CFB Sat ( Good to be back)

Great to be back and enjoying some college football this year. I might as well earn a few bucks on the way.. right?? Here are my Top 2 Plays for Tom. I will end up posting a few more through out the day.

5*- Arkansas + 3 Best Pick of the day imo. Arkansas is a great team, with a better defense this year. and after facing bama last week... facing texas will be like a scrimmage for the qb.

3*- Kentucky + 30.5 I usally dont bite into so called trap games. but this is flat out ridiculous for a sec conference game. I cant remember the last time there has been scored more than 30 pts in a sec game.. lol. jk. but take kentucky on this one... its going to be tough for lsu to get motivated enough to route them by 30... at most. a 20 pt victory for the mad hatter.

gl to everyone

Re: CFB Sat ( Good to be back)

YTD (2-0)

SQUEAKED BY , WITH A LUCKY KENTUCKY WINNER. Arkansas started off slow but played the second half like I expected. Great team. They will mess up alot of teams chances to make it to a big bowl or sec title game.

I will post a couple more picks on here, within the next hour. Still doing some research on these games and numbers. There Might be a handful or less to bet on tnite, everything looks to risky.

but a great start, since my much needed break. gl everyone

*5- Alabama -4 I have a ton of confidence in this game. Spread is close because of all the media hype surrounding two undefeated teams, and bama playing at the "swamp" . Alabama will blow this game open by the second half, hell maybe by the first quarter. Coach saban has prepared against Floridas speedy guys plenty in the last couple of years, and charlie weis is smoking crack on the sidelines.. so not too worried about play calling , when the gators will be wimped physically. take bama -4... I think they will win by atleast 14 pts.

*3 UCLA +22.5 Great number here for this game. Small dimes on it.. but a great pick.
Standford wins by 10.

GL guys. :btj:

gl to you as well... The alabama game will be like " the black out game" against georgia a few years ago, but georgia was number one at the time. Sabans 2nd year. Bama is going to have to pass big time to win big.. and they have the tools and o line to do it.

gl everyone

adding last pick for tnite

*3 HAWAII +4.5 A good small dime pick. Love hawaii in this spot with the a good number to bet on. Lets finish off strong today boys. its been a fun but busy day. Cant complain.

:btj: gl

I appreciate it man. Its been a good day overall. Keep up the good work man. by the way.. where is "the REB" at? havent seen him post in forever. :btj:

Whew, no idea. Think he stopped posting awhile ago. Think he got run off for posting shit lines all the time. But regardless, his 10* plays were golden

The 10 * plays, lol. you arent lieing about those, I think he averaged like 90% winners on those, it seemed at one time.

(YTD 4-1) Not a bad way to start off things.
week 6 picks will be posted asap on this thread.

Going to try to keep all my picks in this thread.
Thanks guys and gl.:btj:

WEEK 6 YTD (4-1)

Have one early Pick

5* LSU -13.5 I believe LSU's defense will score more points , than there offense. expect florida to be extremely conservitive with the freshman qb making his first start in " death valley ". Most games that look easy on paper, usually turn out to be the other way around. Not this one.. what you see and think, Is probley going to happen lol . 3 in outs, for florida, equals tired defense, especially the way LSU plays physical football like bama. LSU wins by 28 points boys, even though I fucking hate LSU and the weirdo and fag ass les miles. gl to everyone. More picks on the way, later this week.

:btj:

adding on

5* Missouri -3
3* Miss St -17

Lets roll on guys and have a good week. GL men.

more picks to come this week.

Sat week 6

Georgia -2 Georgias defense will put pressure
On tyler bray. That will be the difference
For this sec matchup

Kentucky +21

More picks to come gl to everyone:btj:

Thanks man. you as well.

adding another early pick for week 7

south carolina -3 This looks like a trap game for most people. Spurrier will take care of business against a good defensive team in miss state. but balance on offense will make the diffrence here, especially with a qb that has pose, not like garcia. game cocks win by Ten.

gl everyone. ill keep the picks coming this week.:btj:

Thanks man, to you as well

adding.... for week 7 SAT

GEORGIA -11 Georgia knows what they have to do, to be in atlanta, and to cool off the hot seat for mark richt. Depth........., for the dawgs, makes the diffrence here. Playing against a banged up vandy team, on key position players. Bama knocked out vandys starting qb last weekend, and if he does decide to come in, expect very little performance from there offense. . Georgia wins by 21 pts. Depth chart is a luxury for any sec team this time of year, if you got it, and Georgia is one of the teams that has plenty of talent, just lack of coaching at times. GL everyone.

Thanks man, roll tide.... to you as well.

Yes, South Carolina hasn't played well all year. But.... garcia being gone, to me , its a new team. That teams identity , will always be built around the qb, because of spurriers philosphy of putting all the pressure on one man. Some qbs can handle that pressure, some cant.
I believe south carolina is getting there confidence up,and can finally tell themselves we finally have a chance to use the weapons we have this year because of a qb that can pass with accuracy.. and Yes, one game can spark a team to play well and sometimes win out the rest of the season. bol to you . lets have a good weekend

USC +9 :+clueless This is not a pick... but am I missing something here?

yea jdubs i feel the same way here,i just don't get it,notre dame just might be facing the best QB they have all year and yet they are giving up 9 points.this is the same way i felt last week with penn st,why and how could they give 12 points to anyone and i passed on purdue due to it looked fishey in the end i was right and should have stuck to my guns and went with the points

anyway good luck and ill be checking in throughout the week

pvcpipe

EOG Master

apparently sharps felt the same way you did, j-dubs. got beat down to 8' pretty quickly, but 9 still around at a couple shops.

i have a hunch this one will come back to 9, though.

yea. PVC. I think it will go back to 9 also. That game still baffles me on the points. I might lay off that one. I really Like Aub+21.5 ... hates me to say that lol , these might be the 2 worst teams I hate in college football especially auburn, but, love the over even more in that game. bol to ya man.:cheers

Yea, keyman. ND hasnt shown me anything all year, to inconsistent. bol to ya this weekend.

I have been wrestling with this game all week, and do not see the reason , at all, not to take

USC +9.5

gl everyone.

Good luck to you as well keyman
YTD(9-5)
a lot of picks, pending for today, I will be updating frequently.
adding on for week 8

UNC +10.5
gl gentlemen

Week 8

Early picks

Oklahoma-14

Arky-10 (bought the half pt down)
Bye week looked like it made the
Hogs come out rusty and flat
Last week against ole miss