WVU aka Irish Tim Voted Onto OGD Master List of Bumholers

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Re: WVU aka Irish Tim Voted Onto OGD Master List of Bumholers

who really does that sort of stuff though?

if i need someone to call me i give them my #

people do it.

I like to remain anonymous for personal reasons. I knew one of the wealthiest men in america, very kind older gentleman. He passed many years ago. He would send $ to people in need totally anonymous. Serious money too, check for 10 here 20 there. The point is some will hide their identity to dupe people. Others just because they want to do the right thing without headlines or whatever. But its done....

High Times

EOG Master

You can get a phone anywhere and use any area code.

I am in illinois and just got 2 phones and used the 702 area code for both of them.

I do think they both post the exact same way.

I hope it's not true though

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Well considering I've met two posters in person (one in South Bend) and clearly am a college student (dozens of posters here have my @nd.edu email address that only a current student or staff member can have - not alumni), I guess WVU was bonus whoring and posting on the forums as a 12 year old.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

WVU = Bill Dozer

He's been gambling since he was six...

BigDaddy

EOG Master

OK Paddy

i've read the posts and it seems all IT was doing was explaining what he would do if in WV's shoes

i don't really think IT is WV after reading that

and the 2nd post was just a joke from WV IMHO

again that is JMO

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Drop some math on their asses and prove to them your not WVU, Timmy.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

OK Paddy

i've read the posts and it seems all IT was doing was explaining what he would do if in WV's shoes

i don't really think IT is WV after reading that

and the 2nd post was just a joke from WV IMHO

again that is JMO

Sensible post, BD. Spot on.

You can get a phone anywhere and use any area code.

I am in illinois and just got 2 phones and used the 702 area code for both of them.

I do think they both post the exact same way.

I hope it's not true though

Magic Jack allows you to have as many US area codes as you want. You can have ten phones in front of your computer, if you have the USB ports.

Their personalities are exact duplicates.

All this aside, this is about being on the Bumholer's list. WVU certainly qualifies, in fact he was elected at OGD, and the voters knew they were voting for the Irish Tim persona.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Paddy is grasping at straws.

I trust IrishTim.

Paddy is grasping at straws.

I trust IrishTim.

Grasping at straws? I never grasp at straws, John. I want to make that clear. I merely pointed out some fairly strong evidence that these two poltroons are one and the same very unsavory person. I couldn't care less whether they actually are. Other people seem to think they are, and Whale says WVU told him he was Irish Tim.

Ok, you trust Irish Tim. About what? Why?

skrtelfan

EOG Addicted

Well considering I've met two posters in person (one in South Bend) and clearly am a college student (dozens of posters here have my @nd.edu email address that only a current student or staff member can have - not alumni), I guess WVU was bonus whoring and posting on the forums as a 12 year old.

Groovinmahoovin posted the exact same thing to OGD earlier. Did you forget to log out of your ghost account? IT=Groovin makes a lot of sense actually they both scratch each other's backs a lot.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Groovinmahoovin posted the exact same thing to OGD earlier. Did you forget to log out of your ghost account? IT=Groovin makes a lot of sense actually they both scratch each other's backs a lot.

Groove said it after IT posted it here. It was clearly a joke.

Cut/Paste job.

rainbow

EOG Master

I would be willing to bet high thats its not true.... PS: WVU being Cory I wouldn't bet against... Bonus WHORES will do anything to make a dollar...oij213490

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Grasping at straws? I never grasp at straws, John. I want to make that clear. I merely pointed out some fairly strong evidence that these two poltroons are one and the same very unsavory person. I couldn't care less whether they actually are. Other people seem to think they are, and Whale says WVU told him he was Irish Tim.

Hahaha you thought whale was being serious, you really are retarded.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Though I am flattered by the groovin ghost accusations. I wish I had his knowledge of baseball and sports betting.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

You're one gullible Cankee Paddy.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think maybe Paddy and IT are both WVU ghosts and the Paddy ghost got jealous of all the attention the IT ghost was getting, so the Paddy ghost sabotaged the IT ghost by throwing him under the bus on the forums - with WVU. Now WVU can reign as the person he truly is, Paddy, with out having to hide behind his other two fake forum persona's. Let's see how this turns out.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

I think maybe Paddy and IT are both WVU ghosts and the Paddy ghost got jealous of all the attention the IT ghost was getting, so the Paddy ghost sabotaged the IT ghost by throwing him under the bus on the forums - with WVU. Now WVU can reign as the person he truly is, Paddy, with out having to hide behind his other two fake forum persona's. Let's see how this turns out.

solid91023i2ndw;l

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

Viejo, now I get to claim WVU's NFL championship as my own. Don't ruin the moment.

I've e-mailed Tim many times at his @nd.edu e-mail and can confirm he is a Notre Dame student. Tim doesn't ghost, that's not his M.O.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I meant undeserved BAD press..... WVU is actually a great guy until he starts to type....12io4j2w90
Unlucky break not getting in the playoffs with the 4th best record. It was me vs you week 21 to see who got in but you weren't around. Think you had 4th high score that week. Your team was better than people thought.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Unlucky break not getting in the playoffs with the 4th best record. It was me vs you week 21 to see who got in but you weren't around. Think you had 4th high score that week. Your team was better than people thought.
12io4j2w90it would have been more fun if guys didn't quit posting...

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I've e-mailed Tim many times at his @nd.edu e-mail and can confirm he is a Notre Dame student. Tim doesn't ghost, that's not his M.O.