see if we can bounce back

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated
remember this is hockey....kind of like blackjack with counting.... anaheim over....medium buff over.....small new jersey.... hoping dallas gets tired here

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
Re: see if we can bounce back

Usually teams that come to NY to play 3 games, and grabs the first two, has little incentive or energy when the third game is part of a back-to-back.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks and GL, Dink. Last night was the first losing one I can remember from you, big picture is very rosy.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Is it any shock that I decided to start tailing dink last night and he finally loses? Such a mush. 2348ji23e

Trying again tonight. Thanks for the plays, dink; glad you decided to stick around after getting knocked out of the invitational...

munson15

I want winners...

2 easy winners, one close loss. Looking forward to the next round of pucks. Thanks again, Dink.:cheers

Mammon

EOG Master

Chic was lock city and you of all know juice is nothing.. And Pitt Ott over should have been on your card with backups.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Dink,

If you felt strong about a side winning, but you made it -120 and the line was -150... would you automatically bet the other side? or just lay off ?

Heim

EOG Master

He actually went 3-0......they disallowed a goal in the 2nd that should have
counted......

dinkenson

EOG Dedicated

i guess if i felt strongly about a side winning i would make the line higher then -120...........sometimes i think i will be on a side for sure and end up on the other side, altho in those cases i will probably look over my work to see if i missed an injury or made an error somewhere.... right now lines are very close to what i am making them...this happens a few times in the year when i have no strong opinions on over valued or undervalued teams