RICK PERRY SUGGESTS TEXAS SHOULD SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES AND JOE REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: RICK PERRY SUGGESTS TEXAS SHOULD SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES AND JOE REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT!

DAY 29 THAT JOE HAS REFUSED TO CONDEMN RICK PERRY FOR SUGGESTING THAT TEXAS SHOULD SECEDE FROM THE USA! SINCE JOE HAS SECEDED FROM REALITY, WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHY RICK IS HIS MAN.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated
Re: RICK PERRY SUGGESTS TEXAS SHOULD SECEDE FROM THE UNITED STATES AND JOE REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT!

DAY 34 THAT JOE HAS REFUSED TO CONDEMN RICK PERRY FOR SUGGESTING THAT TEXAS SHOULD SEDEDE FROM THE USA! PERRY SHOULD SECEDE FROM HIS DEBATE COACHES IMMEDIATELY!

Rick Perry - Proven Leadership

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8EL5Atp_vF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

DAY 54 THAT JOE HAS REFUSED TO CONDEMN RICK PERRY FOR SUGGESTING THAT TEXAS SHOULD SECEDE FROM THE USA! RICK NEEDS TO SECEDE FROM HIS POLLING NUMBERS. HIS CAMPAIGN IS IN THE TANK!

Perry's campaign is heading toward Bachmann territory.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Joe, if Perry fades, that leaves only one man standing: ROMNEY. Just think about it, it will be a Democrat running against a Democrat. WE WIN, YOU LOSE!

markinsac, there's only one reason why Perry (and the others) are fading:

View attachment 7112

RINOs and Democrats are just gonna have to deal with this lion. Good luck!

scrimmage

What you contemplate you imitate

markinsac, there's only one reason why Perry (and the others) are fading:

View attachment 7112

RINOs and Democrats are just gonna have to deal with this lion. Good luck!
Joe the Contrarian is your changing support indicative of how the presidential campaign of 2012 will ensue towards the reelection of one Barack Obama?
You and other believers in the 2 party system keep wavering between ever changing fake opposing front runners like Bachmann,Paul,Perry,Romney,and now the Herminator,where will it end?
Of course this is all orchestrated and designed to get the $1 billion dollar man elected again for the benefit of those who max contributed to his campaign.
The entire 2012 presidential race is one big performance for the gullible sheeple.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Admit it CONtrarian, the the majority of Republican voters ARE NOT HARD CORE CONSERVATIVES. The party keeps voting for moderates. Time for you and the other tea-baggers to split away and form your own party that wont get elected to anything, thus assuring Democratic victories for decades to come!

[h=1]Rick Perry - America's Jobs Governor[/h]

Rick Perry - America's Jobs Governor

To put this in perspective, I have a few questions

1. How many of those jobs are minimum wage or below?
2. How many are filled by illegals from Mexico?
3. How many of them offer no benefits?

Job creation is meaningless if the jobs are just Wal-Mart level such that the workers still have to rely on Medicaid and food stamps.

I believe I provided a very detailed analysis of this in a previous Perry thread. Jobs were added across the entire income spectrum. Also, I disagree that job creation is "meaningless" if they're all Walmart jobs. ANY job is better than NO JOB (Obama's America).

Rick Palin's "Drill baby, Drill!" energy/jobs plan aren't minimum wage/minimum benefits type jobs. The energy sector, particularly the oil industries, pays well...very well.

I don't think Perry will be our nominee. I would be nervous watching Perry debate the Teleprompter in Chief.

Kudos to Rick for going after the UN!! 91023i2ndw;l

[h=1]Rick Perry - Cut, Balance and Grow[/h]

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

"LET'S BE THE LAND OF THE FREE AGAIN!" What? We're not the land of the free now? When did that happen? I like the bold music playing in the background. That's what makes a good candidate--bold music! The Titanic, I mean Rick Perry is already a has been. Sad to be behind Mitt in the polls!

I'm not anti-Perry by any means but he did tremendous damage with those early debate performances. I'm not sure he can recover?

