These sisters set tennis back when they 1st hit the tour

carolinakid

Banned
Talk about ugly on a female side and this is no black and white, but damn these sister are too ugly
<cite>Getty Images</cite>
<cite id="photoTimestamp">2011-07-13</cite>

carolinakid

Banned
Re: These sisters set tennis back when they 1st hit the tour

this has got to be james as a drag queen <cite>Getty Images</cite>
<cite id="photoTimestamp">2011-06-27</cite>

US players Serena Williams reacts after losing a point to French player Marion Bartoli during the women's single at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Tennis Club, in southwest London on June 27, 2011.AFP PHOTO / LEON NEAL RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE
<cite id="captionCite"></cite> Prev US Players Serena Williams Reacts RESTRICTED…49 of 100 US Players Serena Williams Reacts RESTRICTED… Next
Photo Tools

<form class="vote" name="recommend" action="" method="get"> <fieldset><input value="urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,getty:20050301:top,photo,a0b2b4addde658b37dd8c26abec8cd7d-getty-118995217:1" name="imageid" type="hidden"> <input value="http://sports.yahoo.com/top/search/serena+williams/gallery/im:urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,getty:20050301:top,photo,a0b2b4addde658b37dd8c26abec8cd7d-getty-118995217:1" name="done" type="hidden"> <button class="btn signedout" id="recommend-button" accesskey="v" type="submit">Recommend</button> </fieldset> </form> Recommended

Previous Page 1 of 13 Next

Related Search Results

• Serena Williams ESPY Awards 2011: Williams Has a Case of Justin Beiber Fever Serena Williams Presented at the 2011 ESPY Awards Serena Williams didn't win any ESPY's on Wednesday night, but she did turn some heads. Williams top went for the ever revealing side cleavage shot, but she still managed to look classy. At least that's what everyone within slapping distance told her. As many heads as she turned, there may have been no head turning faster than her. It appears as ...
    <cite>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/760673-espn-espy-awards-2011-news-predictions-and-winners-from-the-big-night/entry/107599-serena-williams-espy-awards-2011-williams-has-a-case-of-justin-beiber-fever</cite>
  • Serena Williams' ESPYs Outfit Raises Eyebrows (PHOTOS) Serena Williams, coming off a fourth round exit in the 2011 Wimbledon , raised some eyebrows at the 2011 ESPY awards on Wednesday night with her hot pink skirt suit.
    <cite>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/serena-williams-espys-outfit_n_898239.html</cite>
  • Serena Williams ESPY Awards 2011: Star's Career Secondary to Bizarre Fashion At some point, Serena Williams crossed a line between fashion icon, and sideshow. The superstar tennis player made her name by dominating on the tennis court with size, strength and finesse that hadn't been seen before. Those skills led Williams to 13 Grand Slam titles to her name and she became one of the biggest stars in the history of the sport. But along the way, Williams made headlines and ...
    <cite>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/760673-espn-espy-awards-2011-news-predictions-and-winners-from-the-big-night/entry/107622-serena-williams-espy-awards-2011-stars-career-secondary-to-bizarre-fashion</cite>
More Results…

Sponsor Results

carolinakid

Banned

this has got to be james as a drag queen <cite>Getty Images</cite>
<cite id="photoTimestamp">2011-06-27</cite>

US players Serena Williams reacts after losing a point to French player Marion Bartoli during the women's single at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships at the All England Tennis Club, in southwest London on June 27, 2011.AFP PHOTO / LEON NEAL RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE
<cite id="captionCite"></cite> Prev US Players Serena Williams Reacts RESTRICTED?49 of 100 US Players Serena Williams Reacts RESTRICTED? Next
Photo Tools

<form class="vote" name="recommend" action="" method="get"> <fieldset><input value="urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,getty:20050301:top,photo,a0b2b4addde658b37dd8c26abec8cd7d-getty-118995217:1" name="imageid" type="hidden"> <input value="http://sports.yahoo.com/top/search/serena+williams/gallery/im:urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,getty:20050301:top,photo,a0b2b4addde658b37dd8c26abec8cd7d-getty-118995217:1" name="done" type="hidden"> <button class="btn signedout" id="recommend-button" accesskey="v" type="submit">Recommend</button> </fieldset> </form> Recommended

