The EOG radio hour for September 19-23, 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: The EOG radio hour for September 19-23, 2011

I do feel bad about the way they treated Mammon and their other guys over @ The Shat.

whormoan

EOG Enthusiast

Can someone call me and wake me when this senile old man is done musing and the amateur hr is over? id rather listen to a fire alarm go off

Mammon

EOG Master

So for me

Atl +135 ml wnba gm 1
Car -3.5
Car Over 43.0
No -4
Det u 45

And good luck!!!!

better lines out there

Mammon

EOG Master

John, mention Phillies paying no one for odds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mammon

EOG Master

Maybe winker duck will like me if I do a charity contest???

Mammon

EOG Master

First how about Atl 4-0 vs /indy. And if Winky agrees we can do 5k to his ada or jda if I get 60% on nfl the last 10 weeks and 5k from me and 5k more from bphx...

My picks can be emailed.... I love this since we give both that much yearly already...

Mammon

EOG Master

I got the contacts but likely all dead but my mom ran the the ada in Philly for 30 years. Is Pat summerall or Celeste holmes alive? We can do this 100% for the cause!!!!

You are right about the cost. They play both ends against the middle. Poor pooch, drum-up a couple hundie, to bad, down poochie goes. Terrible, it's a no win high pressure sales job.

Yes, don't think I could last long at an animal shelter. With that $150 hurdle to adopt, they are reminding me of the cretins who walk up to you on the street with a young puppy in their arms and say, "If you don't give me $10, I'm going to break his leg right now."

Mammon

EOG Master

Really.... :LMAO

1.75 of Gordon's Vodka had me going. Hope John jumps on the Atl Dream bandwagon; there is plenty of room.

Yes, don't think I could last long at an animal shelter. With that $150 hurdle to adopt, they are reminding me of the cretins who walk up to you on the street with a young puppy in their arms and say, "If you don't give me $10, I'm going to break his leg right now."

It's $155 at Lied for small dogs and puppies and $80 for all others last I looked.

Mammon

EOG Master

Doesn't the money for adoption cover shots and stuff???

All shots, microchipping and free bag of dogfood goes with all dogs adopted at Lied shelter in Las Vegas.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

what the hell is on before the Sports Hour

a reading of the bible?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

was chinese people i think leaving when i was in studio one of the times, they surely were not thumping the bible

cheapseats

EOG Master

was chinese people i think leaving when i was in studio one of the times, they surely were not thumping the bible

i though it was something to do with self control, confidence and inner peace type of sheet

cheapseats

EOG Master

the rest of the world understands, the usa does not, why should that surprise me

cheapseats

EOG Master

20-6...................hey, you want to suggest picks for my eog .............oij213490

Ministerman

EOG Member

It's time for me to start following David and John.

Whatever they are on, I am on, tomorrow.

Bless this radio show.

Status
Not open for further replies.