NCAA Friday night In-game thread

tripp

EOG Master
Some lower division games on tonight, along with some college hoops.

I'm on Under in the Whitewater/Mount Union div 3 matchup right now and Sam houston St later.

Good start for the under with a deep drive by Whitewater that ends with an INT in the endzone. Idiot ran it out and got tackled at the 5, and Mount Union just went three and out.

Whitewater looks like they should handle this game so far.

tripp

EOG Master
Re: NCAA Friday night In-game thread

Second drives stalls around the 30 and they punt. Love it.

0-0, 3:58 left in the 1st.

tripp

EOG Master

Still two hrs to go for that one, Kinger.

Wish they were all as easy as this div 3 under.

tripp

EOG Master

Sam Houston dominating. Line move or not, Sam Houston looking like the right side.

tripp

EOG Master

21-0 Sam Houston St after 1Q

3-0 Whitewater, 7:30 left in the 3Q

mike499

EOG Veteran

Played Sam Houston State first half gonna ride em again second half -1'

tripp

EOG Master

Rough end to the half. Sam Houston St was driving to go up 35-7, but a pic 6 made it 28-14. Huge turnaround and keeps Montana around for a cover. Need SH St to put this one to bed early i the 2h.

Right now sweating this Whitewater game. Just need no OT

Teddy kgb

Banned

[TABLE="class: legendBox"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: leftColumn oddCell"]Placed[/TD]
[TD="class: rightColumn"]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: teamCell evenCell"]Description[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell oddCell"]Risking[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell evenCell"]To Win[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: matchupBox fontsize12"]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: leftColumn"]12/16/2011 - ONLINE at 07:04 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: rightColumn"]

[TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: teamCell"]

[TABLE="class: title"]
<TBODY>

[Ticket #: 108841424] STRAIGHT BET

</TBODY>[/TABLE][TABLE]
<TBODY>

[TD="class: dateCell"]12/16/2011 @ 07:10 PM [/TD]
[TD="class: idCell"]CBB[/TD]
[TD="class: pickCell"]

[1844] TOTAL u70-110
(1H CAL SANTA BARB vrs 1H WASHINGTON U)

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell"]10.88[/TD]
[TD="class: selectCell"]9.89[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]

cheapseats

EOG Master

I still have a rock inmy stomach from seeing that E. Wash horseshit stall-ball when I had the over. Just to much for me to handle, no bets today.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

BFS works for a book i think, noway he would lead us to slaughter over and over unless thats the case :lock:

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No clue what the hell I'm doing, :lolxmasbut I got a 50 spot on the 2nd half over.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">

<th sorton="TicketNumber" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: white; background-color: rgb(26, 58, 105); font-size: 12px; ">Ticket</th><th sorton="AcceptedDateTimeOrig" sortas="DateTime" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: white; background-color: rgb(26, 58, 105); font-size: 12px; ">Accepted Date</th><th sorton="Risk" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: white; background-color: rgb(26, 58, 105); font-size: 12px; ">Risk</th><th sorton="ToWin" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: white; background-color: rgb(26, 58, 105); font-size: 12px; ">To Win</th><th sorton="WagerStatus" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: white; background-color: rgb(26, 58, 105); font-size: 12px; ">Status</th><th style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; color: white; background-color: rgb(26, 58, 105); font-size: 12px; ">Wager</th>

[TD="class: NoWrap"]100463239-1[/TD]

12/16/11 10:55pm

[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$45.45[/TD]

Pending

12/16/11 10:00pm College Basketball 843 Cal Santa Barbara/Washington U 2nd Half Over 83? -110*

</tbody>[/TABLE]

I really like Illinois pick'em tomorrow versus New Mexico at a "neutral" site at the United Center in Chicago. I think Illinois is a better team on a neutral court and this is not a neutral court.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Illinois is playing the Rebelsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, not NM Dough :finger004

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Im not sure i agree with the play, the Rebels are some of the most difficult to gauge day in and out. They play to the level of the competetion rather it be in a good way or bad. They have had some rocky games as of late against some shitty schools and has barely pulled out some wins and getting beat by the better schools..Rice usually has a way to get his team up for the bigger schools, with an undefeated Illinois squad the Rebels will give max effort from tip to bell. They might not win but they should keep it close all game, and their defense has struggled of late. I lean Over more than the rebels, but its a tossup imo on the side

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Like you said this is not really a neutral court, if it was Rebels would be favored imo.

I made the play already, but you know your local team so I'm not pleased to see you disagree.

tripp

EOG Master

I'm liking New Mexico pk for tomo vs Oklahoma St.

Also considering BYU and Tex A&M right now

Tripp, I like New Mexico, too.

I took St. Joe's -3' and Under 137 UCLA (CRIS). St. Joe's is undefeated at home, Villanova winless on the road. St. Joe's has not played in a week since its impressive win against Creighton. I'll roll with the hot team at home as a small fave. That UCLA total just seems about 5 points too high to me.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

No clue what the hell I'm doing, :lolxmasbut I got a 50 spot on the 2nd half over.

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1330"]
<tbody>

[TD="class: NoWrap"]100463239-1[/TD]

12/16/11 10:55pm

[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$50.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$45.45[/TD]

Pending

12/16/11 10:00pm College Basketball 843 Cal Santa Barbara/Washington U 2nd Half Over 83? -110*

</tbody>[/TABLE]

BTW, this was a loser. :scooter

Will you be able to listen live, Dough? Use IE if you have trouble.
I can't listen live. I'll get the picks from the thread and listen to the archive tomorrow. I tried IE and I still have the technical problem. No biggie.