His Airness takin' yo money!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
This past week @ the AC Golf Tourney, a fan bet Jordan $500 that he couldn’t hit the green in his first shot of a par three.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: His Airness takin' yo money!

Good joke, Kinger.

Was 4 under through 15 last night before the light ran out...I'm pretty sure I could take down any of the gamblers on EOG in a game of golf...

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Or a round... to each his own. Tough to buy that you were 4 under either, but what do I know. Just not too many scratch golfers walking around on the earth, and probably far less who post on gambling message boards. I'm skeptical that this may be another joke of yours - like the being up lifetime joke.

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

Wow, Jordan grabbed the money and went. Looks like Jordan did not have to put up any money, just make the shot, er the green.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Good joke, Kinger.

Was 4 under through 15 last night before the light ran out...I'm pretty sure I could take down any of the gamblers on EOG in a game of golf...

It doesn't count toward your handicap if you play from the ladies' tees.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

I was playing from the men's tees, good sir.

I really should move back to the tips but I want to see just how low I can go from the regular men's tees this summer so I can hang on to that score for years. If I could have finished three more holes without falling apart on Tuesday I would have set a personal record for 18, but unfortunately with me working a desktop job I usually don't have time at night to get a full 18 in.