TOM BRADY VS FEZZIK IN A HEAD TO HEAD CONTEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: 7-PLAYS PER WEEK:

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: TOM BRADY VS FEZZIK IN A HEAD TO HEAD CONTEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: 7-PLAYS PER WEEK:

What is my take BIG SHOT??? Make it worth my while according to your odds and we will see?

rainbow

EOG Master
Re: TOM BRADY VS FEZZIK IN A HEAD TO HEAD CONTEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: 7-PLAYS PER WEEK:

What is my take BIG SHOT??? Make it worth my while according to your odds and we will see?
Just put your money where your mourh is and that will work for me. Thats a fair price at +1200.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

so If I put up 500, you will pay me 6000 if I win?

Heim

EOG Master

Since both use phantom lines I'd call it a double disqualification....

rainbow

EOG Master

Since both use phantom lines I'd call it a double disqualification....
Using Pinnacles lines when they come out Sunday night.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Using Pinnacles lines when they come out Sunday night.

NO. I want picks to be made from Friday night at 6:00 eastern to 1 hour before gametime on Saturday or Sunday. Between those 2 times.

rainbow

EOG Master

NO. I want picks to be made from Friday night at 6:00 eastern to 1 hour before gametime on Saturday or Sunday. Between those 2 times.
I pass on that. I will even wait till Monday instead of Sunday. You already stated in many threads that the guy can't win and you want to NEGOTIATE with me? And getting +1200 LOL...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I pass on that. I will even wait till Monday instead of Sunday. You already stated in many threads that the guy can't win and you want to NEGOTIATE with me? And getting +1200 LOL...

I pass as well. I might even go to Thursday to play the games but not SUnday/Monday. Have a good day.

High Times

EOG Master

That's pretty weak Brady

+1200?

2348ji23e

Why would anyone want to wait until late in the week rather than Sunday/Monday unless you want to see what others post and then tail their plays?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Doughboy, fez can pick apart line that's will move in his favor. Tb can't pick his own ass let alone pick a play at the beginning of the week that will go in direction he needs

How the he'll did he just turn down a +1200 offer, unless he's actually afraid of fez handicapping.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

I would try it +150 Rainbow. 4000 for 6000?

Sunday or Monday lines, either are fine by me. :btj:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

What the hell just went on here?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

That's a lot of juice you're taking, Rainbow. Lol.

I'd still try my luck at +1200 though. 12io4j2w90

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Osu vs Bw and Spiro

Instant classic
:btj:

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated

I will take +1200 against anyone :btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

If we are all bargaining I will take +800 vs Fezz

WVU

EOG Master

Fezz isn't going to do this. Maybe you should have consulted with him first, Rainbow. Give me +1200 against him and I will guarantee we both do this.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Moldy will take -200.

Aside from week 1, Fezzik's hardly posted any picks this year earlier than Thursday, so I'm not sure what this contest would accomplish. No one is debating Fezzik's contest skills, but winning a contest doesn't help make your subscribers any money. Fezzik has buried his subscribers year after year and is in the process of burying them again this year.

OSU COWBOYS

EOG Dedicated

Osu vs Bw and Spiro

Instant classic
:btj:

BW and Spiro aint walking across the street for 4k. Fezz would have his regular group of modelers and sharps to help him, but that's it. (Not that they aren't very good)

I would just throw darts and pray. :cocktail

rainbow

EOG Master

Fezz isn't going to do this. Maybe you should have consulted with him first, Rainbow. Give me +1200 against him and I will guarantee we both do this.
Are you crazy? Noway I would do that with you...LOL... I was just trying to shut TB up, thats all I read from him is Fezzik this and that...

rainbow

EOG Master

Lil ole me vs Big Bad Fezz? Come on, he has to be better than -150 vs me. I just like to gamble.
I wouldn't give you +105 against him... I respect you too much...

WVU

EOG Master

I think you succeeded Rainbow as you got TB to back down from +1200 :LMAO

Tuckman

Uh Poster

+600 vs Fezz?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

So Tom Brady backed out?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Doughboy, fez can pick apart line that's will move in his favor. Tb can't pick his own ass let alone pick a play at the beginning of the week that will go in direction he needs

How the he'll did he just turn down a +1200 offer, unless he's actually afraid of fez handicapping.

Clowns like TB abound on forums.............a complete nobody in some far away land that nary a poster, if any, has met.............with no resume to top it off.

More of a Joker than a clown if truth be told.

His claim to fame is bashing advantage gamblers.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I want to see Tom Brady vs. Fishhead.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He offers a forum vet in Tb +1200

I should be good for at least +600

rainbow

EOG Master

He offers a forum vet in Tb +1200

I should be good for at least +600
Are you crazy? you couldn't get +150. I respect you too much...