Chris Paul to Boston?

Integrity

EOG Master
Just read this possibility, but it'd have to be a 3way since the Hornets don't like Rondo. Wonder why they don't like Rondo.

Either way though, a 3 way in which CP3 winds up in Boston would be wild and def fuck up the Knicks' plan to get Paul.

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Chris Paul to Boston?

Yea, in NY there'd be CP3/Melo/Stat for years...which is prob why Ainge is desperate to get Paul himself.

He'd have CP3 for the building block once PP/KG are gone. Shit, they could prob win the title this year with Paul

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated

I know we have our hooks in him to try to create the Mini Heat of the North.

Good to see some NBA talk again on EOG.

The trade rumors are everywhere and running wild with different scenarios.

I'm looking forward to xmas day tip-off marathon. :xmas1

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Won't happen but I love to see a Westbrook\Paul trade. I think it be better for both. WB can be the man in NO and not play second fiddle and Thunder can get someone that doesn't fuck things up in the playoffs.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Paul's situation is unique and seemingly unfortunate since the league is basically in charge of New Orleans. In theory David Stern can dictate where Paul ends up. That could be looked at in one of two ways. It makes sense for Paul to land in a major market, but one of the league's goals was to make it tougher for franchise players to leave the clubs that drafted them.

carolinakid

Banned

I still think the knicks here, I have not talk to Chris in several months here and so im just going on what i hear from the media..........ck

tripp

EOG Master

Don't blame them for not liking Rondo. He has flashes, but I don't think the guy could ever carry a team that lacked talent like CP3 can or other top PG's can. Rondo is an amazing PG if he has a bunch of talent around him since he is a great passer. He has no offensive game though- probably the worst shooting PG in the league.

CP3 still ends up with the Knicks imo. Can't see him in Boston.

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, guess he won't sign there, so nvm on boston

as long as it's not the lakers, ill be happy

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Cs only trade rondo if paul agrees to extension....paul holds all the cards and he wants NY....so, that's probably going to be where he's going.