Who has the best EOG team?

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

nah man sorry

ok thanx tuck. maybe someone else has. hasnt answered texts or emails. i doubt hell answer a call.

he didnt even enter chat once the baseball playoffs began and he went down.

hopefully hes ok.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I personally been kinda busy, i havent tried to cointact him myself so i cant answer as to what hes up to or how hes doing

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

He contacted me last week, but I didn't have time to get back to him. I'll get in touch with him after this weekend.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Gyno finally figured out that RJ was never going to respond to his texts it seems...

View Single Post [TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: thead"] #

Today, 10:36 PM
[/TD]

[TD="class: alt2"]

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[/TD]

gynecologist

[TD="width: 100%"] [/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD="class: alt1"]

Re: I'll be ghositng at EOG if the Bears go down tomorrow

LOL rjt's gay voice..

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

http://www.peepsplace.com/showpost.php?p=925242&postcount=25

Shit is hilarious. Get 'em Gyno!

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Josh Beckett, Jon Lester, and John Lackey spent all September eating biscuits and fried chicken, drinking beer, and playing video games in the clubhouse during games. Writes the Globe's Bob Hohler, the trio also "joined a number of teammates in cutting back on their exercise regimens despite appeals from the team's strength and conditioning coach Dave Page." Never mind that the 2004 Red Sox—who are held up in the piece as a paragon of achievement, when the 2007 team isn't mentioned—were lauded for their not-so-svelte ways.

Nice ace RJ has there... Gets cancer so he thinks he can get away with anything.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

? All the leaders but Dustin Pedroia quit leading. The Globe chastises David Ortiz and Jason Varitek, both of whom declined to comment for its story. The paper also attacks Tim Wakefield for chasing his 200th win?he "appeared more interested in himself than the team"?toward season's end. Kevin Youkilis also tired of leading the team, the story claims, as he played through injuries even though golden boy Jacoby Ellsbury hadn't, the prior season. Infielder Jed Lowrie was Ellsbury's only friend.

:LMAOYouk complaining about a guy playing through injury is hilarious in it's own sense too.

rjt721

EOG Master

Um, didn't I win the league? "Win" isn't even the right word. "Dominate" is more like it.

Rips don't work on the defending champion.

Make fun of Tripp's guys instead. He's awful.

rjt721

EOG Master

Gyno finally figured out that RJ was never going to respond to his texts it seems...

<tbody>

[/TD]

<tbody>

[/TD]

gynecologist

[TD="width: 100%"][/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

LOL rjt's gay voice..

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

He is one disturbed rapist.

tripp

EOG Master

• All the leaders but Dustin Pedroia quit leading. The Globe chastises David Ortiz and Jason Varitek, both of whom declined to comment for its story. The paper also attacks Tim Wakefield for chasing his 200th win—he "appeared more interested in himself than the team"—toward season's end. Kevin Youkilis also tired of leading the team, the story claims, as he played through injuries even though golden boy Jacoby Ellsbury hadn't, the prior season. Infielder Jed Lowrie was Ellsbury's only friend.

:LMAOYouk complaining about a guy playing through injury is hilarious in it's own sense too.

Pedy only good player on the Sox. Knew it.

Youk, the biggest pussy alive, is calling out ells for being a pussy. Love it.

Not really surprising Beckett drinks beer all day long on his off days. Same with lackey. The guys are in as good of shape as Gyno.

tripp

EOG Master

<tbody>

[/TD]

<tbody>

[/TD]

gynecologist

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

LOL rjt's gay voice..

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Ouch. Gotta hate when former BFF's start going at each other.

:pop:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Pedy only good player on the Sox. Knew it.

Youk, the biggest pussy alive, is calling out ells for being a pussy. Love it.

Not really surprising Beckett drinks beer all day long on his off days. Same with lackey. The guys are in as good of shape as Gyno.

The Boston papers making it out to be as if it was Ellsbury and Adrian's fault because of their lack on intangibles haha. Uh, dumb fucks, they were the two best players on the team and the main reason you were competitive all year. Ownership is trying to rip everyone and displace blame. It's great.

Tripp, the Gyno thing is fucking hilarious. You just can't make it up... Wonder if RJ is upset that he won't get anymore Gyno dinner updates.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Um, didn't I win the league? "Win" isn't even the right word. "Dominate" is more like it.

Rips don't work on the defending champion.

Make fun of Tripp's guys instead. He's awful.

