Pats over Denver for the Limit please

carolinakid

Banned
Re: Pats over Denver for the Limit please

Man im getting sick of turning any sport show on now, it denver this and denver that, almost as bad as when the stupid bowl get here each yr

High Times

EOG Master

I was posting what Pinny had on the game.. Thats all man.

No big deal

I just thought you smart enough to realize what Pinnacle is using on a game means nothing because they are almost always going to have the favorite lower then everybody else.

High Times

EOG Master

Man im getting sick of turning any sport show on now, it denver this and denver that, almost as bad as when the stupid bowl get here each yr

It's about as bad as all the Idiots who claim Pinnacle has a lean.

It never stops

:shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No big deal

I just thought you smart enough to realize what Pinnacle is using on a game means nothing because they are almost always going to have the favorite lower then everybody else.

Do you ever have a clue as to what you're talking about? Poster Iceman at theRX played the Pinny lean and posted it. He did this for 2+ years leading to a Vegas move so he could do it easier after offshore got hurt....

It's been proven to be another tool in gambling. Would you please stop commenting on things you have no clue about?

J

joeybagadonuts

HT and FK don't 'believe' in the pinny lean. Cute

:doh1

High Times

EOG Master

Do you ever have a clue as to what you're talking about? Poster Iceman at theRX played the Pinny lean and posted it. He did this for 2+ years leading to a Vegas move so he could do it easier after offshore got hurt....

It's been proven to be another tool in gambling. Would you please stop commenting on things you have no clue about?

I don't give a fuck who did what.

Having the favorite lower then every other book game after game is not a lean.

They are bookmakers!

If there was some magical way to just follow "someone or some book" and win it would get ruined in no time and the edge would disappear.

The funny part is some of you guys really think it is that easy. Just follow Pinnacle.... Oh yes DA fucking DA how easy is this.... Oh my god it is so easy to follow Pinnacle .... I am fucking rich because I am so smart I can follow a sport book and win and win and win.

Do you people actually believe that shit?

I guess you guys also believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Just some funny shit you guys think you know :doh1

Good stuff

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Who said it was easy you dumb ass? It's not easy, and it's extremely time consuming which is why your average bettor can't benefit from it. It's like you've grown some serious animosity towards the Pinny Lean because it was used in this contest and dominated you, and the contest in general.

Do people actually believe that shit? Yes, it's more believable than you telling us how much you win when you continue to make ignorant post after ignorant post.

High Times

EOG Master

HT and FK don't 'believe' in the pinny lean. Cute

:doh1

What is there to believe in?

Pinnacle makes the favorites lower then everybody else game after game and some PRETEND sharp guys claim that there is some magical spell involved that makes it important.

Play the dog?

Where is the lean if they make every game lower on the favorite.

None of you have explained how this helps?

Explain it sharp guy

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

It's clearly not that simple. I know you love to put words in peoples mouths, but no one said it was simple or easy. It clearly exists as it was backed up by thousands of plays posted on these boards a couple years back. I know you don't think Pinnacle is sharp at all, because you're not sharp, but that's besides the point here.

High Times

EOG Master

Who said it was easy you dumb ass? It's not easy, and it's extremely time consuming which is why your average bettor can't benefit from it. It's like you've grown some serious animosity towards the Pinny Lean because it was used in this contest and dominated you, and the contest in general.

Do people actually believe that shit? Yes, it's more believable than you telling us how much you win when you continue to make ignorant post after ignorant post.

Nobody dominates me!

And there is no fucking time involved.

How hard is it to know Pinnacle will almost always be favoring the Dog and Under?

What the fuck is there to get out of that.

And the contest doesn't mean a fucking thing!

Real world betting against real lines and making money is the shit.

Not some halfass contest.

High Times

EOG Master

It's clearly not that simple. I know you love to put words in peoples mouths, but no one said it was simple or easy. It clearly exists as it was backed up by thousands of plays posted on these boards a couple years back. I know you don't think Pinnacle is sharp at all, because you're not sharp, but that's besides the point here.

Douche

Pinnacle is the sharpest sports book there is and it's not even close.

And that is because they know how to maximize the value a bookmaker has.

