PVC's 2011 College Football Thread

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Re: PVC's 2011 College Football Thread

Hmmmm.....a guy who likes miss. st. and bets against Auburn....it's almost like I know you.....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I must break you piper.

here are my plays

Miss st-10
Clemson-3 (buy the hook)
Miss+13
W va -6
Fla +3
tenn +4
K state +14
Baylor+14
Wisc -7
Stanford -7

"Breaker? You know we need to meet tuesday, right? Don't forget! Ahhhhhhhhh you're not gonna forget......"

pvcpipe

EOG Master

no, indeed....

4-5 yesterday, and i'll add the units up before openers this evening. 2938u4ji23

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Alabama -4 -110 2u

Florida Atlantic +17 -110 1u

UConn -2.5 -110 1u

Colorado +22 -110 1u

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I'd be shocked, J. I think somewhere between 4' and 6.

I could be wrong, of course.

I believe it will be the MOST PHYSICAL college football game.... in history. LSU hasn't got punched in the mouth all year.. I just wander how they respond if there down by two touchdowns? They haven't faced any adversity all year. That can be a bad thing for the tigers and fucking retard les miles. Bama cannot afford to come out of the gates slow, like they have all year... they have to start fast. Which, I believe they will. pressure on lee, will make the difference.. when he is comfortable in the pocket. is the only time you see the new and approved jarret lee.. but a little pressure in his face.. will cause turnovers.and them playing musical chairs with there qbs

:btj:

Apple

Banned

Michigan State -27.5 -110 1u

Ole Miss/Kentucky o44 -110 1u

a lot of people I know love this but I'm wondering if Minny has sort of turned the table a little bit.. Gray is playing well and they all of a sudden started moving ball in the 2nd half of NEB..

nonetheless just offering my opinion.. GL to you as always.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

you could be right. it's an angle that i talked about on the radio spot with JK last week. if a team covers by an absolute avalanche of points, i'll fade them the next week.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

just brutal. FAU was tough, missed XP in UK/Ole Miss cost push.....getting lit up today, boys. there will be blood if Bama doesn't come through.

pipe do you like nebraska because of the PSU mess? I was wondering about this. Does PSU come out more focused. Does it affect players. Nebraska lost to northwestern last week. PSU is coming of a bye. PSU beat northwestern at NW. I think Penn State has at least one more loss on its schedule not sure if its this week or not. Thoughts?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

bb-i'll get back to you on that.

Auburn +13 -110 1u

Mississippi State +17' -105 1u

La Laffy +11 -110 1u

Tennessee +14 -110 1u

I like the aubie pick. I got arky -13. Tenn is pretty bad. Man I can't believe my tide choked like they did. Game made me sick. What scenario or scenarios do you think must happen for them to get in the title game. anyways.. gl this weekend man.

:+textinb3

pvcpipe

EOG Master

pipe do you like nebraska because of the PSU mess? I was wondering about this. Does PSU come out more focused. Does it affect players. Nebraska lost to northwestern last week. PSU is coming of a bye. PSU beat northwestern at NW. I think Penn State has at least one more loss on its schedule not sure if its this week or not. Thoughts?

had no idea Paterno would get fired in the middle of the week, but I just thought the scandal would get hotter towards gameday, and that the line would move north of 3. it just seemed like an easy spot to get on the right side of a line move and give myself a better chance to beat the market.

things did change in a hurry. LOL. 61 years he was on the sidelines. I am thinking of betting PSU this week and then fading them on the road. No way they win b2b on the road. Thats the gameplan for me anyway.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Week 12

Texas Tech +17 -110 2u all day

Like Ole Miss but going to see if I can get 31

FAU +14.5 -110 1u

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Texas Tech already up to +18.

Pretty ugly card this week. Only two that stand out to me early are Ohio State -6.5 and K-State +9.

12io4j2w90

pvcpipe

EOG Master

You know vegas doesn't give a fuck about your coaching ability when your DUI suspension doesn't even move the needle....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

looks like i'll be on the wrong side of that future ^. vegas hanging 14. if i can get 14 i'll buy more of it.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Auburn +21.5 -110 1u

Arkansas +14 -110 2u (3u total)

Clemson +4 -110 1u