Right now, its down to Romney, Cain and Gingrich. Gingrich may end up taking it just based on substance.

75% of the Republican base can't stand Mitt Romney!

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

I'm not anti-Perry by any means but he did tremendous damage with those early debate performances. I'm not sure he can recover?

Right now, its down to Romney, Cain and Gingrich. Gingrich may end up taking it just based on substance.

75% of the Republican base can't stand Mitt Romney!
If 75% can't stand him, why is he leading? We have a math problem here . . .

If 75% can't stand him, why is he leading? We have a math problem here . . .

Where is he leading? :+clueless

Rasmussen Poll (taken 11/3/11 - Cain 26%, Romney 23%, Gingrich 14%)
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/election_2012_republican_presidential_primary

Newsmax/InsiderAdvantage Iowa Caucus Poll (Cain 30%, Romney 15%, Gingrich 12%, Paul 9%, Bachmann 8%)
http://race42012.com/2011/11/06/poll-watch-newsmaxinsideradvantage-r-iowa-2012-republican-caucus-survey/

Herman Cain Wins Maine, North Carolina PPP polls (Maine - Cain 29, Romney 24%, GIngrich 22%, / NC - Cain 30%, Romney 19%, Gingrich 18%)
http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/herman-cain-wins-maine-north-carolina-ppp-polls/

Election 2012: South Carolina Republican Primary
South Carolina: Cain 33% Romney 23% Gingrich 15%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...ection_2012_south_carolina_republican_primary

Cain/Romney tied in Gallup poll (Cain/Romney 21%, Gingrich 12%, Perry 11%)

http://www.gallup.com/poll/150617/Cain-Ties-Romney-Atop-GOP-Field.aspx

Florida Tea Party Straw Poll - Nov. 6 (Cain 50%, Gingrich 23%)
http://saintpetersblog.com/2011/11/...-straw-polls-at-florida-tea-party-convention/

Cain, Gingrich lead Romney in new Iowa poll (Cain 22%, Gingrich 18%, Romney 15%)
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/192125-cain-gingrich-lead-romney-in-new-iowa-poll?utm_campaign=briefingroom&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitterfeed:LMAO

Florida Primary: Cain 30%, Romney 24%, Gingrich 19%
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/florida/2012_florida_republican_primary

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Ehorsex . com odds to win the 2012 presidential election: Obama -141, Romney +214, Perry +2250, Gingrich +2600 Cain +5200. They are betting real dollars, not monopoly money.

Oh no! This is why we have primaries:

I feel bad for Rick Perry. We all have had brain farts, but that is one of the most painful debate moments I have ever seen.

Rick Perry is a patriot and loves his country. I wish him well.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

NOW YOU KNOW WHY BARACK USES THE PROMPTER!

This Is The Moment Rick Perry's Presidential Chances Flash Crashed

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 11/09/2011 21:51 -0500
1 minutes 40 seconds into this clip is where Rick Perry's presidential chances flash crash. Literally. As the attached InTrade chart shows, the Perry presidential contract imploded from a prevailing level of about 9 by 60% to 3 in the span of milliseconds, and has since dead cat bounced to about a 50% decline. Who would have thought that the vacuum tubes have now taken over presidential odds as well? As for Perry's presidential chances, this being America, where the population gets precisely the president it deserves, we would not be at all surprised if this epic moment of self-humiliation did not just cement Perry's election chances. In other news, ISDA has just declared all CDS written on Perry to be untriggered as his political suicide was completely voluntary.

And the actual Flash Crash. Source: Intrade

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Joe, it's MY job to tear down Perry. Stop helping!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Oh no! This is why we have primaries:

I feel bad for Rick Perry. We all have had brain farts, but that is one of the most painful debate moments I have ever seen.

Rick Perry is a patriot and loves his country. I wish him well.
What an idiot!!This ranks right up there with ''Who am I, Why am I here/''

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

Well said Tank

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

NOTICE HOW MUCH BETTER HE DOES WITH CUE CARDS!