WNBA Winners

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast
Re: WNBA Winners

Had a chat with the" Prof" and he is looking at the #1 horse in the 2nd race JK with P Val. No fair horses shipping south. On the turf only at 5 fl. Good luck at Del Mar.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

THURSDAY, AUGUST 25.....No action today, but I like Friday's four-game card in the WNBA. Back at 9:00 Pacific time with at least three selections.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

FRIDAY, AUGUST 26.....Four plays from tonight's WNBA card: 655 Washington +7.5 over Chicago, 655-656 Washington-Chicago "OVER" 144, 657 Tulsa +12.5 over Los Angeles and 657-658 Tulsa-Los Angeles "OVER" 148.5.

Support for the four wagers will be heard tonight on "The EOG Sports Hour."

Thread record: 10-7.

brians

EOG Dedicated

Thanks for the correction. I made the change.

Correlated parlays? I think about it all the time, but I rarely make the play.

I've heard you discuss the concept of correlated parlays in the past. I'm a rare parlay player myself but when I do it will be of the correlated variety.

And with you hitting the trifecta of sports handicapping lately ... 1) beat the market moves, 2) handicap the games correctly, 3) cash tickets ... it's tempting to consider the parlay.

Fezzik

EOG Veteran

"I think about them but rarely make them"

............I am constantly amazed by how few folks get into these.

HOU-3 with UN 46.5 was an obvious parlay to make in the NFL week1...........a rare Fav and UN VERY STRONG correlation.

High Times

EOG Master

HOU-3 with UN 46.5 was an obvious parlay to make in the NFL week1...........a rare Fav and UN VERY STRONG correlation.

Saturday morning cartoons on T.V. are no match for this place :thumbsup

High Times

EOG Master

Very strong CORRELATED parlay?

-3 and under 46 1/2?

2348ji23e

rainbow

EOG Master

Very strong CORRELATED parlay?

-3 and under 46 1/2?

2348ji23e
I guess he means after the line movement.... Because this place is starting to get me dizzy saying -3 and under 46.5 is a STRONG CORRELATED parlay... If thats the closing line they can play them parlays with me 7-days a week, I will just take my chances...LOL...

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks for the plays and GL, JK. Any concern that the market is showing no inclination to play along with you?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks for the plays and GL, JK. Any concern that the market is showing no inclination to play along with you?

Not really, Mike.

WNBA market is small and quirky.

These two games tonight did not figure to attract much action as they involve the only four teams in the league that will not play in the postseason.

munson15

I want winners...

Not really, Mike.

WNBA market is small and quirky.

These two games tonight did not figure to attract much action as they involve the only four teams in the league that will not play in the postseason.
Thanks for the response, JK, and stay hot.:cheers

High Times

EOG Master

I guess he means after the line movement.... Because this place is starting to get me dizzy saying -3 and under 46.5 is a STRONG CORRELATED parlay... If thats the closing line they can play them parlays with me 7-days a week, I will just take my chances...LOL...

I would take that parlay "move or no move" there just isn't any advantage playing -3 and under 46.5 in the NFL.

Good luck with that ....

And I'm sorry too JK :thumbsup

Just couldn't pass up those posts without a response.

Good luck my internet friend :pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I would take that parlay "move or no move" there just isn't any advantage playing -3 and under 46.5 in the NFL.

Good luck with that ....

And I'm sorry too JK :thumbsup

Just couldn't pass up those posts without a response.

Good luck my internet friend :pop:

Thanks HT.

brians

EOG Dedicated

I love 3-1 nights. Had the sweater on for those totals, 10-2 run over the past week (I think). You were confident that you'd turn it around. Strong finish.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Thanks diogee and brians.

Recent results have supported the thread title.

Definition of a winning run: several solid right-side winners combined with several fortunate outcomes.

Current record: 13-8.

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast

Needed all 40 minutes in the Shock/Sparks game but good results!! Very nice run JK. Only needed a regular Brinks truck for 3 out of 4 Will listen to EOG Sports Hour but rumor has it that you have a MLB game for Sat???? Well get the job done!! GL