And again there is nothing hard about following Pinny when you know they will always have the favorite lower then everybody else because they are always looking for favorite money.

That is not a lean.

There is nothing to follow.

If somebody wasted their time doing it and won they got lucky.

THEY GOT LUCKY

End of story

carolinakid

Banned

The tool to follow at pinny is learning the plus money.a good example, they went -6+05 on the 1st half on maryland about 3 mins before the tip, i jump on fla intl and they hold a 34-27 at the half

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

High Times would you stop referring to the Pinny Lean as the dogs being lesser priced. Thanks...

High Times

EOG Master

Pinnacle had the lowest prices on a 3 NHL hockey games tonight.

Are they "leaning" there too?

Are you guys for real?

What is it you see that I don't?

:+clueless

High Times

EOG Master

High Times would you stop referring to the Pinny Lean as the dogs being lesser priced. Thanks...

There is no Pinny lean so I don't know what you are talking about.

Now if you say Pinnacle uses the sharpest lines I would agree, but anything more then that is seeing stuff that isn't there.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Me: "Pats over Denver for the limit, please."

Her: "Limit? You have $57.43 in your account."

Me: "Well then that's my limit, you dumb bitch."

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

Pats have lost the last 6 at Denver. Brady is 1-6 against them. Food for a thought?

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I'm watching the Bears game on replay they are completely skipping the Bears when they are on offense LOL

I'm sure they will show the scoring drives though.

WVU

EOG Master

it is becoming more and more obvious that High Times does not know what "pinny lean" means. I doubt he even has a Pinny account. My 5k challenge to him is still available.

tripp

EOG Master

WVU gonna parlay his 5k EOG winnings into 10k with an easy W vs High Times?:pop:

Pats have lost the last 6 at Denver. Brady is 1-6 against them. Food for a thought?

None of that means a thing. Totally different players, 3 different coaching regimes and I dont know how many defensive coordinators that includes.

mike499

EOG Veteran

In sporting match ups of Good vs Evil, I prefer the Evil. One of the few factors left not incorporated into the spread. Having all other elements equal, Evil should be a solid -120 vs Good.
Like it

Ray Luca

EOG Master

it is becoming more and more obvious that High Times does not know what "pinny lean" means. I doubt he even has a Pinny account. My 5k challenge to him is still available.

Is this a Denver Pinny lean to you..? I have a question depending on your answer

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

pinny in reality does not use a lower number than everyone else. if you factor in the juice then they are more less in line. for example if everyone is 4.5 and pinny is 4-12 are they really using a lower number? not too many games land on 4.5--haha-obviously. they prefer the juice plus they know the value in every sport of every number. so 4-12 =4.5. i have a chart somewhere which tells the value of every number in the nfl. too lazy to look for it. you have to know they are not lower then everyone and forcinbg a bet. what woulkd you rather have 2 fives or a ten. same thing.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

and it will stay that way with the HT patented, "I'll run my knob gobbler till my mouth is dry, but I have nothing to prove so no thanks."

FYI fellas. Ray Luca loves the Martingale System if that tells you anything about who you would be following. :lock:

Ray Luca

EOG Master

FYI fellas. Ray Luca loves the Martingale System if that tells you anything about who you would be following. :lock:

Listen you hideous looking yokel-like sissy. Once again, you state something that is NOT correct. You are referring to Joboarder's baseball system which requires you to double up. I love the fact that his system ends by game 2 90% of the time. I found a way to profit from it without risking everything by using my brain and thinking outside of the box which is something you are unable to do. Have a sensational day ! :)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Sure you can if your offense is good enough to make up for it.

Green Bay has easily a bottom 5 defense so far this year and they are undefeated and possibly one of the best all time NFL teams. Offense wins in the NFL today, not defense.

I agree Offenses help win games but in the playoffs DEFENSE will win games. Packers have one of the worst defenses (By yards - which sucks for determining "BEST" defenses) because they are up so much at the end of games they allow teams to throw for tons of yards in order to keep the clock running. I'd love to see what GB's stats are when the game was CLOSE and then subtract all yards given up when the game was "over" and they took everyone out and gave up 150 yards on defense in 4Q because no one really gave a crap