UFC 141 Overeem vs Lesnar

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
the main event looks like a late 80s WWF match..both guys are built like the incredible hulk and are over 250 pounds of muscle..no way in hell this fight goes past 2 rounds in my opinion..I like Overeem by TKO/KO..Lesnar hasn't fought in over a year and he has crumbled against good strikers in the past..only way Lesnar can win is if he can take him down and ground and pound him, which isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I really love "cowboy" Cerrone..he has really stepped up his game lately and is a nice addition to any parlays that you might like :scooter

I have Cerrone and Ross Pearson in a bunch of parlays...sprinkled Volkmann and Gustafsson in a few as well..a couple of dogs I like are Njokuani, Gamburyan and Hettes

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: UFC 141 Overeem vs Lesnar

only thing I'm worried about is Lesnar taking Overeem down..if the fight stays on the feet, Overeem will KO him for sure..Brock doesn't like to be punched...have a buttload of parlays riding on both Cerrone and Ross Pearson..Nate Diaz is a game fighter but I think Cerrone outclasses him in every facet and is brimming with confidence..Assuncao, who is Pearson's opponent has some God awful stand up and is outclassed as well

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated

Most interesting fight of the year.

Overeem has been bitch slapped in the past. IMO he is a cream puff.

Brock will take him down and keep him down

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Most interesting fight of the year.

Overeem has been bitch slapped in the past. IMO he is a cream puff.

Brock will take him down and keep him down

soild analysis there pal..almost every fighter has been bitch slapped at one point or another in their career..Overeem hasn't lost since 2007 and has transformed himself into a much better fighter during that time..taking him down and keeping him down is Brock's only shot

Teddy kgb

Banned

Isn't this Brock's last fight on his contract with UFC?

I think he's headed back to the WCW after this one and that Overeem will make quick work of him.

He almost lost two fights ago but the ref kept him alive and then that wet back last time out took him out easy....both were strikers and so is Overeem.

Pretty easy imo but I'm not playing because I have no money...shit I don't even know what the spread is.

Guess....Overeem -140? Do they fight 5 rounds? if so O/U 2.5 rd ev

Teddy kgb

Banned

I can see it ending in the 2nd but sure in the hell wouldn't lay 158......what's the line on the fight?

tripp

EOG Master

Isn't this Brock's last fight on his contract with UFC?

I think he's headed back to the WCW after this one and that Overeem will make quick work of him.

He almost lost two fights ago but the ref kept him alive and then that wet back last time out took him out easy....both were strikers and so is Overeem.

Pretty easy imo but I'm not playing because I have no money...shit I don't even know what the spread is.

Guess....Overeem -140? Do they fight 5 rounds? if so O/U 2.5 rd ev

Not sure about the contract but I know Brock has been talking about getting back the title, and if he wins this match he gets a title shot vs Dos santos

In fact on the free live show on Fox he was openly rooting for Velasquez because he wanted the rematch for the title after he beat Overeem

charby no wins

EOG Enthusiast

Don't ever bet against anyone from South Dakota. Takes a real man to live in these parts. I don't think Overeem fits into that category.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I'm sure people from South Dakota aren't pussies... this Lesnar thing is just an aberration.

:scooter

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Cerrone killed a couple of nice parlays for me..this makes about 5 or 6 events in a row where the chalky fighter that I keyed in multiple parlays has shit the bed for me..