WNBA Winners

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: WNBA Winners

Keep in mind for the totals that Wnba regular season games usually don't go to fouls every play late in a game like the Nba does, but in do or die they may very well foul and chuck up 3's like our friends in the Nba.

brians

EOG Dedicated

If it goes 3 games you get Indy ml twice gm1 and 3..... and lay off in NY

Nice prediction on the ML and staying off the -5.5.
NY came back from a 15 point deficit in the 2nd half. How do they respond in Game 2?

Mammon

EOG Master

By the hair of my chinny chin chin. Damn that was close.. I'm laying off gm 2 for sure.

Ching or Dong

EOG Enthusiast

Looking forward to "official WNBA play" for Friday on show tonight. What did you think of LSU defense against Miss St?? 48 yards on 34 attempts, 1.4 av??? They looked very good. Thanks for the un 7 1/2 in the Philly game tonight. Mamoon said the wind was flying in and that 5 balls were hit they would have gone out on a normal night. Makes up for the Cub game last week 12-8.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16.....Play CONNECTICUT -4.5 over Atlanta. Home team is 4-0 in the season series. Angel McCoughtry will be the best player on the floor, but Connecticut is stronger at the point and in the paint. I also like Connecticut's depth and chemistry. Atlanta has no answer for the combination of Renee Montgomery and Tina Charles. The Dream do nothing easily. I envision the defending Eastern Conference champs losing Game 1 and then winning Game 2 at home and turning the deciding Game 3 into a dogfight. I laid 3.5 on the game last night at M Resort. My posted plays are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Looking forward to "official WNBA play" for Friday on show tonight. What did you think of LSU defense against Miss St?? 48 yards on 34 attempts, 1.4 av??? They looked very good. Thanks for the un 7 1/2 in the Philly game tonight. Mamoon said the wind was flying in and that 5 balls were hit they would have gone out on a normal night. Makes up for the Cub game last week 12-8.

I blew the handicap in the Cubs-Reds total.

I overlooked the impact the Wrigley wind had on the most recent efforts of Rodrigo Lopez and Dontrelle Willis.

Looks like we got lucky last night in Philly with 25 mph winds blowing in from center.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Are u a bit suprised by the line move on this JK, u said u were waiting to grab -3 last night (some shops had it at 3 at the time of you mentioning this).

Mammon

EOG Master

JK, Munson wants someone here to post all the radio plays in the radio thread, he hates missing winners. I would but I can only remember your Conn play. I don't really bet much cfb so I never wrote down Artie's picks.

GL going against my Dream team.:btj:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Are u a bit suprised by the line move on this JK, u said u were waiting to grab -3 last night (some shops had it at 3 at the time of you mentioning this).

Big move on Connecticut and yes it surprised me.

Pinny had Atlanta +3.5 -118 less than 12 hours ago.

I woke up to find Atlanta +4.5 -105.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

JK, Munson wants someone here to post all the radio plays in the radio thread, he hates missing winners. I would but I can only remember your Conn play. I don't really bet much cfb so I never wrote down Artie's picks.

GL going against my Dream team.:btj:

I will make it my job to post all radio selections shortly after every show.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Mississippi State scored 11 touchdowns in its first two games yet looked offensively-inept against one of the best defenses in the country.

I heard it said LSU has seven defensive players who have a shot at the NFL.

munson15

I want winners...

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16.....Play CONNECTICUT -4.5 over Atlanta. Home team is 4-0 in the season series. Angel McCoughtry will be the best player on the floor, but Connecticut is stronger at the point and in the paint. I also like Connecticut's depth and chemistry. Atlanta has no answer for the combination of Renee Montgomery and Tina Charles. The Dream do nothing easily. I envision the defending Eastern Conference champs losing Game 1 and then winning Game 2 at home and turning the deciding Game 3 into a dogfight. I laid 3.5 on the game last night at M Resort. My posted plays are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
Plenty of 4's out there at the moment. Thanks and GL, JK!12io4j2w90

Mammon

EOG Master

Sorry John, I have a feeling the Dream are going to cost you a bunch in this years playoffs.

Mammon

EOG Master

I forgot Kelly does like 10 other radio shows moonlighting for the scraps on weekends. Eog needs to nail this dope down and give him a raise. JK aka KKK Kelly with take every whitey buck and play everyone to do it.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Sutton-Brown is the worst player in the history of the WNBA and the most useless human being on this planet.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

I've watched five Fever games this year and have yet to see her contribute anything, in any aspect of the game. Indiana cannot win with this horrible person starting.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Leilani Mitchell needs to be told that there's more to basketball than hoisting a three. Put this little tart on a strength program.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

When Catchings is off, the ONLY thing Indiana can do is have the two blondes shoot from the outside.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Sutton-Brown's parents should serve some kind of a jail sentence. What they've foisted on the basketball world deserves punishment.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Sutton-Brown NEVER gets a rebound. NEVER. Not one. She might as well sprint away from the hoop when a shot is taken. Same result.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

NY is up by 21 with 5 minutes left and their announcers act as though the game is in doubt.:LMAO