That 40 point angle comes in play tomorrow

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: That 40 point angle comes in play tomorrow

The Embarrassment Bowl: Tennessee lost its last game by 34 points and Indy lost its last game by 55 points.

Another poster very astutely pointed out that Tennessee got crushed last week against Houston, too. Both teams are coming off blowouts so the angle may cancel itself out.

munson15

I want winners...

Would have played Indianapolis +10 or better, but it's a pass at the moment. GL.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Another poster very astutely pointed out that Tennessee got crushed last week against Houston, too. Both teams are coming off blowouts so the angle may cancel itself out.

True Tenn lost by 34. But my angle is 40 points or higher. So Indy fits it regardless of the other teams margin, unless of course they were 40+ as well and then I would say they cancel each other.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

One more thing, if you play an angle then you gotta just believe in it and have confidence with it. You can't start to handicap the game on top of it cause you will be over managing. The fact is they can lose by 55 again tomorrow. This angle produces a handful of games per season and is 2-0 so far.

I agree with Munson, we all missed the boat if we didn't play Indy already. I'm probably laying off the game, but if you play it good luck.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I agree with Munson, we all missed the boat if we didn't play Indy already. I'm probably laying off the game, but if you play it good luck.

I would never encourage taking a bad number but the other thing i'm dying to query is the record vs the close with this angle. I would assume the line goes against the team losing by 40+ plus and that more times than not they still cover the bad number.

I need to add a database for sports betting to my arsenal

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

so scary betting shit teams. never a relaxing moment. waiting for disaster to happen.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

sorry to interfere with another angle. team wins at home like saints. team loses on road like rams.
following week saints on road, rams at home getting 6 or more points. i took +14.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

:LMAO or better yet place the bet and check the paper next day

938four

EOG Dedicated

line drop on colts puzzling granted tenn not setting world on fire but colts flat out suck
what would line b if mia was @ tenn 2day?
tenn -7.5 for me
gl

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Ray, you can't stay away from the races.

Even when you bet sports, you're betting the colts.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

munson--excellent idea. actually i don't watch my wagers any more. way too much aggravation

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

sorry to interfere with another angle. team wins at home like saints. team loses on road like rams.
following week saints on road, rams at home getting 6 or more points. i took +14.

hey bern, thanks for the angle. no problem guys, my pleasure. :LMAO​

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

nice call bern

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Good work ....Thought we might get back door on Colts .....2 -1 on 40+ season to date