WNBA Winners

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: WNBA Winners

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27.....Tough game to handicap with Catchings' status unclear. I'll pass the game and await the start of the WNBA Finals on Sunday, October 2. Quick observation about the deciding game in the Eastern Conference Finals: I believe there's a correlation to the side and total with Atlanta needing an uptempo game and Indiana wanting to play patient half-court basketball.

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Most sports notify of injuries before the game.
Why is the WNBA not obligated to notify the public when the Hooooooossss... Are on the rag?
I always look for the scratch of the crotch area during the pre game shoot around before placing my wager.:pop:
Just an observation.

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Almost forgot, leaning to Atl and the over unless I see some serious scratching pre game activities. Bigger play on the over.:cocktail

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Most sports notify of injuries before the game.
Why is the WNBA not obligated to notify the public when the Hooooooossss... Are on the rag?
I always look for the scratch of the crotch area during the pre game shoot around before placing my wager.:pop:
Just an observation.

Most of the tough WNBA girls don't bleed.

Quick aside: I wonder if Chaz Bono bleeds?

We've hit a new low in this thread.

Thanks, CHIHUAHUA.

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Most of the tough WNBA girls don't bleed.

Quick aside: I wonder if Chaz Bono bleeds?

We've hit a new low in this thread.

Thanks, CHIHUAHUA.

Way too much time on my hands today. Chaz only bleeds when she Busts a nut. I can just see her busting a nut as she sings "I got you babe" .........

I'm just a couple of years older than her and I remember thinking she was pretty when she would come out on stage during the Sonny and Cher Show.2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Someone hand me the listerine.......Yuk!

JK, don't forget my plays tonight.

Mammon

EOG Master

Sir John Kelly, what do you think of the total in Gm 1 at 161.5? It looks to be heading down however I am thinking each team puts up 80....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sir John Kelly, what do you think of the total in Gm 1 at 161.5? It looks to be heading down however I am thinking each team puts up 80....

I look to play "overs" early in a basketball series and "unders" later in the series when factors like fatigue and familiarity kick in.

I made the Game 1 total 160.

Great call, Mammon, on Atlanta and Minny meeting in the WNBA Finals.

Mammon

EOG Master

I'm going with over in gm1. I have 162 but still like 164 here. Not too long ago Minny was putting up scores in the 90's and 100's. Atl wants and needs to run and this will happen in game one.

Mammon

EOG Master

As far as the Minny pick -6, I have no opinion as this should go to Minny but my line is -4/168.5. GL John.

Chessman

EOG Dedicated

Either way, Taj is a very important player in this series. How she plays should mean a lot.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Is Erica D. still with Brazil's team or is she playing in this series?

Embarrassing for the WNBA that De Souza would play for Brazil in a qualifying Olympic tournament and miss the WNBA Finals.

Glad Castro-Marques stayed in the States for the Finals.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Minny opens the fourth quarter with a devastating 13-0 scoring run.

Edit: I hope the run is devastating.

I bet Minny -6.