Thurs Games

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Thurs Games

small play early came up a little short.will use a football dog i like here tonite a lot..BC LIONS+3 AS I BUY A .5 FOR 5*****..ck

lap18

EOG Dedicated

CK I think you need to get in the tuckman/Kinger 30/30 thread so we can see how you do.. I never know how you're doing. but i have a pretty good idea..Let's get some documentation on you and besides, you may end up in a free contest, hopefully not on Tuckman's team though... Probably a million rules and silly deadlines to make the picks for him.. gl---------lp

carolinakid

Banned

Thank Patrick and bol back.Lap the only problem i have is my damn time here as you see some days i have no time to post and i really miss posting every day.Let me take a look at when you need to post etc..........gl Lap.....ck

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

CK - post 30 plays at your convenience. I don't think you have to post 1 play a day. Just post them when you have a solid play you want to share. I know what you can do but wouldn't mind seeing you do the 30/30 routine like they do here at EOG. Best of luck if you do.

carolinakid

Banned

Patrick sound like fun too, i was waiting until the college foots, but if i dont have to post every day as some of my days here are crazy to even post i might give it a shot.....ck

carolinakid

Banned

Heading down to the beach house here friday and back in on sunday here and i will take a look at doing the 30 thing ck