TOM BRADY VS FEZZIK IN A HEAD TO HEAD CONTEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: 7-PLAYS PER WEEK:

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Re: TOM BRADY VS FEZZIK IN A HEAD TO HEAD CONTEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: 7-PLAYS PER WEEK:

Rainbow, give me a good price! :btj:

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: TOM BRADY VS FEZZIK IN A HEAD TO HEAD CONTEST FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: 7-PLAYS PER WEEK:

+150?

I have never proven a thing gambling wise 91023i2ndw;l

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Can I get myself at +1200? :btj:

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Weinke said:
+150?

Can I get +1200 on myself?

TUCKMAN'S +600 is the current auction price................

New bid offer from me........................

+550

Tuckman

Uh Poster

2 time Hilton champion, uhh market mover, tout

Vs

I have never proven a thing

Final offer

+400

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Vs

Final offer

+400

Leroys NFL champion, Vegas valley resident, Eog mod, respected Vegas proxy runner(this just what I'm aware of, probably tons more)...................your gambling related resume better than 98.9% of the posters here at EOG.

Since it's your last offer, my new offer...................

+395

kickitGOOD

EOG Enthusiast

Fezz isn't going to do this. Maybe you should have consulted with him first, Rainbow.

Can't you have him pick 5 NFL games for the rest of the season, per the Hilton contest lines? Fezzik's contest picks are made publicly available

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Aside from week 1, Fezzik's hardly posted any picks this year earlier than Thursday, so I'm not sure what this contest would accomplish. No one is debating Fezzik's contest skills, but winning a contest doesn't help make your subscribers any money. Fezzik has buried his subscribers year after year and is in the process of burying them again this year.

Very accurate and well said. Fezz is a total disgrace that has quit once again after taking another BEATING with jacked up subscriber prices.

Groovin, any word why Alf quit over there (the real reason)?

Heim

EOG Master

Very accurate and well said. Fezz is a total disgrace that has quit once again after taking another BEATING with jacked up subscriber prices.

Groovin, any word why Alf quit over there (the real reason)?

lol at wannabee Brady......acting like some inner circle guy that earns money
from sports betting.....I'd like to see how long he lasts sitting in the front row
of the 'M' every day trying to pay bills with his betting acumen....O/U probably
one week. At least the 'M' is post up for wannabees like Brady therefore no
chance for a Brady stiff job.

WVU

EOG Master

Can't you have him pick 5 NFL games for the rest of the season, per the Hilton contest lines? Fezzik's contest picks are made publicly available

good idea, but I suspect he drops out of that once (if) he falls too far behind

WVU

EOG Master

Vs

Final offer

+400

don't be coy. You won a pretty big event in Vegas last year yourself. oij213490

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

good idea, but I suspect he drops out of that once (if) he falls too far behind

No

They have a mini contest for the last 4 weeks that pays 10,000

E-Money712

EOG Senior Member

We all know fezzik will not waste his time doing this. Fezzik has more to lose than TB. If TB wins then he will be the guy who beat fezzik and fezzik's reputation will take a hit. If Fezzik wins then nothing will happen to both, the world will move on and fezzik might put a few pennis in his pocket.

I would like to see this and so we can make it happen. I can really careless about Fezzik getting bashed or not, being a follower of fezzik, i have lost a lot of money. I don't follow him anymore and losing is my fault. TB on the other hand holds a huge grudge on Fezzik. I say we should just have this thread based on TB to stop bashing fezzik if he loses. We can have TB have his wish on posting his plays friday night based on the hilton lines. 5 nfl plays and we can have fezzik participate with him not even posting on the forum. I can post his plays once they are available on the hilton website (or any moderator) on saturday morning. Don't worry, I'm sure if TB post his plays on friday, it will not change fezzik's hilton plays (LOL).

Rainbow can take TB'S or anyones bets.

Lastly, if anyone wants to prove themselves against fezzik, they can get those lines from rainbow and post here against fezziks hilton. Sounds good to me! What say you?

WVU

EOG Master

I like it. It doesn't even have to be TB.

Mammon

EOG Master

Wow. Rain give them wed lines or something to make this happen.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wow. Rain give them wed lines or something to make this happen.

That would never happen. Oh I would agree to SOME on Wed but Rainbow does not have the guts to make it happen. I would even take less of a payout. Rainbow is too busy doing his fuckin drugs and posting nonsense. Wed is ok by me for starters but the fuckin JUNKIE would never go for it.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

That would never happen. Oh I would agree to SOME on Wed but Rainbow does not have the guts to make it happen. I would even take less of a payout. Rainbow is too busy doing his fuckin drugs and posting nonsense. Wed is ok by me for starters but the fuckin JUNKIE would never go for it.

