Soccer pick

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
USA -2 -150 vs Colombia tomorrow should be OK. Colombia is down to their 3rd keeper and they are a lightweight team at this. USA unless they screw up has to win by at least 2. Chances are better for 3+ than USA wins by 1 or somehow does even worse.

Big USA fans crowd expected to sell out all the seats due to a large US airbase near the stadium. USA should shove them on their heels and keep them off the scoreboard. Just root for 3+ USA goals

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Re: Soccer pick

USA is playing really well right now. Good timing. They are a real threat to win this. Some tough teams in the knockout rounds though that could beat USA.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

And they blew a couple of easy chances. Should have been 5-0 at least.

Agree but that Colombia keeper..........I know she is 16 and will get better but 2 of the goals were big time SOFT goals. You will never hear me say if we got 11 people here we could compete with Team USA or really any team in this competition.................BUT - I am fairly certain about 99% of us would have kept the last 2 goals out of the net. I can say with 100% confidence I would have kept out the last 2

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Agree but that Colombia keeper..........I know she is 16 and will get better but 2 of the goals were big time SOFT goals. You will never hear me say if we got 11 people here we could compete with Team USA or really any team in this competition.................BUT - I am fairly certain about 99% of us would have kept the last 2 goals out of the net. I can say with 100% confidence I would have kept out the last 2

Fair point.