EOG Radio show

Tim Patterson

EOG Dedicated
My two cents.

I had found for a while that the show had slowed down, David and JK had gone off topic too often, spent more time chatting instead of focusing more on the gamble, stopped with the quality guests, etc.

Big change lately.
And, all to the good. The show has really taken off, the guests have been perfect, the sports gambling information has flowed constantly, night after night.

If you miss this show you have missed some great info.

Last night, a guy I never heard of, Bill Simons, gave out some great info.
One of his angles was very interesting.
"In college football, the team that outrushes it's opponent by a two to one margin, beats the spread this year 76% of the time going 240 - 74 this year".

Of course, the trick is to find this instance prior to the game but that info was something I didn't know.

Again, the radio show has really picked up it's game, in my opinion.
Hats off to the hosts and especially to the people who are booking the guests.

Tim (bettingfool)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: EOG Radio show

Thanks for the review, Tim.

Mark Simons of SportsOptions will return to the program next Thursday.

His content last night was outstanding.

Future guests on The EOG Sports Hour include Bill Krackomberger, Alan Dinkenson, Young John Netto, KingRevolver and disgraced NBA referee Tim Donaghy.

The better the guests, the better the show.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

"Future guests on The EOG Sports Hour include Bill Krackomberger, Alan Dinkenson, Young John Netto, KingRevolver and disgraced NBA referee Tim Donaghy"

Looks like a game of which of these don't belong? :yay

railbird

EOG Master

Thanks for the review, Tim.

Mark Simons of SportsOptions will return to the program next Thursday.

His content last night was outstanding.

Future guests on The EOG Sports Hour include Bill Krackomberger, Alan Dinkenson, Young John Netto, KingRevolver and disgraced NBA referee Tim Donaghy.

The better the guests, the better the show.

the "disgraced" by far the most interesting and the best handicapper of that grouping.

J

joeybagadonuts

Rail makes a good point. (can't believe I just typed that)

Why in the fuck would you call someone who you want on your radio show 'disgraced'? I don't mean to be a dick, but you come off as socially retarded time and again on this site. How about 'former' ref, Tim D?

J

joeybagadonuts

Joey giving pointers on etiquette. :lolxmas

Yea, see, I don't work for this site. I'm just a guy who posts here, I can say what I wish and not have to worry about it.

Joan is suppose to be the 'business manager' here.

See the difference?

ATX

JoKer rising into top 10 status of biggest forum douchebags ever

called one of his future guests disgraced LMAO

please tell me this kelly tard didn't go to collage

:pop:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The label of disgraced NBA referee is fair.

It's a descriptive term, Joey.

Donaghy was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison for his part in a gambling scandal.

That's the definition of disgraced.

Note to self: continue to lower the power rating of Joeybagadonuts.

He's fast becoming the Dan Orlovsky of EOG.

J

joeybagadonuts

The label of disgraced NBA referee is fair.

It's a descriptive term, Joey.

Donaghy was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison for his part in a gambling scandal.

That's the definition of disgraced.

Note to self: continue to lower the power rating of Joeybagadonuts.

He's fast becoming the Dan Orlovsky of EOG.

You really don't get it. 2348ji23e

No one is arguing about the definition of fucking 'disgraced'. Of course he's disgraced, I just don't think he would be appreciate being referred to as such when he is doing you a favor by coming on your show.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rail makes a good point. (can't believe I just typed that)

Why in the fuck would you call someone who you want on your radio show 'disgraced'? I don't mean to be a dick, but you come off as socially retarded time and again on this site. How about 'former' ref, Tim D?

By definition, Tim D isn't a "former" ref. He's a "disgraced" ref. Nothing wrong with his wording here, as it was correct.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Disgraced was used to describe Tim Donaghy the referee, not Tim Donaghy the person, in the context that JK put it. Either way, carry on with the entertaining feud.

J

joeybagadonuts

By definition, Tim D isn't a "former" ref. He's a "disgraced" ref. Nothing wrong with his wording here, as it was correct.

Thanks Dr. Timely. I will make note of such.

(I do see your point, you fukkkkkk!)
:scooter

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

We should get Timely on the show to talk about forumville and give out a couple of college hoop winners.

My two cents.

I had found for a while that the show had slowed down, David and JK had gone off topic too often, spent more time chatting instead of focusing more on the gamble, stopped with the quality guests, etc.

Big change lately.
And, all to the good. The show has really taken off, the guests have been perfect, the sports gambling information has flowed constantly, night after night.

If you miss this show you have missed some great info.

Last night, a guy I never heard of, Bill Simons, gave out some great info.
One of his angles was very interesting.
"In college football, the team that outrushes it's opponent by a two to one margin, beats the spread this year 76% of the time going 240 - 74 this year".

Of course, the trick is to find this instance prior to the game but that info was something I didn't know.

Again, the radio show has really picked up it's game, in my opinion.
Hats off to the hosts and especially to the people who are booking the guests.

Tim (bettingfool)

Right, and the team that scores the most points in a contest wins the game. Or: the team that turns the ball over least, wins the game.

These are post game stats that sound great but are mostly worthless as they have little bearing on forecasting the game.

You really don't get it. 2348ji23e

No one is arguing about the definition of fucking 'disgraced'. Of course he's disgraced, I just don't think he would be appreciate being referred to as such when he is doing you a favor by coming on your show.

Donaghy is not doing anyone a favor. He appreciates the term "disgraced," and will weigh whatever opportunity he has to rehabilitate his image.