Bastad and Stuttgart (Clay)

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
A bunch of weaker tier players but there should be some good bets that can be made between these two tourneys.

Folks are more than welcomed to post their plays in here.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: Bastad and Stuttgart (Clay)

Monfils made the final @ Stuttgart last year, but he just split with his coach. This will be his first match without a coach... he might want the time off. And Hanescu made the final here a couple of years ago.

Victor Hanescu +323 over G. Monfils

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I hate betting on Chardy but this is a good spot. Kamke coming off a Grass tournament in the States. He's not prepared for the clay transition, and Chardy plays well here.

Jeremy Chardy -180 over T. Kamke

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

nice call on Chardy, Petzner lost in straight sets, hoping Hanescu can cash as a nice dog

:cheers

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Time to fade Chardy. Giraldo with a win over Melzer in the first round.

Santiago Giraldo -165 over J. Chardy

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Monfils made the final @ Stuttgart last year, but he just split with his coach. This will be his first match without a coach... he might want the time off. And Hanescu made the final here a couple of years ago.

Victor Hanescu +323 over G. Monfils

Winner.

2-1 day yesterday.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Federico Del Bonis +105

Federico playing well here, and he's coming off a win against Mayer. Sergiy hates playing against lefties.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Nice job. Even though I saw Del Bonis destroy a disinterested Florian Mayer, I attributed the result to the idiot Mayer (whom I ripped to shreds on his facebook page since I had that clown! Good stuff there! Others apparently bet on him too.) and wasn't buying this play you made on him. Sergiy had better learn to cope with lefties for the sake of his career. I have no idea how Mayer has the ranking he does. His serve is garbage from what I saw. He can't get the first serve in and when he does it's mediocre. And I don't think he would show any emotion or urgency if he were sitting in a house that's on fire.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

And who can figure out Hanescu? He beats a top 10, then loses to some no name scrub. He ruined three parlays I had. Today is already shot thanks to this brooding fool.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

looks like it will be raining all day in Baastad...match will be tomorrow most likely 2938u4ji23

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Are you liking anything tomorrow, Peavy?

I mainly concentrate on tennis during majors...have been tailing you and Miceli since Wimbledon...but at first glance, Kubot -115 looks good..he has been playing quite well on clay..I have won quite a few bets on him the past month and will continue to bet him while he is in good form...in other news the UFC 133 on Aug. 6th looks like one of the worst cards in quite awhile...was really loving Evans-125 vs Davis, but the fight was cancelled due to an injury to Davis during training camp

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

WTF? No Evans-Davis fight? That wasn't a great card to begin with...

What's the next big fight? Rampage vs. Jon Jones?

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Tito Ortiz replaced Davis..Tito is washed up although he just won as a +500 dog for his 1st win in 5+ years..I don't see him beating Evans...Aug 28 UFC 134 looks to be a good card in Brazil as many of the Brazilians want to fight in their country...anderson Silva vs Yushin Okami is the main event..Okami beat Silva by DQ years ago but was winning the fight before the DQ..Okami at +315 could shock the world as many pundits think Silva is the best pound for pound fighter in the world right now...He has not been impressive in his last few fights though and was getting his ass kicked for 4.5 rounds by Chael Sonnen before submitting him when Sonnen got careless

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

There were no plays for me today. Soderling, Ferrer, Berdych, Almagro all advanced.

Kubot-Giraldo match is looking tight. That was a tough one to 'cap.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

son of a bitch..I could have sworn I put in a bet on Kubot last night, but nothing in my pending wagers..he is up a set and I have been sweating the match only to look at my pending wagers and nothing on him lol...hope he loses now :LMAO

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

knew Kubot was a lock after I realized I did not have a bet in on him lol...dude is in great form right now..i will probably bet him next match...if I remember lol

tripp

EOG Master

that was a good match between giraldo and kubot, some very good tennis.

thought giraldo would pull it out after winning the 2nd, but kubot's serve went to another gear in the final set. really impressive tennis from him lately

looking forward to the weekend matches in Bastad..been a boring tourney so far with the favs dominating in straight sets, but with those remaining four guys we should see some great tennis

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I don't give Berdych much of a chance against Soderling. Sodas spent less than two hours on the court this week. Obviously, playing Almagro or Ferrer in the Final will be a different story. He lost to Almagro last year in the Final, and Ferrer is a beast. But he should beat Birdman in straight sets.

tripp

EOG Master

Soderling only -210 vs Berdych...smaller fav than Ferrer is vs Almagro.

Agree with you though. Berdych can be a beast at times so tough to predict him losing easily, but Soderling has barely broken a sweat so far in this tourney. Hell, he barely lost any points in his first set in the R16

Ferrer vs Soderling would be a hell of a final. Would lean towards making Ferrer a slight fav, but probably will be around a pk'em line

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I wonder how big of a favorite Kubot will be vs. Andujar? -160?

WTF? Kubot is a +120 dog? These two played against each other in this same place two years ago, and Kubot was a -155 favorite.

Kubot has been playing well, and Andujar is inconsistent.

I don't get it.

tripp

EOG Master

Andujar has looked really impressive in this tournament, but am surprised to see him favored of Kubot.

Giraldo closed as a fav today also though...Kubot seems to shine as a dog.