Previous Page 1 of 13 Next

Related Search Results

• Serena Williams ESPY Awards 2011: Williams Has a Case of Justin Beiber Fever Serena Williams Presented at the 2011 ESPY Awards Serena Williams didn't win any ESPY's on Wednesday night, but she did turn some heads. Williams top went for the ever revealing side cleavage shot, but she still managed to look classy. At least that's what everyone within slapping distance told her. As many heads as she turned, there may have been no head turning faster than her. It appears as ...
    <cite>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/760673-espn-espy-awards-2011-news-predictions-and-winners-from-the-big-night/entry/107599-serena-williams-espy-awards-2011-williams-has-a-case-of-justin-beiber-fever</cite>
  • Serena Williams' ESPYs Outfit Raises Eyebrows (PHOTOS) Serena Williams, coming off a fourth round exit in the 2011 Wimbledon , raised some eyebrows at the 2011 ESPY awards on Wednesday night with her hot pink skirt suit.
    <cite>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/14/serena-williams-espys-outfit_n_898239.html</cite>
  • Serena Williams ESPY Awards 2011: Star's Career Secondary to Bizarre Fashion At some point, Serena Williams crossed a line between fashion icon, and sideshow. The superstar tennis player made her name by dominating on the tennis court with size, strength and finesse that hadn't been seen before. Those skills led Williams to 13 Grand Slam titles to her name and she became one of the biggest stars in the history of the sport. But along the way, Williams made headlines and ...
    <cite>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/760673-espn-espy-awards-2011-news-predictions-and-winners-from-the-big-night/entry/107622-serena-williams-espy-awards-2011-stars-career-secondary-to-bizarre-fashion</cite>
More Results?

Sponsor Results

carolinakid

Banned

They Took the word lady or female out of the women tennis for me

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Are you fucking retarded? Yeah, the best players of their generation and two of the best ever set the sport back because your dumb ass doesn't find them attractive............. R.E.T.A.R.D

carolinakid

Banned

Lol with these 2 replys let put it another guys, they took the word female out of female........is that better guys

carolinakid

Banned

RJT i know you get a hard on every time you see that ass dont you

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

Are you fucking retarded? Yeah, the best players of their generation and two of the best ever set the sport back because your dumb ass doesn't find them attractive............. R.E.T.A.R.D

The Stranglers - Skin Deep TOTP 1984 3:36
Added: 3 years ago
Views: 95,024

"Better watch out for the skin deep"...

<IFRAME height=510 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fqd9oWSqWIE" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

"many people tell me that they are my friend, yet the only thing I can truly trust is my dog".... just about sums it up!
georgeytaylor 1 week ago

the keyboard player looks like him out of " no country for old men"
mrralvintwerp 3 weeks ago

carolinakid

Banned

Timely i have been on forums for 15 yrs and some of your posts are about the stupid i have ever seen...........ck Timely may i ask your age please

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Why not use the word "stupid"? Why is it so cool these days to call people "retarded"? This is the new word every insensitive jerk uses. Retardation is a handicap. Be lucky you weren't born "retarded" and have some respect.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why not use the word "stupid"? Why is it so cool these days to call people "retarded"? This is the new word every insensitive jerk uses. Retardation is a handicap. Be lucky you weren't born "retarded" and have some respect.
And CK is handicapped. There's a difference between stupid, and retarded. CK crosses that border and it wouldn't shock me if he typed with his forehead at times.

carolinakid

Banned

And the key word DEATH Timely if you cant see the tree for the forest

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

And the key word DEATH Timely if you cant see the tree for the forest
If people didn't understand what I meant in my previous post, read this one over and over again and try and figure out what it means... Only a retard knows.

carolinakid

Banned

VD smart words and imo you are right on, sorry for starting this crap here....ck

Teddy kgb

Banned

CK is good at what he does I'll give him that.....I used to say that no one could get under my skin and what is said on any forum meant nothing to me....CK changed that, he's good...real good.

He took the child murder case and shoved it in the face of anyone who wanted a conviction, playing dumb all the way just as he did here with Timely....I'm out matched vs. CK and will admit it, he plays the dumb roll to a T

Take a bow CK you earned it.....beat the shit out of me and now has Timely bouncing off the walls....you're good, real good.

carolinakid

Banned

Teddy no way im on the right side all the time but one thing i will say im my own person and i do not go along with the right thing just because it the right thing the crowd want you to say.i like my own opinion be it right or wrong

Teddy kgb

Banned

Good for you CK.......Sorry about the death threats lol but it was a touchy subject and you got me fired up...........ckid

carolinakid

Banned

Teddy i bet you if we ever have a beer together we both might come away with a different feeling of each other too.......take care.........ck

tripp

EOG Master

lmao yeah two of the best players womens tennis has ever had set the sport back. haha makes sense

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

What do their looks have to do with ANYTHING? What does that have to do with, let me see, something irrelevant like how they play TENNIS?

P.S.: I'm not a fan of either one.