Paleface Bowl Plays

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Will try making a bowl thread to keep a record and see how this goes.

Tuesday, Dec. 27th.

'Pizza Bowl'
Western Mich+3

Just like getting the points here as the game can likely go either way. With a high total of 60, let's hope there are some missed PAT's / FGs that make the spread come into play at the end.

Paleface

Re: Paleface Bowl Plays

Like Cal+4 vs Texas as they've looked decent towards the end of the year while Texas not so much. Would take either team + the points.

Paleface

Shitty two days. Sorry to anyone that followed. But I bet my own money on these plays so I'm pissed off as anyone about this crappy run.

Will be betting on Fl. State-3.5 tomorrow against ND.

Simply put, Fl St. has a damn good defense and the game should be low scoring affair as well, but I like the spread better here.

Also like Baylor-9 but that's a high number, will go with it anyways.

Fl-3.5
Baylor-9 for Thursday

0-2. Hopefully this nightmare will turn around tomorrow.

Paleface

Better to be lucky than good. I'll take it.

2-0 on the day.

2-2 Overall.. Back tomorrow, good luck all.

Paleface

... continuation from previous post (accidentally submitted by mistake)

Tulsa only scored 17 pts in their last game against Houston while averaging over 40 in their previous 7 games. I'm not one to play the "motivation" factor as I think it's overrated where we say "X team poured it on last time so we're going to get them back." Angle rarely works but I think their offense will come to play. BYU also has a decent offense so if both teams can just score 28 pts each, the OVER hits.

Iowa State-105 (ML) vs Rutgers

Just like Iowa State here as they have faced a much more difficult schedule than Rutgers and have some big victories. I've seen a couple of Rutgers games and I think they have a decent defense so this game might be low scoring but I'd rather play the side here.

Might play afternoon games tomorrow after checking the lines, reading reports, etc.

BOWL RECORD 2-2 (-.2 units based on 1 unit per play)

Paleface

0-2, as there's no way f*cken Iowa State is coming back..

Adding MissSt-7, hopefully to get half of what I lost back, minus the vig.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

If it's any consolation, I was on Miss State as well. I was hoping Wake would miss that late FG.

Paleface

If it's any consolation, I was on Miss State as well. I was hoping Wake would miss that late FG.

thanks, another nightmare today but gotta get through days like this if you want to make it as a long term bettor.

2-5 Overall, gotta research again and hope for better results on sat.

Paleface

After calling the suicide hotline and being talked out of jumping off the 405 freeway overpass over Mullholland Drive, I'm back for Saturday. No writeups this time, gotta admit didn't want to cap the games after yesterdays debacle.

But what the hell, bowl season only comes around once a year. All I gotta say is that those f*cken oddsmakers are good. Three of the four games last night came down to a literal coin flip as far as the spread was concerned.

GT-2 - Same shit as yesterday, GT has faced a tougher schedule and with better success than Utah.

UCLA / Ill Under 46 -- Being a So Cal native, I've seen UCLA's games and their strong suit is without a doubt their defense. Illinois is also pretty good on the defensive end. Going to take a 'GUT FEELING' play here and say this will be a defensive battle.

fade or follow. I am backing these plays with my own money so it obviously can't be worse than yesterday, can it?

Paleface

1-1 on the early games. Won't make excuses but this bowl season seems like every game has come down to coin flip.

LAST GAME

Just played Virginia+3. Rarely play (nor care) about last minute money but it looks like Virginia is getting hammered at Pinny in the last 30 mins before gametime. Also it looks like Auburn is not having the greatest time with their two QB situation and QB play is obviously everything during bowl season. Taking a shot with Virginia + 3.

OVERALL RECORD 3-6 (-3.3 units) SHITTY!!

Paleface

Knew those leans were crap LOL.

going with nfl sunday, back on mon.

Overall 3-7 (-4.4 units)

Paleface

Chasing has doomed me as I have gone 0-3 when following up with losses, gotta stop doing that. So just posting all my plays right off the bat.

Penn St Under57 - Only one game has gone over the total this year in PS games. I know it's Houston but if PS can hold a team similar to Houston like Nebraska to just 17 pts, I think they have a chance to slither under the total here. Penn State is a sorry excuse and their QB is having off the field trouble based on published reports.

Fl-2 -- Fading Ohio State, they have been awful the times I've been able to see them this year. I just hope turnovers don't doom this game as the Ohio State defense is definitely a force, it's just their offense that is a shot of panty waste.

Georgia-3 -- I have to admit the SEC is the best conference and Georgia's defense is pretty damn good, I think they will shut down Mich. State to at least win this by 3.

OkSt-4 -- My favorite play. This is a gut play but I gotta take one shot right? I' think I will go heavy on this as I'm waiting for a better price to appear before gametime.

Fade or follow. probably fade is better, lol... Overall 3-7 (-4.4 units)

Paleface

going with VT+3 as both teams are pretty crappy and the fact that they are playing in a BCS bowl is a freaken disgrace. Either way I think either side plus the points is good in that both teams average almost identical yards per game and the fact that the VT kicker is out means hopefully, VT will miss an extra point somewhere which causes the game to end up in some weird score but within 3.

Paleface

3 OT games with 2 losses and one push, pisses the shit out of me, f*cken oddsmakers have pretty much called every bowl game to a coin flip hinging on the last play.

Going with Clemson-3 tomorrow against West Virginia.

Clemson-3 -- Haven't seen that much of Clemson but they looked pretty damn good in the ACC championship game, smoking VT.

I HAVE seen a few of West Virginia games and there is no way that these sorry mofos should be anywhere near a bowl game, let alone a BCS game, they are beyond bad.

Paleface

Adding the square OVER 62 play on Clemson / WV ...

Record 5-9-1 (-4.5 units)

Paleface

Back for the Cotton Bowl between Arkansas and K. State

Don't think K. State gets that much respect from the BCS committee or the oddsmakers. They may very well lose by 10+ here but I have a hunch people will hammer and move the line to at least 10 tomorrow from its current 9.5. For now, going with OVER 63.5 -110

RECROD 6-10-1 (-4.6 units)

Paleface

Hoping Arkansas would have gone to -10, it didn't, will just play ...

Kansas State+9.5 ... for reasons mentioned yesterday

Paleface

After doing some add'l research, I changing my side to Arkansas -9.5 , so the final is

Arkansas-9.5 and OVER 63.5

Paleface

Shitty bowl season. Final plays

Ark. St-1 Tonight
LSU OVER40 Tomorrow
LSU +2 Tomorrow

Record 7-11-1 (-4.7 Units)

Paleface

The nightmare got worse!!!!!

7-14-1 Overall record, awful awful awful. (-7.7 units)