova that big of a fav over Lisicki in the SF if they both win their next match

Sharapova still has issues with her serve...that is how she was bounced from the French..Lisicki and Kvitova are my horses from here on out on the women's side..I think Cibulkova has a shot vs Sharapova tomorrow

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Is Berdych a donk or what? Don't get me wrong- Fish can be a beast on grass -but losing to him in straight sets? Christ.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Is Berdych a donk or what? Don't get me wrong- Fish can be a beast on grass -but losing to him in straight sets? Christ.

Berdych is another that has a ton of talent but you never know if he will show up..can play with the best when he is on, can lose to almost anyone when he is off and disinterested..along with Monfils and to a lesser degree Gulbis...all wastes of talent in my opinion

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

BTW... not on Tsonga just yet... I've yet to look @ the match-ups.

We're in the Quarters, fellas. Time to step it up a notch. :houra

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

BTW... not on Tsonga just yet... I've yet to look @ the match-ups.

I think it is worth a flyer..Tsonga has shown he can step his game up on the big stage..should be a pretty good match i think..Roger is playing well though

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Lisicki is driving me nuts, match should be over , she better pull it out..On a side note, God Damn I'd love to get her naked :fuck:

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

The planets aligned and the Williams sisters losing on the same day was indeed a blessing!!! Love it!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Two small prop plays

1st Set Correct Score, R.Nadal 7-6 +600, M.Fish 7-6 +800

I changed my mind in the Federer-Tsonga match. The top 4 all made it to the French Open Semis, and it looks like the same thing will happen again. I'd love to see Tsonga win though, but I'm not going to bet with my heart.

Murray and Djokovic have the easier matches.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

nothing really interests me on men's side tomorrow but no shock here I will be on Kvitova and Lisicki in the semis

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

looks like Federer is done...down a break in the 5th and Tsonga has all the momentum

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Sorry, I'm on a 5 minute delay here. I paused it when I went to make a cup of coffee. lol

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

fed chokes 2 set lead...in fairness Tsonga's level of play went way up but still a swing and a miss for Roger...kinger is probably dancing the Irish jig or trying to pick up another black tranny hooker :fuck:

No wonder tennis is dead in the US..lone american Mardy Fish is playing and they are showing interviews with Sharapova and Lisicki...:doh1

betit

EOG Enthusiast

looks like Federer is done...down a break in the 5th and Tsonga has all the momentum

Not sure anyone would've touched Tsonga's serve up until the last few games of the 5th (where Fed had chances IMO)

Fed's first serve abandoned him in a few awful service games

Good for Tsonga

He has a live shot against Djok who hasn't played great this tourney

tripp

EOG Master

bye bye Roger... Novak struggled with the 18 year old today also, and now we have Fish raising his level of play and pushing Nadal.

The top four showing they are human today

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

fed chokes 2 set lead...in fairness Tsonga's level of play went way up but still a swing and a miss for Roger...kinger is probably dancing the Irish jig or trying to pick up another black tranny hooker :fuck:

roflmao

I've been saying it for over a year- no more Slammies for Fed. This was probably his best shot, too, but he chokes a two-set lead. His dominance is far gone, and so is the intimidation factor.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

<table id="tblTennisATPGame" class="lines" width="" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="linesSubHeader" valign="bottom"><td colspan="8"><small>Rafael Nadal vs. Andy Murray - Wimbledon - London, England</small></td></tr><tr class="linesRow" valign="bottom"><td>Fri 7/1</td><td> </td><td>101 Rafael Nadal</td><td>
</td><td><input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" maxlength="5"> -205 </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRowBot" valign="top"><td>8:00AM </td><td> </td><td>102 Andy Murray</td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" maxlength="5"> +173 </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRow" valign="bottom"><td>Fri 7/1</td><td> </td><td>103 R.Nadal Games Won</td><td><input id="editx" name="S1_1" size="4" maxlength="5"> -3? -120</td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="L1_1" size="4" maxlength="5"> o40? -130 </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRowBot" valign="top"><td>8:00AM </td><td> </td><td>104 A.Murray Games Won</td><td><input id="editx" name="S2_1" size="4" maxlength="5"> +3? -110 </td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="L2_1" size="4" maxlength="5"> u40? +100 </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesSubHeader" valign="bottom"><td colspan="8"><small>Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Novak Djokovic - Wimbledon - London, England</small></td></tr><tr class="linesRow" valign="bottom"><td>Fri 7/1</td><td> </td><td>151 Jo-Wilfried Tsonga</td><td>
</td><td><input id="editx" name="M1_2" size="4" maxlength="5"> +185 </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRowBot" valign="top"><td>8:00AM </td><td> </td><td>152 Novak Djokovic</td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="M2_2" size="4" maxlength="5"> -225 </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRow" valign="bottom"><td>Fri 7/1</td><td> </td><td>153 J-W.Tsonga Games Won</td><td><input id="editx" name="S1_3" size="4" maxlength="5"> +4 -115</td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="L1_3" size="4" maxlength="5"> o40? -120 </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="linesRowBot" valign="top"><td>7:00AM </td><td> </td><td>154 N.Djokovic Games Won</td><td><input id="editx" name="S2_3" size="4" maxlength="5"> -4 -115 </td><td> </td><td><input id="editx" name="L2_3" size="4" maxlength="5"> u40? -110 </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr></tbody></table>

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tsonga-Djokovic (Jo-Wilfried Tsonga leads series 5-2)

Nadal-Murray (Rafael Nadal leads series 11-4)

tripp

EOG Master

i like over in Murray/Nadal. Think we will see 4 or 5 sets there for sure, and likely at least 1 tiebreak

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Andy Murray +175 over R. Nadal

Murray hasn't really been challenged yet, but he's playing with a lot of confidence. And I don't know if it's Nadal's foot injury (I think it's minor) but I wasn't that impressed with him. Fish's first serve points also dropped- he didn't serve as well- but was still able to win a set.

I see Murray coming out and winning the first set. That'll give him confidence. Crowd will be pulling for him... and I believe the Brits-In-Wimbledon-Finals drought will finally end.

tripp

EOG Master

Novak serving for an impressive straight sets victory. I think it's finally his time to take Wimbledon.

tripp

EOG Master

And just as i say that he chokes on his serve and we're headed to a tiebreak

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Nice jinx. LOL Don't tell me Tsonga is going to have a comeback victory like he did against Federer?