Bachmann: Gas below $2/gal

Bachmann Stands by Pledge: Gas Under $2 a Gallon
"Under President Bachmann you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again," she said. "That will happen."

Uh, if we all had jobs, we wouldn't be worrying about gas prices. DUH! So I guess unemployment will remain high (or go higher), reducing demand for gas, and result in lower gas prices. This is the old tail-wagging-the-dog strategy. Lovely.

Re: Bachmann: Gas below $2/gal

This is why I can't vote for her. She doesn't understand how things work. Gas prices are tied to oil demand globally. The President of the United States can't control demand in China and India. It's nuts (and naive) to think she could.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

She is FREAKING NUTS. If she ever gets elected this time period we are in now will look like prosperity compared to when she is in Office. She is in soooooooooo far over her head it isn't funny

This is why I can't vote for her. She doesn't understand how things work. Gas prices are tied to oil demand globally. The President of the United States can't control demand in China and India. It's nuts (and naive) to think she could.

yep, ain't gonna happen that way ! Only way that happens is if the USA takes over the world could have done it after WW2- (The big one) circa 1945
USA has gone to SHVT but would beat the rest of the world combined like me swatting a fly....you need that ability as the most hated nation in history....they got weapons you can't even imagine....courtesy of alien alliances.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

so totally embarrassed she is a product of my state...sorry republicans this is almost an unfair piece of bad luck to be dealt this monster .

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

We would have to be in a depression for the price of gas to get to 2 bucks a gallon. I do not think gas will get to 2 bucks a gallon, simply because too many dollars are being printed.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Bachmann Stands by Pledge: Gas Under $2 a Gallon
"Under President Bachmann you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again," she said. "That will happen."

Uh, if we all had jobs, we wouldn't be worrying about gas prices. DUH! So I guess unemployment will remain high (or go higher), reducing demand for gas, and result in lower gas prices. This is the old tail-wagging-the-dog strategy. Lovely.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

To all of you Bachmann haters and lovers: COME JOIN US IN THE "POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT" section of the forum. The election is just a year away and it's time to debate. I'm a left-wing nut who: Blasts righty's and sometimes blasts Obama. Nobody's safe in the "Politics" forum. I even have a nemisis "Joe Contrarian" who doesn't know anything. He's a "TEA-BAGGER". You know how they behave . . . .

mr merlin

EOG Master

It's possible to go to $2 a gallon. oil would need to go to about $30, thats not real likely but could happen, sorta.

It's possible to go to $2 a gallon. oil would need to go to about $30, thats not real likely but could happen, sorta.

It's supply and demand. On the surface, $2/gal sounds great, but there will be deeper problems elsewhere that would likely more than offset any savings on gas.

Blondie

EOG Master

To all of you Bachmann haters and lovers: COME JOIN US IN THE "POLITICS AND GOVERNMENT" section of the forum. The election is just a year away and it's time to debate. I'm a left-wing nut who: Blasts righty's and sometimes blasts Obama. Nobody's safe in the "Politics" forum. I even have a nemisis "Joe Contrarian" who doesn't know anything. He's a "TEA-BAGGER". You know how they behave . . . .

Some of these guys may not even know where that forum is but once they found it would fit right in :yay