To all going out to eat between now and Sat Sept 24 - please check this out

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
if you are going out someplace to eat between now and Saturday Night - please click this link and find a place in your area taking part in this and spend your money there. childhood hunger in the States is a serious problem and by doing something as simple as dining at a place supporting this cause you are doing more good than you will know. next time you stuff your belly and have it growl from too much good food help out kids with the opposite problem - stomachs growling because theirs is empty. Please pass this on to people who can help out by doing nothing more than choosing a place to support the next few days.

http://join.strength.org/site/PageServer?pagename=GADO_homepage

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: To all going out to eat between now and Sat Sept 24 - please check this out

if you are going out someplace to eat between now and Saturday Night - please click this link and find a place in your area taking part in this and spend your money there. childhood hunger in the States is a serious problem and by doing something as simple as dining at a place supporting this cause you are doing more good than you will know. next time you stuff your belly and have it growl from too much good food help out kids with the opposite problem - stomachs growling because theirs is empty. Please pass this on to people who can help out by doing nothing more than choosing a place to support the next few days.

http://join.strength.org/site/PageServer?pagename=GADO_homepage
Thanks Winky, I just copied it and I'm sending 4 emails to my sister and three brothers...

joeblow

EOG Addicted

Good stuff-Iam also going to send out some e-mails12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Bumping this up so that all going out tonite can choose a place here. Gonna be Togo's for me