Caroline-325 in the US Open for me

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: Caroline-325 in the US Open for me

If you have the "stones" to lay this kind of wood with a CHOKE artist like this in a Major - kudos to you. You won't find many people as brave as you are. I wish you luck..........you are gonna need it

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Kuznetsova is a live dog in my opinion, she plays aggresive and goes for shots. Sunshine could be in trouble if Kuznetsova is on tonight :cocktail

carolinakid

Banned

great tennis match 1-1 going to the 3rd sunshine down 4-1 in the 2nd come back to win 7-5

carolinakid

Banned

dsethi a great match here fuck you i will call her by the name i want to.............Sunshine IS a name i will call her by, if you have have a problem im sorry.....ck

carolinakid

Banned

DSETHI if you dont like wHAT A GROWN MAN SAYS STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD CK

carolinakid

Banned

By the way Desey this is the new carolinakid here if you dont like the way i post just stay the fuck out of my threads......................i post the way i know and you want to go to someone better go for it..............but dont bs in my threads.......ck

carolinakid

Banned

i will say sorry to nobody, that why i stop kissing ass at the rx, and i will never kiss aSS AGAIN, I WILL STOP POSTING BEFORE I WILL EVER KISS ASS ONLINE EVER...........CK

i will say sorry to nobody, that why i stop kissing ass at the rx, and i will never kiss aSS AGAIN, I WILL STOP POSTING BEFORE I WILL EVER KISS ASS ONLINE EVER...........CK

Not apologizing to nobody...?????? Goodnight....

carolinakid

EOG Dedicated <dl class="userinfo_extra"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Sep 04, 2006</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>3,608</dd></dl>

[h=2] Re: SA STARS OVER 151 5*[/h]
To all in the forum here, i just wanted to come back and say im sorry for blowing up in here tonite.i think most know me know what has gone on with the 2 persons and i try to overlook them, but sometimes it just get to me and tonite was one of those nites i guess.Again i will try very hard to overlook people like this in the future and this only take away not only from my games, but the forum here as well.again guys im sorry for my outburst tonite and to Scratch im sorry to my reply to you early in this thread..............gl guys this week ck

carolinakid

Banned

Sweet what in the hell does that have to do with tonite........................when im wrong i will say so, just like that nite, i post playes and when Desey come into MY thread and ask me why i call Sunshine THAT NAME FROM A GROWN MAN hell yes i will say fuck him........................

carolinakid

Banned

you know guys i really dont give a damn if you like my posts fine if you dont i cant help that////////////ck

carolinakid

Banned

dSETHI YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS PRICELESS AND over the yrs i have never seen anything from you to use.you sir are the priceless poster

carolinakid

Banned

NP kINger i would told not to be a pussy to these posters from a outsider who views these groups and i decided to go that road, if you guys do not want to post i will stop; ck

carolinakid

Banned

and really sweet i post what i play here, been that way for yrs, if posters or viewers has a problem , that i cant control, but just sick of the bs on the forums these days, it time for posters to grow up, if you guys dont like the way i post,,,,,,,,,fuck it i will stop posting. np, i did at the the rx and with the gdamn bs there and i can here..ck

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Ck u are acting like a child, u are blowing up what he said or what anyone is saying to you right now

People are fucking with you, try and catch on pal
:cocktail

carolinakid

Banned

Dsethi my buddy backs her as well as jim on the men side here from gso, he was in the box tonite as well as the top guy bob from verizon phone., very sorry i jump the gun tonite on you , but yes i do have money riding on a lot of her matches and we are trying very hard to get her to charlotte in 2012

Dsethi my buddy backs her as well as jim on the men side here from gso, he was in the box tonite as well as the top guy bob from verizon phone., very sorry i jump the gun tonite on you , but yes i do have money riding on a lot of her matches and we are trying very hard to get her to charlotte in 2012

CK are you apologizing? Saying you're sorry??

carolinakid

Banned

Sweet not 1 bit, but just telling my side on Caroline, we had Jim I over to Lewis house after the win last sat. here in w.salem and we are very much on Caroline matches each time she plays

i talked to her last week after new haven. she said 'no f'ing way in hell i'm going to charlotte, i'd rather retire than play there.'

sounds like you all have some more work to do. i think you guys can get it done though.

I heard her echo similar comments after her match tonight....Charlotte is not in her future.
She said Charlotte is a dirty city

carolinakid

Banned

if president bush and bush sr and maccain and palin can make it to my buddy home, i think down the road caroline may be in the works if he want it

carolinakid

Banned

Dsethi we met Caroline in london this year and we was in her box at wimbleon, a great kid and imo will only get better, but i still thinks she needs to come to the net more

Bowl Breath

EOG Senior Member

I just got off the horn with the neighbor to Caroline's assistant, Moonshine. She said that Caroline thinks that Charlotte is the armpit of America and she doesn't even like to fly over Charlotte let alone step foot in that hovel.

That really grinds my gears CK.