I wasn't ripping you or Ells - I was actually ripping the paper that wrote that garbage. They somehow placed the blame on Ellsbury because he was hurt last year, and Adrian Gonzalez because he was in San Diego last year...

That dumb ass article stated that only 4 players remained from their 2004 World Series (like it was a bad thing) and then pretended like they didn't win it in 2007 - a year in which 20 players are still around from that team. Henry is just trying to spin this and put it on Theo and Tito now and it's hilarious. Ellsbury was the teams best player this year and he's somehow taking shots from a guy who has never played hurt in his entire life.

tripp

EOG Master

The Boston papers making it out to be as if it was Ellsbury and Adrian's fault because of their lack on intangibles haha. Uh, dumb fucks, they were the two best players on the team and the main reason you were competitive all year. Ownership is trying to rip everyone and displace blame. It's great.

Tripp, the Gyno thing is fucking hilarious. You just can't make it up... Wonder if RJ is upset that he won't get anymore Gyno dinner updates.

He probably still will.

rjt721

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #F5F5FF"]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: thead, bgcolor: #5C7099"] #

Today, 04:55 AM[/TD]

[TD="class: alt2, bgcolor: #E1E4F2"]

<tbody>

rjt721

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

[TD="class: alt1, bgcolor: #F5F5FF"]

A dude who looks like this is really making fun of someone else?

Holy shit.

Gyno, you know that you (as well as anyone you know) have never heard my voice. You know nothing about me. Nice try, though.

One thing's for sure, I've never raped a little girl. Unfortunately, you can't say the same.

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You're breaking Gyno's heart man. You should reconcile with him for the safety of the kids... FOR THE KIDS RJ!

rjt721

EOG Master

Maybe. I offered Fred Jax for Miles to one guy and Dez to another dude.

Mo turned down Fred Jax for Desean. 2348ji23e

rjt721

EOG Master

One guy offered me Wallace for DMC or McCoy. Need a WR bad and would love Wallace, but don't think I can do that.

You fucked me big time giving me last pick so I missed my guy Megatron. :finger004

Give me Megatron and Jennings to go with DMC, McCoy, Fred Jax and I would be unstoppable.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

RJ, let me know by tomorrow if you wanna do Marshall for Fred Jax - I need to know because I need to pick someone up this week because BJGE is out and I have 5 guys on byes.

rjt721

EOG Master

I'll pass on Marshall. Matt Moore sucks.

Tell your queer friends to reply to my offers. I might be trading McCoy. :shoot:

Tuckman

Uh Poster

1st: rjt
2nd: tripp
3rd: timely

basically the 3 geeks who used to wait up until 3am when the WW was opened up for the day:shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Timely had a big last day and won by 10 or 20.

Hope Viejo will still be around to play next season.

Gyno can replace Chute. :lock:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TN, with the worst keepers in the league all I do is place... Just a beast of a manager. Next year will be fun.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

1st: rjt
2nd: tripp
3rd: timely

basically the 3 geeks who used to wait up until 3am when the WW was opened up for the day:shoot:

TTP sure talked a lot of noise for a guy who didn't even place. Maybe the beating will make him re-focus.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

TTP sure talked a lot of noise for a guy who didn't even place. Maybe the beating will make him re-focus.

To be fair, he was the defending champ. If I ever win this league you better believe I'll milk the shit talking for the entire year that I'm champ...

Going into next year the top 3 teams are probably the same three that placed - TN would be up there if Linc wasn't falling apart.

rjt721

EOG Master

TN, with the worst keepers in the league all I do is place... Just a beast of a manager. Next year will be fun.
You had the worst keepers because you traded Kemp for Seth Smith. :LMAO

Patting yourself on the back for finishing 3rd. :shoot:

You couldn't even beat Tripp and he is terrible.

rjt721

EOG Master

To be fair, he was the defending champ. If I ever win this league you better believe I'll milk the shit talking for the entire year that I'm champ...

Going into next year the top 3 teams are probably the same three that placed - TN would be up there if Linc wasn't falling apart.
Here are the rankings

1. Breaksman

Everyone else

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You had the worst keepers because you traded Kemp for Seth Smith. :LMAO

Patting yourself on the back for finishing 3rd. :shoot:

You couldn't even beat Tripp and he is terrible.

Greinke, Verlander, Wain, Longo, Buster --- 2012 Champ.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Why the fuck was Ben Tate in there instead of Foster on the goal line? Jesus Chris... now an offensive lineman gets the TD. What a joke.