Stl and Sea should be banned from prime time TV

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Stl and Sea should be banned from prime time TV

better yet, the dumb fcks that line these games up to begin with

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I havent watched 1 second of the game and im even mortified when i hear 'updates' on the radio (im listening to stephen a smith now on espn la 710 am)

cheapseats

EOG Master

that's because you are knee-deep with the donutkid over other more important fodder

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

better yet, the dumb fcks that line these games up to begin with

The NFL is by far the hardest sport to predict before the season. Last year, this game was for the divisional title - this year, it's one of the worst games in the NFL. It was still a horrible game last year, don't get me wrong, but it had meaning. Predicting the 49'ers to dominate wasn't exactly an easy task. Projecting Sam Bradford to get worse wasn't exactly predictable. That's why the Sunday Night Game has a leg up on the Monday Night Game - the Sunday Night Game has the right to flex out of a bad game like this while the Monday Night game is fucked because of obvious reasons.

mike499

EOG Veteran

Agree but what about teams like Jacksonville

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Agree but what about teams like Jacksonville

NFL is trying to keep Jacksonville in Jacksonville. MNF games tend to draw more of an audience than regular games. When you're really, really, really bad in the NFL you used to go years w/o being on MNF. The problem with that is the NFL wants to grow those shitty organizations so occasionally were screwed with shitty games. This game is a prime example of that - the NFL knew neither of these teams would be great, but they had an excuse to put them on TV this week because of last year so they did.

The NFL has figured out that regardless of the teams, people will watch for the most part.

cheapseats

EOG Master

i get that, and i get that it is difficult to change game time and/or days.....but when you have a month or so to do such, it certainly makes one wonder, and it's only the advertisers that get fcked for the crap we see tonight

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Teams schedule hotels and travel well before a month in advance in the NFL. I hear you though, it sucks for fans, but there's nothing they can do.

Here are some in-game lines I'm posting:

Will there be an offensive touchdown in the game?
No +150
Yes -200

How many snaps will Tarvaris Jackson fuck up in the 4th quarter (includes OT, if applicable)?
Over 1.5 -150
Under 1.5 +120