Throwing my hat in 10,000 contest

thegambla

EOG Enthusiast
I had a hard life. Men have taken adavntage of me all my life.

8 years old, went to Bible camp to please my parents. Two camp counselors took me out of bed and spread peanut butter all over me. The rest is history.

12 years old, teacher gave me a F but said I could work it up to a B if I did something for him, that I cant even type.

14 years old I started gambling. Took $890 from my mothers purse and placed two bets with a bookie. He took my money and I won. But he refused to pay when it came time because I was underage. Did he give me back my money? No.

Age 16 I went to a TLC concert. I wanted to get a poster autographed from Lisa Left eye Lopez, but her big black bodyguard socked me in the jaw, dislocated it, and broke 8 of my teeth.

Hired a lawyer, and while discussing the case, he took my back to his home and convinced me that I was modeling material. He asked me to take off my clothes and model in the pool, he took pictures of me jumping off the diving board with my parts flapping all over.

My life is hell. Please let me in the contest. I will keep making videos.

Re: Throwing my hat in 10,000 contest

Wow gambla you have had a rough life...i think instead of being in a contest you could spend that time hunting those people down that did these things, and killing them one by one.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This dude needs a shrink, not an entry into the contest. He'll just spend the winnings on peanut butter.

Gambla have you met ttwarrior1 yet...you's guys need to get hooked up...I think you's would like each other very very much...I think he's thrown his hat in ring for a chance at the 10,000 as well...

bumpy

EOG Veteran

Gambla have you met ttwarrior1 yet...you's guys need to get hooked up...I think you's would like each other very very much...I think he's thrown his hat in ring for a chance at the 10,000 as well...

I just want to see these 2 have a 1 on 1 capping contest

I will put up the $20.00 1st place prize...winner takes all...and we'll call it the Jeff T's handicapping Invitational but the only two entries I'm selecting are ttwarrior1 and The Gambla...............
I just want to see these 2 have a 1 on 1 capping contest

Mammon

EOG Master

Lucky you were not at my summer camp. Dudes would bum rush one of the runts and shove tooth paste up his ass in the middle of the night.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Lucky you were not at my summer camp. Dudes would bum rush one of the runts and shove tooth paste up his ass in the middle of the night.

But how was the swimming and horseback riding?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

please gambla everyones had a miserable life

your story is nothing scary but funny so no need to beg here everyone wants to win the money

i have had way worser stuff then you did i started gambling youunger then you were

and thats what got me in trouble till now too!

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Maxing out credit cards and not paying can be rough. Imagine the stress this kid is under. Put him in the contest, Tucker. Have a heart.

please gambla everyones had a miserable life

your story is nothing scary but funny so no need to beg here everyone wants to win the money

i have had way worser stuff then you did i started gambling youunger then you were

and thats what got me in trouble till now too!
I cant imagine there is much worse than getting raped by a dude, lets hear it moldy.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I cant imagine there is much worse than getting raped by a dude, lets hear it moldy.

all of his stuff is just bull shit how do u go and take an autograph and get hit in the teeth?

unless ur a fcking maniac that hunts on ladies and tries to rape them thats the only time

you gona get what you deserve! if hes a psycho then i am happy he got what he deserved

probably for doing something that anything stupid done will get u the result

you cant just start hitting people without a reason especially being a bodyguard for someone rich you know you can get ur ass fired or have a big law suit so i dont buy that big bull :pop:

bumpy

EOG Veteran

Moldy, I'm beginning to think that you are as retarded as this character. This never happened. You are attempting to compare yourself to a fictional person. But then again, you maybe as made up as him.