Record: 7-5​

WVU

EOG Master
Re: troy 7..........fla int 3................htime

forgot to put in my over. Jesus saves

carolinakid

Banned

TM i have the under for the game, and just tossing a little on int for the 2nd half here...ck

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I am on FIU -4 and 6 for the 2nd half but let me tell you these teams stink. I know they are respected SB teams but not here and now. Terrible game.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

These are the type of games that people lose money on when there is no reason to even be betting. Both teams are too inconsistent to gauge anything. Florida Int is obviously a below average team to only have 3 point against a team that got beat by 20+ against a team that was 1-5 going into last week at home. So, why are you degens jumping on Florida International for the second half? They are garbage people, Troy is garbage also but they win the battle of the garbage teams

carolinakid

Banned

this number of 6.5 to 7 too me is a neutral number to it power number on the opening line, i seen too many time the dog will cover the 1st half and the fav will come back to cover both 2nd half and game in this order

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

last week we had such an ugly 1st half florida international and ark state

12 pts and 2nd half = 38 pts!

we have 10 pts with 2 turnovers that could have been 2 tds or at worst 6 to 10 pts!

24 pts its going to hit by late 4th qtr

IMO this will be 31-40 pt half

carolinakid

Banned

games like these are money to some people, give me these games anytime come the basketball season, the high profile games after a few weeks are the lines that are too tight

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

If you think Florida International is money this half then you should not be betting.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

games like these are money to some people, give me these games anytime come the basketball season, the high profile games after a few weeks are the lines that are too tight

Definitely not money for you smart guy. I am sure you will now claim that you didn't bet much on it. We all lose sometimes though, but that was a stupid bet.

carolinakid

Banned

truth i have under for my play on this game, just put a little on the 2nd half.........

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

If you think Florida International is money this half then you should not be betting.

This is not true. You are going overboard. Lets wait and see after the game and we will revisit. FIU was at a bowl last year, has an NFL WR and is a program on the rise. No matter what happens I respect FIU as the 2nd half play and so didn't the sharps based on the giant line move. FIU was the right side. Maybe you should not be gambling TS.

carolinakid

Banned

Hey Truth just any case you didnt see the 1st td, here is another................ck

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Amateur bet for anyone that went with Florida International to cover as I said. You are counting on a garbage team to somehow turn around there garbage ways after they had just shown in the 1st half just how garbage they are. Stupid bet 101.

cheapseats

EOG Master

nothing going on this game, but man it sure could get fugly for unders

Tuckman

Uh Poster

why the hell did they just take it to OT

:shoot:

If my under gets fucked im gonna be pissed

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

Games are always fixed, you people have not figured out that is why this little petty conference has a contract with ESPN yet. I don't get you experts.

carolinakid

Banned

Truth number 1 im not a gdam amateur, so dont come in now and try to cover your ass.i was right and you was wrong.i had the under for the game and int for the 2nd half.............ck

carolinakid

Banned

and come basketball season these little no name bs games i will kick ass