All games played by carolinakid for sat

carolinakid

Banned
Time to i hope help out a little today after a long week here for me with surgery and im ready for some games today.1ST up for me.....MONTANA ST+7.5 IN THE FOOTS FOR 4*...........(ck)

carolinakid

Banned
Re: All games played by carolinakid for sat

A update , look like the late money going S Houston St way, as it up to 8 now at a lot of outs, but staying with the doggie in this one............

carolinakid

Banned

1-0 with duke total a winner, looks like the wise guys was right with s houston st today.....ck

carolinakid

Banned

going to be 1-1 in a short time as the wise guys was right on with s houston st..................(ck)

carolinakid

Banned

not sure how this army came back with 2 td in the last 6 mins but i will take it

carolinakid

Banned

Thanks 938 four, back in a short time here with some games, let kicks butt tonite.(ck)

carolinakid

Banned

staying away from the portland game as the info i was waiting on just didnt get me going on this game.a lean only to portland

carolinakid

Banned

easy no sweat winner with LSU as they win by 19........4-1 so far on the day...ck

DotPark

EOG Addicted

Nice day today ck.

Played MSU +4 FG and +3 2ndH feel they win out right.

carolinakid

Banned

DoTPark bol with the 2nd half and will be pulling for you to nail it..again bol ck

carolinakid

Banned

good day here with a 4-1, will be in at 6 am eastern for the soccer on sunday.ck

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Good job, CK. You always have a Sunday morning soccer winner, too.

:cheers

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Too bad you switched months in EOG's Grand Challenge.

Save some winners for February, ck.

carolinakid

Banned

John i know but with the surgery here on thur, it was no way i could do it this month and i really hope that surgery will be it, i will know this week for sure.......ck

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

John i know but with the surgery here on thur, it was no way i could do it this month and i really hope that surgery will be it, i will know this week for sure.......ck

My thoughts are with you, ck.

Here's to a speedy recovery.