You must be a really nice guy in the real world....................with tons of friends.

You are the cat's meow.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Aside from week 1, Fezzik's hardly posted any picks this year earlier than Thursday, so I'm not sure what this contest would accomplish. No one is debating Fezzik's contest skills, but winning a contest doesn't help make your subscribers any money. Fezzik has buried his subscribers year after year and is in the process of burying them again this year.

Still a long way to go this football season.

Fezzik needs a big run, the kind of run he enjoyed in the NBA playoffs.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Fezz

the best in the business

yet he needed + money from someone in the past or he would not go head to head with this person.
now he is offering +1200 to any random person:shoot:

he must be on some kind of tear this year to offer those type of odds.

WVU

EOG Master

BDaddy, Fez isn't offering anything. This is a Rainbow pipe dream

BigDaddy

EOG Master

BDaddy, Fez isn't offering anything. This is a Rainbow pipe dream

oh i see now

is rainbow using again?

i hope not i like the guy.

IrishTim

EOG Dedicated

TB really turned down +1200?

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

Clowns like TB abound on forums.............a complete nobody in some far away land that nary a poster, if any, has met.............with no resume to top it off.

More of a Joker than a clown if truth be told.

His claim to fame is bashing advantage gamblers.

Exactly- you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit!

I don't see any Fezzik in this thread.

But nice try.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

oh i see now

is rainbow using again?

I am afraid he is, obviously. Nobody likes to see it but a junkie is a junkie. DENIAL.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I don't see any Fezzik in this thread.

But nice try.

The Fraud would not agree to this. He is too busy handicapping for his subscribers as we speak. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Why not just take fezzks Hilton picks and use those? If he's publicly releasing 5 pix per week, there you go!

The Fraud would not agree to this. He is too busy handicapping for his subscribers as we speak. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

18 words and 16 emoticons.

Would you even take you seriously?

For the official record, only 15 emoticons.

Thanks for proofreading my work. The eyes are going.

But really, you have to assume (well, not really) Tom Brady is a grown man. Fifteen emoticons?

He reminds me of adolescent girls who dot their "i's" with circles or flowers.

It works for them but not so much for ol' Tom. LOL.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

18 words and 16 emoticons.

Would you even take you seriously?

Jeff, I tried for many more (and deservedly so) but it stopped at 15 or whatever. As far as being a grown man, well that is open for debate. Say hello to THE FRAUD for me and ask him how many straight years he can BURY his clients?

rainbow

EOG Master

oh i see now

is rainbow using again?

BigDaddy, I made a lot of mistakes in my life and I also was homeless for a short period of time. I was on cocaine for a very longtime, but I've been clean for several years now, I have a few beers once in a while thats it, I was on ROCK BOTTOM I drank and snorted coke 7-days a week before I finally realized that wasn't the life I wanted to live anymore. I don't have nothing to hide from no one...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

BigDaddy, I made a lot of mistakes in my life and I also was homeless for a short period of time. I was on cocaine for a very longtime, but I've been clean for several years now, I have a few beers once in a while thats it, I was on ROCK BOTTOM I drank and snorted coke 7-days a week before I finally realized that wasn't the life I wanted to live anymore. I don't have nothing to hide from no one...

.................and it takes a guy of little character(TB#1) to make fun of your tremendous transformation.

Guy(kid) is simply starved for attention.

Stay the course Rainbow...........all but a couple morons here are pulling for you longterm.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

.................and it takes a guy of little character(TB#1) to make fun of your tremendous transformation.

Guy(kid) is simply starved for attention.

Stay the course Rainbow...........all but a couple morons here are pulling for you longterm.

Yeah here is a moron kid that has RETIRED several times from posting only has no life at all and comes back for the spotlight. LOL. . Keep up the fight and maybe you can retire one more time Fishface? Anything to post keep posting. LMAO.

Last edited by a moderator:

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Yeah here is a moron kid that has RETIRED several times from posting only has no life at all and comes back for the spotlight. LOL. . Keep up the fight and maybe you can retire one more time Fishface? Anything to post keep posting. LMAO.

Keep on hating everyone.........it's a misearable way to go through life.

Guess that's why not one single person on this forum is a friend of yours..................

Has ANYONE here met this joker TB#1?

WVU

EOG Master

12io4j2w90 You are A-OK with me Bow

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Keep on hating everyone.........it's a misearable way to go through life.

Guess that's why not one single person on this forum is a friend of yours..................

Has ANYONE here met this joker TB#1?

Good comeback from the "Retirement Kid".....Yawn. I am done with you FIshface and good luck to you and that whore next to you.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

TB leave his wife out of it:cheers

WVU

EOG Master

Jaysus. WTF?