Keep Tebow out of the playoffs thread

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere
Re: Keep Tebow out of the playoffs thread

He is a likable guy...just not an nfl qb.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

That had to be the worst performance by a QB I have ever watched in my entire life. That should be all Denver needs to see. CMON Raiders!

tripp

EOG Master

seems like a really nice guy. i dont hate any athletes as people

he's just the worst nfl player ive ever seen yet gets more credit than actual great players. i like to watch talent and tebow has none of it

carolinakid

Banned

Lap the good thing you didnt pay money to sit in the seats in denver, i would never pay to see a nfl game live the way it is now

lap18

EOG Dedicated

I swear even if the Broncos make the playoffs and it looks like they will, not sure how they don't start Quinn next week.

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

can quinn get the ball to the wrs?

carolinakid

Banned

just happy here that FOX is out in denver, i got so sick of seeing that fat fucker here on the local sport shows

tripp

EOG Master

Good coach.

is this like when you hate on vick and newton even though they are studs?

also you comment on the nfl a ton for somebody that hates it and won't watch a second of it. I dont watch table tennis, but i dont comment on it every week saying much it stinks and all the players in table tennis suck these days

tripp

EOG Master

I think Fox/Elway hated tebow as a qb as much as anybody. Fox you could see really started to love him as a person and wanted to win with him, but he doesnt trust his arm.

High Times

EOG Master

They were FORCED into this. They hated Tebow from the outset. They know exactly what they got.....

How were they forced?

If they really didn't see anything in him why didn't they try to dump him BEFORE the season started?

These 2 clowns NEVER had to put Tim Tebow in the game. They never were forced into that except for 1 obvious fact.

Fox had an QB and couldn't get shit out of him even though the last coach had him passing all over the place. Fox brought this on himself by going 1-3 and stinking up the place.

Fox is a complete dope.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

How were they forced?

If they really didn't see anything in him why didn't they try to dump him BEFORE the season started?

These 2 clowns NEVER had to put Tim Tebow in the game. They never were forced into that except for 1 obvious fact.

Fox had an QB and couldn't get shit out of him even though the last coach had him passing all over the place. Fox brought this on himself by going 1-3 and stinking up the place.

Fox is a complete dope.

Relax. They were losing with Orton badly. Fans were clammering BIG TIME for Tebow. They had to throw him in to satisfy the masses and what happened?? He found a way to have them win a few games. It might hurt Denver in the long run. But they HAD to play him earlier this year.

High Times

EOG Master

Relax. They were losing with Orton badly. Fans were clammering BIG TIME for Tebow. They had to throw him in to satisfy the masses and what happened?? He found a way to have them win a few games. It might hurt Denver in the long run. But they HAD to play him earlier this year.

So Tebow is better than Orton?

If they won with Tebow why weren't they winning with Orton?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

So Tebow is better than Orton?

If they won with Tebow why weren't they winning with Orton?

HT, there is a lot of factors involved. Orton was not winning and that is the bottom line. They gave Tebow a shot because they had too.

Tebow plays a different style than Orton especially now. They ran and ran. did not turn it over, had an easy schedule and won a few games.

You can make a million points and arguments I know. We all can. Orton ever win? I did not like him in Chicago and he was not getting it done in Denver. Period. I know Fox and Elway both are not crazy about Tebow and his lack of throwing. They were forced to try him.