REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Blondie

EOG Master
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

Seems like you get a lot of those.....Hope you feel better

Thanks hun.

They usually relate to stress this one is mixed between stress and lack of sleep though so hopefully if I actually sleep tonight I should be good by tomorrow morning :)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Show me that picture when you're by the winnebago drunk, Dio. I need some good material. :houra

Teddy kgb

Banned

Thanks hun.

They usually relate to stress this one is mixed between stress and lack of sleep though so hopefully if I actually sleep tonight I should be good by tomorrow morning :)

What's the stress about? Yes I'm nosey.....

Blondie

EOG Master

What's the stress about? Yes I'm nosey.....

Eh just some stuff I have going on here at home.

Nothing that won't eventually work out.

Things always have a way of working out, even if they aren't how we think they should :cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

hahahaha no... the one where you're @ a nascar event and you're wearing a budweiser shirt...

Teddy kgb

Banned

OK....Lets all talk about the one thing in life that is giving us stress, I expect everyone to answer honestly.

Money is a stress for me but not #1...Work sucks but not #1.....Those two are problems for everyone so you can't complain because no one will listen..

The one thing I'm stressed about is my belly, I drive to work and pat myself on the belly almost every day and just say to myself "fvck" gotta lose this thing and then swear I'm going to drink water on the way home instead of beer only to work my ass off and crave nothing but a beer for the drive home.

Fvcking vicious circle...

Who's next????

Blondie

EOG Master

OK....Lets all talk about the one thing in life that is giving us stress, I expect everyone to answer honestly.

Money is a stress for me but not #1...Work sucks but not #1.....Those two are problems for everyone so you can't complain because no one will listen..

The one thing I'm stressed about is my belly, I drive to work and pat myself on the belly almost every day and just say to myself "fvck" gotta lose this thing and then swear I'm going to drink water on the way home instead of beer only to work my ass off and crave nothing but a beer for the drive home.

Fvcking vicious circle...

Who's next????

Money, work kids.

There ya go.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Get on it teddy. First few days are always the hardest.

I'm rarely stressed about anything...gym helps a ton as well. When I am it is because of mothers health when she isn't doing good.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Money, work kids.

There ya go.

Lets here about your money problems.....Mortgage to high? pay to low? kids to expensive? x- not paying? credit cards? college loans?

What is giving you the biggest grief? Remember we all have money problems, be precise...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Bricker is be here
Always the fruit
Use to be a cheer...

...leader back in the day
He had kids to squash the rumors
That he was gay

Edgar Allen Poe

Teddy kgb

Banned

Get on it teddy. First few days are always the hardest.

I'm rarely stressed about anything...gym helps a ton as well. When I am it is because of mothers health when she isn't doing good.

How old is your mom? What is her problems? Where is dad? Do you live with your mom?

diogee

44...small fiber neuropathy (or some other similar nerve disease...drs can't quite figure it out) and possible cervical cancer or Crohn's disease and if not will need an emergency hysterectomy to remove fluid buildup.

Do I live with my mom? :LMAO:LMAO No but I pay most of her bills...I live 100 miles away.

diogee

Lets here about your money problems.....Mortgage to high? pay to low? kids to expensive? x- not paying? credit cards? college loans?

What is giving you the biggest grief? Remember we all have money problems, be precise...

teddy goins deep on everyone tonight :blink:

Blondie

EOG Master

I have no mortgage our home is paid for.

Is pay ever too high? I mean seriously has anyone ever said "Whoa wait a minute I think you are paying me too much!"

Kids are always expensive

What x? Only been married once. Oldest one's dad I was never married to, and he doesn't have a choice comes straight out of his check.

Credit cards are fine

College loans are ok.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Stress...

Teddy - belly
Blondie - Money
Dio - mom

Cheaps
Bricker
My King

You fvckers better answer.....c'mon what stresses you out?

Teddy kgb

Banned

I have no mortgage our home is paid for.

Is pay ever too high? I mean seriously has anyone ever said "Whoa wait a minute I think you are paying me too much!"

Kids are always expensive

What x? Only been married once. Oldest one's dad I was never married to, and he doesn't have a choice comes straight out of his check.

Credit cards are fine

College loans are ok.

So your only money problems is you want to have a million dollars? Really no real problems it seems....

Blondie

EOG Master

So your only money problems is you want to have a million dollars? Really no real problems it seems....

That would be nice...

You didn't ask the questions that would necessitate an answer relating to why I would be stressed :)

cheapseats

EOG Master

I stress out the most when work slows up, see I am and have been self-employed for 21 years and still get nerveous

Teddy kgb

Banned

I stress out the most when work slows up, see I am and have been self-employed for 21 years and still get nerveous

I never had the balls to take a chance on my own......Tell me a little about the ups and downs and what you would do over if given the chance...

diogee

i love it when workins is slows up. :mutley

guy i worked with a few weeks ago said he was a home inspector before and would make 5+k one month then 300 bucks the next. that could be stressful i guess. :LMAO

cheapseats

EOG Master

funny, had the same conver few days ago, i had an offer to work for the irs right out of college, 20 in and i'd be completo......