USA-Japan [In-Match Thread]

Re: USA-Japan [In-Match Thread]

It looks like all Japanese players are slower than the US, the RWB is completely outclassed where she is.

Yet another shot not going in.
Broken record.
This is about as dominant as you can be and not score.

Keep a team in the game and it can haunt you.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

this seems like brazil japan type of game i feel like another ET is coming under 1.5 is great for 2nd half GL!

Or USA could actually score on a few of the multitude of chances they get.
This match isn't really close other than the scoreboard.
At least 2 goals will be scored in the 2nd half imo.

hahaha..Some days it's just not in the stars no matter how dominant you are.

Should have at least 3 goals.At least.

Will be ironic if they lose playing by far their best match.

I know it's about over when I'm sitting at home on a Sunday afternoon in Las Vegas watching Japanese women play soccer on TV. And fully-clothed Japanese women at that.

Finally, somebody scored.

horrible defense.Why are you passing in front of your goal?

This is setting up for heartbreak for the Americans,you can just feel it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

From reading this thread I thought we were killing them only to see its 1-1 in the 87th minute

My advice to death-row inmates:

If you are facing execution in ninety minutes, and you want to make that last ninety minutes of your life seem like an eternity, watch a soccer game.

tripp

EOG Master

congrats to the japan +0.5 guys here..good bet

usa with the lead now in ET

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

Never should have gone to OT. US needed to get one of those in in 1st half for me. Soccer can be maddening sometimes for the better team and to bet on

tripp

EOG Master

and japan ties it up again!

this has been a pretty good game. looks like PK's

Mr. Smith

EOG Master

congrats to Japan reg time backers. USA unable to seperate.

For my bet, needed one of those 1st half ones in the net

I HOPE USA pulls it out in PK's. Taking Megan Rapinoe out late ( good PK vs Brazil) questionable move

tripp

EOG Master

1-0 Japan after 1 shot

hope gonna need to make a big save somewhere down the line here

Chessman

EOG Dedicated
Re: USA-Japan

I'm not a communist or hate America, BUT Japan +.5 -123, 90+, is beyond fair, if you're actually looking at this game from an objective wagering point of view. I Hope the US wins in extra time, but looking at this game, from what I've seen from both teams, the US isn't playing that great. They got beat by Sweden, should have lost to Brazil, and was only better than France in those last 3.

Played Japan .5 -123

TOTALLY disagree with "should have lost to Brazil." The penalty call and red card were bullshit. So was the retake of the penalty kick. That game was going to end with a USA win in regulation. Also they outplayed Brazil. Did you really watch that game?

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Any way, I'm sick over this game. I'm supposedly a Yankees fan and a Giants football fan and a NY Rangers fan, but I don't feel any pain at all when they lose. In fact I'd bet the other side and root against any of them in game 7 of a WS or Stanley Cup (or the SB with the Giants) if it meant I could win a bet. After all these multimillionaire athletes neither know nor care that I'm alive.

But this game hurt. First time in a while I actually cared about a sporting event as a fan. And Japan still sucks. Just a bunch of midget nips who had a horseshoe nine miles up their asses.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

You would NOT want to see these japanese women without their clothes. About as ugly a bunch as I've seen in the WC, second only to the North Koreans. The North Koreans weren't merely ugly. They were downright scary looking. If they remake Halloween again, Michael Myers should wear a North Korean soccer woman's mask. You want to last while having a sex? Keep pictures of those North Koreans by your bed and look at them when you feel you're about to go over the edge. Be prepared to apologize for losing your erection so fast though.

ebemiss

EOG Addicted

TOTALLY disagree with "should have lost to Brazil." The penalty call and red card were bullshit. So was the retake of the penalty kick. That game was going to end with a USA win in regulation. Also they outplayed Brazil. Did you really watch that game?

Penalty call was correct, so was the retake of the penalty. Did you really watch the game? By the way...WINNER +.5, as you were rooting I actually handicapped the game.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Penalty call was correct, so was the retake of the penalty. Did you really watch the game? By the way...WINNER +.5, as you were rooting I actually handicapped the game.

Wrong and wrong. I had USA advances and made more money on the game than you. Guaranteed. Suck my dick. You lose again.

ebemiss

EOG Addicted

I lose again.That's right I posted a winner in this thread. Give me a break. What are you 12? You might be the dumbest mother fucker on this forum.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

You're the kind of jerkoff who would call a "too many men on the ice" penalty in OT of game 7 of the Cup finals if a player went on the ice a half-stride earlier as a teammate was making a change. You've exposed yourself as a total dick! Congratulations! :LMAO

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Motherfucker is one word. You can't even curse correctly. Seriously, loser, quit while you're behind. :LMAO