What's the play tonight?

Re: What's the play tonight?

We got PIT small (55%).

WTF Kinger? I told you SD was a 3 unit play...I live here you know.

GreatDane

EOG Member

SF -2.5 (buy)

I hope that Big Ben doesn't play due to injury or if he does play is only a shell of himself due to the injury.

J

joeybagadonuts

Tough game to get a read on.

W/O BigBen, it might be hard for Pitt to score since the Niners have insanely good rushing D. That said, I do think the Niners throw the ball down field more than normal. They've been trying to stretch the field more lately and Alex Smith has looked great on the deep throw. Gore loves running at home and should get back on track tonight. Combine that with Crabtree having a break-out 2nd half of the season, Ginn looking solid, and the emergence of Kyle Williams, and I see the Niners winning this much needed game.

Not sure on the total given BB is out, but its an unseasonably nice day today, if that means anything to you.

Niners -3 +102 for me.

(Total homer play so no one blame if it loses) :lol

J

joeybagadonuts

Added some -2.5 -115 as well and 1h -.5 -103

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Need Alex Smith over 15 fantasy points in a TD=6 league for QB's.... so let's go 49'ers.

mike499

EOG Veteran

Played 49ers 2.5 also my brother a steeler fan and I have a loser buys christmas eve beverages heavy drinkers on my pops side gave him 3 this better not push:lolxmas

tripp

EOG Master

Tough game to get a read on.

W/O BigBen, it might be hard for Pitt to score since the Niners have insanely good rushing D. That said, I do think the Niners throw the ball down field more than normal. They've been trying to stretch the field more lately and Alex Smith has looked great on the deep throw. Gore loves running at home and should get back on track tonight. Combine that with Crabtree having a break-out 2nd half of the season, Ginn looking solid, and the emergence of Kyle Williams, and I see the Niners winning this much needed game.

Not sure on the total given BB is out, but its an unseasonably nice day today, if that means anything to you.

Niners -3 +102 for me.

(Total homer play so no one blame if it loses) :lol

I was certain Ben was starting tonight...has that changed??

tripp

EOG Master

I would take over 50.5 times that the announcers call Ben a warrior or comment on his toughness if that's available.

J

joeybagadonuts

Crabtree over 54.5 yards -120

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Big Ben couldn't walk when they showed him in warmups. He was wincing every time he stepped on his front foot. If he was faking for drama purposes, he's a homo, but if he was for real then he shouldn't be playing.

J

joeybagadonuts

Big Ben couldn't walk when they showed him in warmups. He was wincing every time he stepped on his front foot. If he was faking for drama purposes, he's a homo, but if he was for real then he shouldn't be playing.

If he is really slow and gimpy out there, watch for Alden Smith to knock his punk ass out the game.

J

joeybagadonuts

Bring it home. Congrats to everyone as we all seemed to have the under

Nice call.

Huge night for me as well. Biggest one in probably a year +

:houra

J

joeybagadonuts

You gotta be happy with your niners defense

D was never a worry. We still need to improve inside the red zone.

Aldon Smith as I predicted was all over Rapistberger

:cheers

D was never a worry. We still need to improve inside the red zone.

Aldon Smith as I predicted was all over Rapistberger

:cheers

Niners in trouble in postseason...this redzone performance will haunt them...

...pisses me off as I'm a huge Harbaugh fan (since he coached here in Tijuana Norte University)