Hey Winkyy, i'll give you 4-1 for charity,,,,,

Mammon

EOG Master
JDA or ADA you pick the contest ///granted it's family foundation $ for me.... maybe you could do 500$ for my 2k?

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: Hey Winkyy, i'll give you 4-1 for charity,,,,,

I'll make it 5-1 your 500 cash my 500 cash and 2k from my foundation?????

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'll throw in a fine bottle of Scotch to the winner. (We have to give Mammon some real incentive here)

Mammon

EOG Master

groupon will never put up his own money..............:pop:

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

My money is on Winky. I doubt he risked 235 on Cliff Lee (11 hits and a HR) and his "loaded" lineup (mustered three hits with an automatic out in the leadoff spot {which means two consecutive outs every time you face the pitcher}) who supposedly were foaming at the mouth in order to "clinch home field" even though they have nine more games to do it. :LMAO

Mammon

EOG Master

My foundation won't be doing any grants to next year so we could do anything. I'm thinking I take anything over -169 and you take anything under -170 for a unit contest.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

What if Winky's favorite charity is Tits for Tots?

It is how did you find out? My nephew was born 12-20-97 and was diagnosed with Diabetes about 18 mos later. he will be 14 this year meaning he has lived with Diabetes for over 12 years so far and hopefully he has a good 70+ years left (although I'll be lonnnnnnnnnng gone by then). Anything to raise money for JDRF is something i'll NEVER pass up.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

My foundation won't be doing any grants to next year so we could do anything. I'm thinking I take anything over -169 and you take anything under -170 for a unit contest.

if those in charge here are OK with it - so am I. but you might as well change part of it - i'm not taking anything over -130 so change it to me not allowed to pick anything Over -130

having said that - if we do this - gonna have to wait till December. i am getting my right shoulder operated on in a week.......Sept 28 and i will be in a sling for 3 weeks and then some rehab after that and a decent size project due by the end of November meaning very little time to look at games until after Nov

Make it 31 plays for December and you got a deal. How about this..........You must make a play for at least 25 days of the month (allowing some days to pick more than 1 pick) and all plays must be Graded (meaning a push counts as a day played but not a graded result towards the 31 picks). and let's put a Roof on the price for Dogs, too.......something in the +300 to +400 range at Max. I am OK with ANY play being made - meaning if you wanna play a Teaser - I am OK with it. 2-teamer - I am OK with it

If all in charge here are OK with it - DONE!

If it is OK'd I'd like to see if we can do one thing: EVERYONE here can LOOK at the plays but NO ONE but Mammon and I can POST in the thread. No need to have comments and all to filter thru to get to our picks.

Mammon

EOG Master

Sounds good, maybe the nba will be back by then. You going Ada or Jda?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

if those in charge here are OK with it - so am I. but you might as well change part of it - i'm not taking anything over -130 so change it to me not allowed to pick anything Over -130

having said that - if we do this - gonna have to wait till December. i am getting my right shoulder operated on in a week.......Sept 28 and i will be in a sling for 3 weeks and then some rehab after that and a decent size project due by the end of November meaning very little time to look at games until after Nov

Make it 31 plays for December and you got a deal. How about this..........You must make a play for at least 25 days of the month (allowing some days to pick more than 1 pick) and all plays must be Graded (meaning a push counts as a day played but not a graded result towards the 31 picks). and let's put a Roof on the price for Dogs, too.......something in the +300 to +400 range at Max. I am OK with ANY play being made - meaning if you wanna play a Teaser - I am OK with it. 2-teamer - I am OK with it

If all in charge here are OK with it - DONE!

If it is OK'd I'd like to see if we can do one thing: EVERYONE here can LOOK at the plays but NO ONE but Mammon and I can POST in the thread. No need to have comments and all to filter thru to get to our picks.

But that's the fun part...

Mammon

EOG Master

We got time so we should start with the Nba, if that busts out we will do Fed with cbb and hockey etc. If you stop at -130 I start there at -130

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

We got time so we should start with the Nba, if that busts out we will do Fed with cbb and hockey etc. If you stop at -130 I start there at -130

You can do whatever you want. If you wanna lay -250 that is fine with me. If you wanna lay -300+ I am fine with it. As long as you are laying at least -130 I don't care how big the fave it

Mammon

EOG Master

I will only call in at least half sober from now on too.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It should be a good one, it's just too bad we have to wait three months.